Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's Image - Manipulated, Polished, Manipulated & Polished  (Read 84064 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2017, 05:35:59 PM »

http://www.svenskdam.se/2...ll-jag-uppfostra-min-son/

Svensk Damtidning has met the princess.

- I'm fine, thank you! And I'm really looking forward to Alexander getting a sibling, says Princess Sofia.

Svensk Damtidning meets her at Hotell Skansen in Båstad, at Gränslösa Möten's conference on how to create a sustainable society. She is eight months pregnant and despite four and a half hours on the bench, she is as bright and happy as she was when we met her in the morning. The highly relevant topic and the inspirational discussions weigh up.

What have you learned this day?

- How important it is that we all work together and that we have a common vision. And that we do the best we can. It is important on all levels! We have discussed both micro- and macro perspectives. From the global leaders' power in this to civil society. We as individuals actually have an opportunity to influence, really through all the choices we make. From what we consume to what we think and demand.

Can you tell me something that you do in everyday life to achieve this?

- I think it's an attitude. I try to make choices that are not only good for me as an individual but that are good for society as a whole and for many other people. It's a wide topic, it can be everything from choosing to shop from companies with good values to trying to raise my son to be a good person. So I try to do my very best.

- In addition to that, I also work with Project Playground, which I founded almost seven years ago. We are working with these important issues every day!

And this, dear readers, is why despite the physical makeover and so-called princess training, she is still complete and utter trash. 

She's still lying about it, despite the fact that she's been proven time and again to be lying about PP.   She's still heavily involved in it, despite the fact that she was told by the court to cease her involvement with it. 

You can give her expensive clothes, conservative clothes, new teeth, etiquette lessons, etc, but she's still trash.  She's still vile.  She's still greedy and delusional. 

She won't change.  She's hasn't changed yet, and she's been a princess for a few years now.  She's not going to change. 

The Swedish court and government made a huge mistake in approving this marriage. 
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2017, 06:16:26 PM »

- I'm fine, thank you! And I'm really looking forward to Alexander getting a sibling, says Princess Sofia.

Svensk Damtidning meets her at Hotell Skansen in Båstad, at Gränslösa Möten's conference on how to create a sustainable society. She is eight months pregnant and despite four and a half hours on the bench, she is as bright and happy as she was when we met her in the morning. The highly relevant topic and the inspirational discussions weigh up.

- How important it is that we all work together and that we have a common vision. And that we do the best we can. It is important on all levels! We have discussed both micro- and macro perspectives. From the global leaders' power in this to civil society. We as individuals actually have an opportunity to influence, really through all the choices we make. From what we consume to what we think and demand.

- I think it's an attitude. I try to make choices that are not only good for me as an individual but that are good for society as a whole and for many other people. It's a wide topic, it can be everything from choosing to shop from companies with good values to trying to raise my son to be a good person. So I try to do my very best.

- In addition to that, I also work with Project Playground, which I founded almost seven years ago. We are working with these important issues every day!

And this, dear readers, is why despite the physical makeover and so-called princess training, she is still complete and utter trash. 

She's still lying about it, despite the fact that she's been proven time and again to be lying about PP.   She's still heavily involved in it, despite the fact that she was told by the court to cease her involvement with it. 

You can give her expensive clothes, conservative clothes, new teeth, etiquette lessons, etc, but she's still trash.  She's still vile.  She's still greedy and delusional. 

She won't change.  She's hasn't changed yet, and she's been a princess for a few years now.  She's not going to change. 

The Swedish court and government made a huge mistake in approving this marriage. 

This. Star I've lost all respect for the SRF over this gutter-dweller and their support of her. It seems everyone has now welcomed her into the fold, so they're all complicit. If she was brought into my family she'd be shunned like the plague.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »

I think she also trusts that people won't pay too much attention to facts. I'm also getting confused about her lies. Perhaps it's getting difficult for herself too to keep track of what is the "official story". Was she supposed to have founded (more like stolen it from a friend) PP before or after she met CP...?  Thinking Because if she met him in 2008, officially started dating him in 2009 and according to her recent statement started PP in 2010/2011, there is no way she was interested in charity way before she met CP.

Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2017, 06:51:43 PM »

This. Star I've lost all respect for the SRF over this gutter-dweller and their support of her. It seems everyone has now welcomed her into the fold, so they're all complicit. If she was brought into my family she'd be shunned like the plague.

This is the reason I have no respect for any of the SRF other than Madde. 

Silvia, Victoria and Dan all want to appear as though they care about the youth of Sweden, however the message they present by putting a tiara on this woman's head, and requiring the Swedish citizens to pay her a salary, shows that their morals are quite fluid.  Sofia's message to young girls especially, is dangerous, and if Silvia and soon Victoria want to leave a legacy of caring for the youth of Sweden, they needed to start their example at home.

If Silvia's right to the title of queen was under attack I am quite sure that she would develop a backbone instantly, so the fact that she did not fight harder to keep this fortune hunter off the public payroll shows me that it just wasn't all that important to her.  This makes all of her Global Children's Forum, or whatever it is called, just a giant photo op.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2017, 06:58:14 PM »

Star

She'll never change, it's obvious.  That's why I cannot, for the life of me, understand how they can all support her.  I suspect that CG forced this, but at the end of the day, they're all human beings with agency.  They should have told CG to *&^ off.  I know I would have if he were my father.  Madde, Silvia, and Vikkan easily outnumber him and Greaseball. 

I know that if my brother brought home a Hoefia, and Hoefia worked overtime to throw me under the bus at every possible turn, I'd disown my brother.  I sincerely hope that when CG is gone, or when Vikkan becomes queen, this nonsense and (pardon the pun) royal treatment of Hoefia will end.  There is no reason whatsoever to indulge Greaseball and his demands that they accept her.  It's not as if Hoefia is just some innocent commoner and the royal women are being snobbish.  Hoefia is trouble.  Hoefia has done evil things to innocent people.  They shouldn't have to accept her, especially when she shows zero remorse and keeps on lying and manipulating.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2017, 08:18:43 PM »

She obviously has no problem lying about her abilities, skills and actions in order to profit - and the SRf have no problems that she does it. Charming. Also why no matter how nice she may start to look (it ain't much either!) she is never going to be a good or acceptable princess. She's despicable and so are the SRF.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2017, 08:30:10 PM »

I was surprised to see that the official page of the Swedish Royal Court claims that PP is founded by the Princess (Sofia).
Then they say she's one of the founders.
This would AFAIK be another step further away from the truth and from decency by SRF.
http://www.kungahuset.se/...2e52dfcd15da1a1cdede.html
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2017, 11:01:14 PM »

She obviously has no problem lying about her abilities, skills and actions in order to profit - and the SRf have no problems that she does it. Charming. Also why no matter how nice she may start to look (it ain't much either!) she is never going to be a good or acceptable princess. She's despicable and so are the SRF.

Star. Perfectly said!!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: October 17, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »

Swedish author Camilla Läckberg has written a children's book with Sofia in it

https://www.instagram.com...=sv&taken-by=lackberg
https://stoppapressarna.s...bete-med-camilla-lackberg

Camilla Läckberg, 44, is not only famous for her crime novels about Patrik Hedström and Erica Falck in Fjällbacka. She has also written seven children's books about "Super-Charlie" and has now finished another book about the young hero. In her new book "Super-Charlie", which came out a couple of days ago, Princess Sofia, 33, is featured.

Camilla Läckberg tells herself on Instagram about the collaboration:
- In every Super-Charlie book, I portray a "real" person somewhere. And in the new book released this day, I have very special reason for the person I chose. Namely our amazing princess Sofia.

Camilla Läckberg does not know Sofia personally but it is reasonable to assume that Läckberg's agent Christina Saliba, 43, has something to do with it. Saliba has on several occasions helped Prince Carl Philip, 39, with media advice and she has a "very good relationship with the royal court".

For Camilla Läckberg, it was not difficult to choose Princess Sofia as a figure in the children's book.
- I have met her a couple of times in recent years and as a person she has impressed me a lot. She is warm, humble, nice and determined.

The new book on "Super-Charlie" will also generate revenue for the Princess's charity initiative Project Playground. Camilla Läckberg is impressed by the princess in general and perhaps in particular by her commitment to children in need:
- And her involvement in @projplayground is even more impressive. Therefore she will be featured in the book and, above all, "Super-Charlie and Spökfällans" sales will generate money for Project Playground. Super-Charlie is a superhero who would like to help whenever he can.

Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2018, 07:06:15 PM »

Dead We need a smiley that vomits. Warm and humble are not the words that come into my mind when thinking about Hoefia. I can't forget that she made fun on the internet about handicaped people, her posing half naked as an under-aged teen and her "job", education in the US that was not exactly what they told the people.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: October 17, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »

I totally love Camilla Läckberg's crime novells, I'm almost addicted to her books but all this admiration for S... I hope and I wish that she doesn't like her and her agent forced her to write this nonsense.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: October 17, 2018, 07:08:48 PM »

Dead We need a smiley that vomits. Warm and humble are not the words that come into my mind when thinking about Hoefia. I can't forget that she made fun on the internet about handicaped people, her posing half naked as an under-aged teen and her "job", education in the US that was not exactly what they told the people.
I'm sure that not many people know about her trashy blog, her guestionable life choices in NY and her "work" with underage girls walking half-naked in front of boys. Not many people know because the swedish press and the royal curt has burried her past in order to make her look good. She is queen,of course she is. Queen of TRASH.

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: October 17, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »

Camilla Läckberg, 44, is not only famous for her crime novels about Patrik Hedström and Erica Falck in Fjällbacka. She has also written seven children's books about "Super-Charlie" and has now finished another book about the young hero. In her new book "Super-Charlie", which came out a couple of days ago, Princess Sofia, 33, is featured.

- In every Super-Charlie book, I portray a "real" person somewhere. And in the new book released this day, I have very special reason for the person I chose. Namely our amazing princess Sofia.

Camilla Läckberg does not know Sofia personally but it is reasonable to assume that Läckberg's agent Christina Saliba, 43, has something to do with it. Saliba has on several occasions helped Prince Carl Philip, 39, with media advice and she has a "very good relationship with the royal court".

For Camilla Läckberg, it was not difficult to choose Princess Sofia as a figure in the children's book.
- I have met her a couple of times in recent years and as a person she has impressed me a lot. She is warm, humble, nice and determined.

The new book on "Super-Charlie" will also generate revenue for the Princess's charity initiative Project Playground. Camilla Läckberg is impressed by the princess in general and perhaps in particular by her commitment to children in need:
- And her involvement in @projplayground is even more impressive. Therefore she will be featured in the book and, above all, "Super-Charlie and Spökfällans" sales will generate money for Project Playground. Super-Charlie is a superhero who would like to help whenever he can.

Wonder how much that all cost the family?

Obvious PR is obvious.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: October 17, 2018, 09:23:53 PM »

Star Not to mention she wrote in her blog that she had to flip a coin with her sleezy bf to see who would get their lazy a$$es out of bed to take care of his crying child. She couldn't care less about children in need, they are just props for her in her campaign to whitewash her image.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2018, 05:02:31 AM »

- I have met her a couple of times in recent years and as a person she has impressed me a lot. She is warm, humble, nice and determined[/i].

She got one thing right-Hoefia is indeed determined.  Determined to have fame at any cost.  Determined to change her image and throw her sister in law repeatedly under the bus.  This must have cost CP and CG quite a few kroner.  Roll Eyes

If this woman really wanted to help children, she wouldn't put a rape apologist who sexualized little girls and literally stole this charity away from its actual founder into her book.  Thinking
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: