Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classics thread - memoriable moments with Mosh  (Read 155712 times)
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: March 31, 2018, 07:02:30 AM »

uhhh I dunno. MEdiana has a gold medal in riding two legged horses  

G Smiley

Laughing G  Star  
Yes, I think due to her massive social insecurities, Madame felt obliged to rewrite her equestrian history among other things. I wish I could pull up that interview with the horsey blonde woman from Mosh’s “pony club” who was interviewed pre-shackling wedding to Fred by Danish TV.

Hi Mrs Soprano - I believe the "snobby Mary" interview may be this one - saved on the RD Channel  .  That woman had the toughest time coming up with anything complimentary.  Great video  Thumb up

https://youtu.be/at3nNyvI5cM

Being called "snobby" by someone in horsy circles says a lot. Real horsewomen are NEVER snobby whether in polo, racing, breeding or competition circuits. Looks as though she was careful to compete at a low level (85cm) without extending herself and risking not being placed first, too. Coward!

Agreed, Hester.
Thanks Flanagan! Great find and thanks for the memories.   Star   Hug
It was funny re-watching that woman damning Mary with faint praise. Always stylish, my arse. What about that blue nylon Nike bag, the tight tank top at the Slip-it Inn and Mosh at the Melbourne Cup in the ugliest ensemble to ever grace Flemington?  Crap  A nice mention too, about Madame driving a “borrowed” flash car from her chav car-dealer BF to every meet. It seems she’s always had overly high opinions of herself and is fiercely ambitious, but ends up looking like a tool.

Star MS

I didn't follow Mosh back in the day, so I had to go look up her outfit at the Melbourne Cup Laugh bounce They both look like tools!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 07:31:58 AM by AddiesGirl » Logged
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: March 31, 2018, 07:30:22 AM »

G Smiley

Laughing a  Star for you Geta  Beer

PS : This couple is the epitome of elegance, grace, distinction, refined manners and 100% aristocratic aura.  Halo

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 07:38:24 AM by Coya » Logged

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: March 31, 2018, 08:10:36 AM »

G Smiley

PS : This couple is the epitome of elegance, grace, distinction, refined manners and 100% aristocratic aura.  Halo

This one is extraordinary!
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: March 31, 2018, 08:40:36 AM »

Mary’s evil witch look is timeless 🤣🤣🤣
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: March 31, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »

G Smiley

LaughingStar 
Yes, I think due to her massive social insecurities, Madame felt obliged to rewrite her equestrian history among other things. I wish I could pull up that interview with the horsey blonde woman from Mosh’s “pony club” who was interviewed pre-shackling wedding to Fred by Danish TV.

Hi Mrs Soprano - I believe the "snobby Mary" interview may be this one - saved on the RD Channel  .  That woman had the toughest time coming up with anything complimentary.  Great video  Thumb up

https://youtu.be/at3nNyvI5cM

Being called "snobby" by someone in horsy circles says a lot. Real horsewomen are NEVER snobby whether in polo, racing, breeding or competition circuits. Looks as though she was careful to compete at a low level (85cm) without extending herself and risking not being placed first, too. Coward!

Agreed, Hester.
Thanks Flanagan! Great find and thanks for the memories.  Star   Hug
It was funny re-watching that woman damning Mary with faint praise. Always stylish, my arse. What about that blue nylon Nike bag, the tight tank top at the Slip-it Inn and Mosh at the Melbourne Cup in the ugliest ensemble to ever grace Flemington?  Crap  A nice mention too, about Madame driving a “borrowed” flash car from her chav car-dealer BF to every meet. It seems she’s always had overly high opinions of herself and is fiercely ambitious, but ends up looking like a tool.

You are most welcome, thank you, and right back at you  Star   Beer  That ugly, brown lace ensemble of Mosh's at the Flemington is forever etched into my brain  Yikes
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: March 31, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »

G Smiley

I never figured out what Mary was doing in this photo. Why was she squaring besides Fred? Yikes
shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: April 01, 2018, 02:19:00 AM »

G Smiley

This one is extraordinary!

She's got practice squatting like that!

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: April 01, 2018, 02:51:17 AM »

G Smiley

PS : This couple is the epitome of elegance, grace, distinction, refined manners and 100% aristocratic aura.  Halo

That was back in the day (before marriage) when Fred was in charge.  Now, she'd be pushing him out of the way to get to the cameras.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: April 01, 2018, 05:22:46 AM »

I never figured out what Mary was doing in this photo. Why was she squaring besides Fred? Yikes
[/quote]

MEdiana is about to give floppy frodo a fudgy head Whistle

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: April 01, 2018, 05:36:14 AM »

That is the best dress she could have found for a event like this? Anyways she looked like a version of her sister Patty here.
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: April 01, 2018, 06:04:58 AM »

That is the best dress she could have found for a event like this? Anyways she looked like a version of her sister Patty here.

Swamp colours must have been en vogue back then.  Crazy It’s one of the ugliest outfits I’ve ever seen on her, and that’s saying something...
Geta  Star Fred’s half-inebriated, well you can’t blame him really. Amber was with them too, if I recall.
Addie, back atcha Champagne  Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: May 17, 2018, 12:31:37 AM »

Remember this one in the US

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: