Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra - 2015 EVENTS  (Read 16659 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 09:41:38 PM »

IMO her style has always been tacky-ish - it's a typical Alex-outfit that she's wearing, just like her hair is a typical growing out hair style. She has lost weight. And is probably somewhat shell shocked from Martin cheating so obviously. The whole way she (she) presented the divorce though, doesn't show a woman knocked out. She took charge. I think she'll bounce right back. Parts of the media choose to portray her as a victim. OThers to portray her as a strong survivor. If only they could make up their minds Beer I guess the victim angle sells the best - it helps that Martin and his new chick are out in public already Cool

As
She used the boys as "human shield" now for a while - they went with her to do a lot of things that were not age appropriate for them (I am not saying that teenagers should stay out of zoos but you know what I mean ....) to make them appear way smaller and in need for their mum than they actually were.

I disagree. She takes the boys to events that are suitable to bring them with for - just like Joachim does, only he gets no comments when he does it..
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 10:29:02 PM »

I hope she is not silly enough to take him back once he is missing the money.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 10:33:02 PM »

I hope she is not silly enough to take him back once he is missing the money.

He has already moved on so I doubt she ever would.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 03:23:58 PM »

She is clearly not feeling well. But part of it is show. It is October & rather cold in Denmark. She clearly has more than one blouse at home. If she wanted she could have covered up the weight loss. Nobody needs to leave the house with ratty hair like that. Especially not with her income and in her position. She is looking for sympathy. That nobody decides to question her apanage and stuff like that.
My guess is Alex knew she was going into a room which is warm enough even for someone dressed in a sleeveless dress (the blond lady).

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 10:29:30 PM »

October 27
Alexandra and Felix attended "Spectre" premiere in Copenhagen

Source: BT

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 03:53:28 PM »

No, Alex. Just...No. No  Fug on sooo many levels Thumb down
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »

She has terrible taste! But she looks more happy, that's good to see.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 04:56:11 PM »

But her boys are absolutely adorable.  At least she did very well on the mom front.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 12:04:58 AM »

She is clearly not feeling well. But part of it is show. It is October & rather cold in Denmark. She clearly has more than one blouse at home. If she wanted she could have covered up the weight loss. Nobody needs to leave the house with ratty hair like that. Especially not with her income and in her position. She is looking for sympathy. That nobody decides to question her apanage and stuff like that.
My guess is Alex knew she was going into a room which is warm enough even for someone dressed in a sleeveless dress (the blond lady).

Alexandra lost a lot of weight, didn't she?  Thinking

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
periwinkle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 12:21:53 AM »

It's good that she is getting out of the house and at least trying to enjoy herself. Maybe she really is enjoying herself. The boys never fail to impress me. Alex's style is tacky in general but if she could figure out what to do with her hair it would make a world of difference. She does seem extra thin. She's always been able to maintain her lovely figure but she does look like stress has taken some pounds off.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 01:13:36 PM »

It's the divorce diet. Three friends of mine who divorced in recent years all lost a lot of weight.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 02:13:18 AM »

It's the divorce diet. Three friends of mine who divorced in recent years all lost a lot of weight.

oh it must be the one my next door neighbour is on...that goes something like this: cornflakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and wine breakfast, lunch, dinner and for all treats  Champagne

She lost soo much weight that she'd make a paper open look overweight  Blink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2015, 01:26:39 PM »

She seems to look worse this time around than during her first divorce. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2015, 03:54:45 PM »

Alex and Joachim's divorce was dragged out to the extreme because Marge wanted Fred to marry before they divorced so we have no real way of knowing when the divorce stress actually hit her and Joachim. Any obvious conflict and stress would have been hidden by the press and this not really documented as this divorce is.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2015, 12:06:08 AM »

Alex and Joachim's divorce was dragged out to the extreme because Marge wanted Fred to marry before they divorced so we have no real way of knowing when the divorce stress actually hit her and Joachim. Any obvious conflict and stress would have been hidden by the press and this not really documented as this divorce is.

Didn't she have Martin behind the scenes when she split up with Jokke? I am not sure (don't remember well) but he came on the scene very quickly.

Plus I think with Jokke they were in a "given frame". Their marriage might not have worked anymore but it all went the expected way afterwards. It was downplayed and very conservative. To her it was obvious that Jokke did not want much fuss and no details would ever leak.

With Martin (depending if he signed a pre nup) it is a different kettle of fish. Depending if she was clever enough to gag him or not he might write the tell it all book. Plus it is very humiliating if your husband turns up with your replacement only a short time later.

I think she did not "invest" that much with Jokke. They met, had a very short courtship, the Danes adored her and she loved her role as a princess. Conceiving was difficult and the marriage on the rocks, but she got a lot of positive press about being the perfect princess. It was very clear it would be a clear "not much fuss split".

This time it is very different. I think she worked very hard to keep Martin and it did not work out. The Danes are raising eyebrows and asking questions if the mom to the spare (five times removed) really deserves such a life style (house plus holiday home plus fancy car). Plus it Martin ever deserved such a life style. She is way more unpopular than she was back then. Plus Martin did not even have the decency to wait before moving on. This is like a public slap.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: