Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra - 2015 EVENTS  (Read 16997 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2015, 08:45:31 AM »

Yes, she cheated on Joachim with Martin while still married.

IMO, what Alex is experiencing right now is the classic If he/she cheats WITH you, he'll likely end up cheating ON you.

I honestly never believed that Martin loved her. At least not as much as she loved him.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2015, 12:13:18 PM »

Yes, she cheated on Joachim with Martin while still married.

IMO, what Alex is experiencing right now is the classic If he/she cheats WITH you, he'll likely end up cheating ON you.

I honestly never believed that Martin loved her. At least not as much as she loved him.

She married up the first time - Jokke opened the door to an initially very exciting new life as a European princess. She played the role very well. I don't think she loved Jokke as much as she loved the position he enabled her to have. Without Jokke she would have been one of these upper middle class career women, I think. The life Jokke gave her was way more exciting.

Now as you say she is at the other side of the fence. She opened the door to Martin to an inititally very exciting new life (diplomatic status, loads of money, different lifestyle). And she liked her role as the hipster mom with the young lover/ husband. Sadly she had to find out that Martin loved the position she enabled him to have more than her. Without her ... he would have been nothing. Not even an upper middle class businessmen.

Back then she had little consideration for Jokke and she moved on very quickly after the divorce. Bad headlines for her meant bad headlines for the DRF. Now she is in the same situation.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »

I think she was very much in love with Joachim. Just look at their wedding waltz Champagne That did NOT look fake. I think she's a very passionate woman though, someone who grabs the moment and goes for what she wants - and thus also moves on quickly, when she's over something. Which doesn't always work very well with relationships. Looking at how Joachim seems much more well-suited with Marie, I also think she is too strong-minded for him though, so I don't think they were well suited for a long time relationship. Clearly they manage to deal with what went down with them very well (and can we please bring into the equation that Joachim also met Marie while still married so as for when they actually dicided to call it quits is a bit blurry? Thanks) so whatever happened cannot have been too terrible on either side.
Martin is a different story. The guy is clearly a douche and he's been slurping of her and the Danish tax payers for years which also makes him stupid. You can blame Alex for horrible taste for sure, but she's not to blame for Marting taking the stupid and going with it.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »

I think she was very much in love with Joachim. Just look at their wedding waltz Champagne That did NOT look fake. I think she's a very passionate woman though, someone who grabs the moment and goes for what she wants - and thus also moves on quickly, when she's over something.

I think you are right there. What struck me however as odd was that she lived in Schnakenbourg (obviously not by choice, but by circumstances). I know she did not have a choice but she did not seem to be a country woman to me. She was always more the trendy girl for the big cities.

I think she loved the packet Jokke had to offer (including Jokke). Then she might have felt trapped (which would be an explanation for the toy boy), bored (countryside) and fell out of love. They both moved on very quickly afterwards.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2015, 07:59:57 PM »

I think she was very much in love with Joachim. Just look at their wedding waltz Champagne That did NOT look fake. I think she's a very passionate woman though, someone who grabs the moment and goes for what she wants - and thus also moves on quickly, when she's over something.

I think you are right there. What struck me however as odd was that she lived in Schnakenbourg (obviously not by choice, but by circumstances). I know she did not have a choice but she did not seem to be a country woman to me. She was always more the trendy girl for the big cities.

I think she loved the packet Jokke had to offer (including Jokke). Then she might have felt trapped (which would be an explanation for the toy boy), bored (countryside) and fell out of love. They both moved on very quickly afterwards.

They lived both in Shackenborg and Copenhagen. I would think it was a huge problem in their relationship actually - Joachim and Marie moving away from Shackenborg certainly suggests that it's not the place to live good for Joachim and his family.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2015, 11:28:27 PM »

I think she was very much in love with Joachim. Just look at their wedding waltz Champagne That did NOT look fake. I think she's a very passionate woman though, someone who grabs the moment and goes for what she wants - and thus also moves on quickly, when she's over something. Which doesn't always work very well with relationships. Looking at how Joachim seems much more well-suited with Marie, I also think she is too strong-minded for him though, so I don't think they were well suited for a long time relationship. Clearly they manage to deal with what went down with them very well (and can we please bring into the equation that Joachim also met Marie while still married so as for when they actually dicided to call it quits is a bit blurry? Thanks) so whatever happened cannot have been too terrible on either side.
Martin is a different story. The guy is clearly a douche and he's been slurping of her and the Danish tax payers for years which also makes him stupid. You can blame Alex for horrible taste for sure, but she's not to blame for Marting taking the stupid and going with it.

Star

IMRIC Joachim and Marie said in their pre-wedding interview that they met while he was still married to Alex but nothing happened until after the divorce.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2015, 04:06:21 AM »

Star

IMRIC Joachim and Marie said in their pre-wedding interview that they met while he was still married to Alex but nothing happened until after the divorce.

there was few photos of them floating around at the time (while Jokke still married to Alex) ...but Mariee's name was not mentioned...but somone had seen a photo of her and posted it on Royal Blue... I remember seeing it...

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2015, 08:50:52 PM »

Star

Yes.If I remember right, she mentioned exchanging email addresses with him or something.
Royal wedding: When the fairy-tale began.
Met in the fall of 2003

Prince Joachim and Marie Cavallier met for the first time at a private hunting party in the fall of 2003.

There is little doubt that the pretty French girl of 27 years made the prince look twice, but at the time Prince Joachim was married Princess Alexandra, who just over a year earlier - in July 2002 - had given birth to the couple's  son, Felix. So cupid(love) was hardly in the air that autumn evening.

But on Sept. 16 it was over: Prince Joachim and Princess Alexandra announced at a press conference that they were divorcing.

On 22 September 2004, the couple separated, and so paved the way for  feelings between Joachim and Marie Cavallier to develop in the spring of 2005 - the same time when the divorce between Joachim and Alexandra became final.
http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/a...a-eventyret-begyndte.html

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: