Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's Image - Manipulated, Polished, Manipulated & Polished  (Read 80271 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2015, 09:54:00 PM »

You'd be amazed how "easy" it is to get "work" without any documents or papers. After all there is an incredible amount of illegal immigrants living under  the radar. Esp. girls that do like parties, are fine with being paid cash or perhaps with keeping the party dress or "designer shoes", who can be extremely flexible and have no qualms crashing at whoever offers a couch, mattress or roof, such girls get by in the metropoles very nicely. Until they make one false move and end up hooked up, beaten up or toes up at the morgues.
I do admire education and educated people, but heck there are other qualities. I hate that those princesses are praised higher than kites. Why not be frank and say: Well she didn't go to any college or university, she has other qualities.
After all, I reckon, Sloppy Joe didn't drool over her diplomas, he wouldn't even look at boobs with a brain attached.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2015, 10:10:04 PM »

During university studies I have worked at a local McDonalds for some time. Well a girl need to pay her bills  Wink my colleagues were various, from only finished elementary school to high grade medical students. Some of the lower educated people were impressed by specific studies and diploma's  but I and with me others were impressed in specif knowledge and skills they had. For example one of them could exactly pin poin how to stack a cupboard as efficient (and safe) as possible. Everybody has its own talents, skills, knowledge etc. It would be boring if we all would have the same.

With regard to Sofia's CV somebody was apparently very creative  Smiley Wink
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2015, 05:39:50 PM »

Princess Sofia is proud

The charity Project Playground had just its 5th anniversary, and Princess Sofia is immensely proud of this at heart. The pregnant princess Sofia's heart belongs undoubtedly to the children organization Project Playground that just marked its fifth anniversary.

Five years ago, Princess Sofia opened a center for children and young people in South Africa, and until today the organization has been a big part of her life.

- "This is my family, my children, it fills my whole life, the proudest I have in my whole life", says Princess Sofia according to Swedish Damtidning.

The project is a success
The purpose of Project Playground is to strengthen children and young people's personal and social development through sports activities and support programs. The activities are completed after school and is for children between four and 21 years, and the project has proven to be a great success.

Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Seeking higher advice on how to exercise snakes

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »

Of course she is proud. The goal of PP for Sofia has been achieved: landing her a prince. She has the prince, the ring and now the baby. Her goals of PP are achieved  Champagne

As for the children......well she is only an honorary patron now, so if the goals fall short there she is not to blame  Roll Eyes
Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »

they are now celebrating the 5th aniverary, not in January or February. And Sofia was supposed to found it before she met her prince  Whistle  Clown

they're full of sh*t 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2015, 09:45:55 PM »

they are now celebrating the 5th aniverary, not in January or February. And Sofia was supposed to found it before she met her prince  Whistle  Clown

they're full of sh*t 

Exactly.  They should celebrate the actual founder of PP.

We all know that isn't Hoefia.   Roll Eyes 

Just once I'd love it if the media makes a snarky comment like, "If she loves doing charity work for children so much, why hasn't she done anything for Swedish kids?"  I find the whole idea of PP to be rather colonial.  Add Hoefia to the mix and it becomes colonial and completely inappropriate. 
Raquel123

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2015, 02:46:40 AM »

why so much on this women? she seem to do well on her role?
lets just wait when she have her hild . how she going to be
Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Seeking higher advice on how to exercise snakes

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2015, 02:54:56 AM »

Raquel take a chance and read the girlfriend thread. Her 'glamor' career is just the tip of a scary iceberg. PP is questionable/shady at past, and her founding it before CP is a joke Spiteful

So far we have seen her go on 2 small tours with her husband and a few events chaperoned by her in laws. She hasn't taken on any patronages. It stands to be seen how she does when she actually has a few patronages and needs to do some work for the RF.

they're full of sh*t 

Oh I am sure they will find some way to spin it when they realize their little slip  Thinking Perhaps they were just too busy saving self esteem to celebrate until now  Whistle
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2015, 03:13:22 AM »

I'm sorry but you've asked and been told several times why she is so hated... Crazy If you're actually serious in not understanding and not just trolling the board, then please read the following thread:

http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=13149.0

ETA: Some highlights...
- She posed nude at 16.
- She went on a XXX rated reality show.
- She went to NYC with the intention of getting sugar daddies (and blog all about it).
- She bragged to people in NYC about going back to Sweden and stealing CP from his long-term girlfriend Emma Pernald (she's also made it clear, in both words and actions, that she was/is only actually attracted to the lifestyle CP (and the Swedish taxpayers) offers, not him).
- She has said that rape victims only have themselves to blame for being raped since they didn't have self esteem enough to say no.
- She only started Project Playground (which has questionable practices) after meeting CP as a way to make a goodie-goodie image for herself.
- She's told girls to dress provocatively to attract men... and has actually dressed girls in Daisy Duke shorts and skintight tank tops (without bras) and had them dance for teenage boys.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:22:28 AM by SavageGrace » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2015, 03:23:01 AM »

As we have responded to you the last time you asked this question, please take the time to read the threads.  You'll find your answers there. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »

- She only started Project Playground (which has questionable practices) after meeting CP as a way to make a goodie-goodie image for herself.

A little but important correction to an otherwise thorough list:

- She did not start Project Playground but has happily supported the notion that she did - even to the point that the queen of Sweden now lies openly on camera about it. Klassy.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2015, 03:31:06 PM »

I wish she would stop calling the Project Playground children "my kids". That is so unprofessional not to mention the racist undertones.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2015, 10:51:51 PM »

I wish she would stop calling the Project Playground children "my kids". That is so unprofessional not to mention the racist undertones.

I could not agree more.  Yes  Star 

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2016, 01:42:42 PM »

http://www.expressen.se/n...ppdrag-hjalpa-natmobbade/

Sofia's new mission: helping young people who are bullied on the internet

Princess Sofia has a new mission:
Helping children and young people who are bullied online. She and Carl Philip will together with their Wedding Foundation actively work against online bullying:
- Yes it is true. It is a project they are both passionate about, says Margareta Thorgren, Director of the Information and Press Department at the Royal Court.

Online bullying is a big problem today and both the prince and princess have identified this as important and something that they want to emphasize and make an improvement, says Margareta Thorgren.

There are other people who will be the engines of the foundation, but both Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia will be extremely involved in this. They will follow this closely and be involved in the work, says Margareta Thorgren.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2016, 03:37:48 PM »

http://www.expressen.se/n...ppdrag-hjalpa-natmobbade/

Sofia's new mission: helping young people who are bullied on the internet

Princess Sofia has a new mission:
Helping children and young people who are bullied online. She and Carl Philip will together with their Wedding Foundation actively work against online bullying:
- Yes it is true. It is a project they are both passionate about, says Margareta Thorgren, Director of the Information and Press Department at the Royal Court.

Online bullying is a big problem today and both the prince and princess have identified this as important and something that they want to emphasize and make an improvement, says Margareta Thorgren.

There are other people who will be the engines of the foundation, but both Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia will be extremely involved in this. They will follow this closely and be involved in the work, says Margareta Thorgren.

Is every royal doing this now?  Clown
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: