Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg past engagement (Elvire, 2000)  (Read 12416 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 12:10:45 AM »

Apparently in 2000; together with sister Natalie:

Engagement ring:

Kind of off topic, but Nathalie looks about 45 years old in that picture (and I think she was only 24-25).   Sad

I'd love to know why the house law wasn't an issue with Elvire.  My guess is that she must have hurt him badly and he vowed that he'd never go against the rules again. 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 05:17:21 AM »

...and I want to know who got to keep that rock  Yikes  Angel

Did Gussie get it back  Huh?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ellenmary

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 07:31:47 AM »

The young Gustav reminds me of how a grown up Christian may look.
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 02:01:59 PM »

...and I want to know who got to keep that rock  Yikes  Angel

Did Gussie get it back  Huh?

G Smiley

It ain't bad, is it?

Elvire seems to still be single (or is married using her birth rather than married name).  She's on LinkedIn.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »

I noticed her on LinkedIn. But also saw a picture of her with a man which was according to the pic title her husband (found through Google images)

"Exclusif - Christophe Clamageran et sa femme Elvire - Soirée d'ouverture du C White, à Paris, le 10 avril 2014. "
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »

... and still wearing a rock it seems...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 02:17:43 PM »

An remark of a French language website of October  2014 ( http://www.noblesseetroya...n-wittgenstein-berleburg/

"...What is difficult to understand in this case is that the Crown Prince had been engaged to a girl who did not belong to the nobility well as excellent family.  Elvire Pasté de Rochefort, who has since married Christophe Clamageran, is the daughter of Helen Rodocanachi, colonel of the Air Force, divorced Hervé Pasté Rochefort since died. The Pasté de Rochefort are a middle class family. Helen  Rodocanachi is the daughter of Mrs. André Rodocanachi, born Helena Liencourt, and the sister of Pierre Rodocanachi husband of Princess Armande de Polignac, and the half-sister of Josselin, Duke of Rohan.

The engagement was broken so that the marriage in Paris was canceled, apparently for financial reasons related to the marriage contract.

However this girl was not to meet the criteria which were stipulated in the will of the deceased father of Prince Richard Prince, a testament to which we do not really know much apparently (we talked about the need for a noble wife and Protestant). Prince Richard having only one son, his nearest heir of a dynastic point of view seems to be after the son, his own brother, Prince Robin, born in 1938 and seems to have made two successive marriages morganatic (in terms of mediated families), the first in 1970 with a girl from the Swedish nobility Birgitta af Klercker, whom he divorced in 1979, and the second in Paris with Marie-Christine Heftler-Louiche. The first wife remarried to Olivier Fouret and the second, from a family of industrialists, was divorced from Jean-François Malle died today. First marriage came a son Sebastian prince born in 1971 who married Julie Toussaint, daughter of Philippe Toussaint and Barbara Pozzo di Borgo, daughter of Count Pozzo di Borgo François (son of the fifth Duke) and Tatiana Poliakoff-Baidaroff (now deceased actress Odile Versois, among other sister Marina Vlady). They have three children, a son Prince Ferdinand was born in 2004, a daughter born princess Stella in 2006 and another son Philipp was born in 2011. Prince Prince Robin also has a daughter married Natascha Eugenio Litta Modignani, high Italian nobility, and a daughter Marie, Mrs. Olivier Le Maire

After them come the princes of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein. The head of this family is the son of the Christian Heinrich, fifth prince, who had first married Beatrix Countess Bismarck-Schönhausen and second wife Dagmar Princess zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein. From his first marriage he had a son, Crown Prince Albrecht, who died shortly before his third birthday in 1953, and from his second marriage a second son Bernhart, born in 1962 and currently sixth and Prince zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein.

He married the Countess Katharina von Podewils-Dürniz (Pomeranian noble family in the fourteenth century), of which he is divorced and they are the parents of Max Wenzel, held Hereditary Prince zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Hohenstein, born in Prague in 1997 .

There was an error in my reply: Barbara Toussaint daughter of François Pozzo di Borgo is the granddaughter of Joseph 4th Duke and niece of the 5th Duke Charles-André and thus the cousin of the current Duke Reynier, the 6th, Count of Philip, one of the two heroes Intouchables, his twin Alain, Valerie and Alexandra, Mrs. Dominique Dattola...."

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 02:19:15 PM »

And a not-inexpensive yet tasteful ensemble....and having aged very little but not seeming to have indulged in le plastique.  Good for her!  

ETA:  holy toledo, I have met her husband....

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Crown Princess

Baby Member

Hungary Hungary

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 02:35:58 PM »

And a not-inexpensive yet tasteful ensemble....and having aged very little but not seeming to have indulged in le plastique.  Good for her!  

ETA:  holy toledo, I have met her husband....

Small world ... anything interesting to report about him / meeting him?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 03:04:18 PM »

Elvire on her LinkedIn page

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 03:08:31 PM »

Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2015, 03:40:06 PM »

Small world ... anything interesting to report about him / meeting him?

Not a blessed thing to report.  It was at an international real estate investment conference that meets every year.  I think he was a panelist one year I attended, and just another attendee at the others. 

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2015, 09:04:00 PM »

As it all went down before the internet was an effective place of finding news and information, I remember it going down in Billed bladet Beer Elvire's father made some comments to them that didn't leave a good impression of him. Also Richard made some quite salty remarks.. Idk what went down, but since Richard usually seems to be a rather no-BS kind of guy I'm thinking it must have been bad and not only on Gustav's side.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 09:13:32 PM »

As it all went down before the internet was an effective place of finding news and information, I remember it going down in Billed bladet Beer Elvire's father made some comments to them that didn't leave a good impression of him. Also Richard made some quite salty remarks. Idk what went down, but since Richard usually seems to be a rather no-BS kind of guy I'm thinking it must have been bad and not only on Gustav's side.

Why does that not surprise me?   Laughing

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »

As it all went down before the internet was an effective place of finding news and information, I remember it going down in Billed bladet Beer Elvire's father made some comments to them that didn't leave a good impression of him. Also Richard made some quite salty remarks. Idk what went down, but since Richard usually seems to be a rather no-BS kind of guy I'm thinking it must have been bad and not only on Gustav's side.

Why does that not surprise me?   Laughing

I know
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: