Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's Image - Manipulated, Polished, Manipulated & Polished  (Read 73632 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2019, 06:59:56 PM »

All Sofia has done for the SRF is to cheapen it to a reality show level of trash. Even when other members look regal for events, she always manages to bring down the tone.

While I agree with your conclusion that she has irrevocably cheapened the SRF, I think the ultimate blame lies with CG.  None of this could have happened without his consent/inaction.

Oh I completely agree with you there. I'm all for love overcoming all and equality to marry whomever you like, but when you're representing a country, you have to be more selective. CG should have disallowed the marriage, or made CP give his title up. Sofia hasn't made any contribution at all in nearly four years, except for producing two children to live off taxpayers money, and creating a charity you never hear of. I think if Madde had given up her title at her wedding it would have been easier to make CP do it.
Please, we do hear about PP. When they have gala dinners and S has the opportunity to shine (in her mind) without the rest of the royal family in the pic.

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2019, 10:26:08 PM »

All Sofia has done for the SRF is to cheapen it to a reality show level of trash. Even when other members look regal for events, she always manages to bring down the tone.

While I agree with your conclusion that she has irrevocably cheapened the SRF, I think the ultimate blame lies with CG.  None of this could have happened without his consent/inaction.

Oh I completely agree with you there. I'm all for love overcoming all and equality to marry whomever you like, but when you're representing a country, you have to be more selective. CG should have disallowed the marriage, or made CP give his title up. Sofia hasn't made any contribution at all in nearly four years, except for producing two children to live off taxpayers money, and creating a charity you never hear of. I think if Madde had given up her title at her wedding it would have been easier to make CP do it.
Please, we do hear about PP. When they have gala dinners and S has the opportunity to shine (in her mind) without the rest of the royal family in the pic.

I was thinking more of their wedding foundation. They do a lot of appearances connected to it but very little is shown about tthe charity's work.
She must be delirious atm with Silvia visiting PP in South Africa 😂
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2019, 08:44:03 PM »

I was thinking more of their wedding foundation. They do a lot of appearances connected to it but very little is shown about tthe charity's work.
I agree. It's like she now has the queen's approval.

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2019, 09:38:58 PM »

Which she'll gloat about no doubt. I only hope Silvia was forced to go there.
Anyhoo, I thought PP wasn't and could not be an official royal patronage for some reason? Silvia attending just makes the murky past of the "charity" become validated  Nerves
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: January 17, 2019, 12:09:23 PM »

Which she'll gloat about no doubt. I only hope Silvia was forced to go there.
Anyhoo, I thought PP wasn't and could not be an official royal patronage for some reason? Silvia attending just makes the murky past of the "charity" become validated  Nerves
I have the sense that Sylvia has given up hope and somehow has accepted the fact that S is part of the family, as CP chose her. I believe that Sylvia did this for the sake of her grandchildren. Also... keep your friends closer and your enemies even closer. Having a closer relationship with S, Sylvia may be able to control her and prevent future disasters for the swedish monarchy.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: