Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romanian Royal Family News & Photos  (Read 156112 times)
lilyrose

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: December 25, 2017, 12:45:06 AM »

I wonder if Prince Nicholas will be re established in the line of succession. Depends on Prince Radu. 

You have to imagine that they will have to figure something out, since Margareta has no children of her own. Irina and her kids are disinherited (and the kids are American citizens, and also didn't even come to the funeral, so I don't really think they are very close to their mother's side of the family) so really it's only Elisabeta-Karina and Elisabeta Biarneix who would be left, unless they want to go back to the Hohenzollerns or pick an ethnically Romanian family instead.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2018, 06:43:41 PM »

March 29
Margareta of Romania receives Forbes award for "Most influential women"
The "Forbes Woman Romania 2018 Gala" took place in Bucharest and Her Majesty Margareta, guardian of the Romanian crown, was again named "most influential woman of Romania" (with 49 other personalities) on the occasion of the launch of the seventh edition of "Top Forbes of the 50 Most Influential Women in Romania", a special edition of the magazine.

This is not the first time that Princess Margareta has received this award, she actually receives it every year since 2013.

The title given to the princess represents "a recognition for all of her activity in promoting Romania in the world and for her sustained efforts to build and consolidate a healthy society in our country".

The Princess Margareta told the organizers of the gala and guests pleasure, pride and honor to receive this recognition today, at this point hinge of a new beginning for the Royal House of Romania "in an important year for the country, for its contemporary history and for the Royal Family ".

The "Forbes Woman Summit Romania" summit was held on the same day at the Intercontinental Hotel in Bucharest and is the first meeting in Romania dedicated to women who have successfully changed the business environment and Romanian society as a whole.

lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: May 11, 2018, 02:13:35 AM »

https://www.instagram.com...by=familiaregalaaromaniei

Probably a rare modern photo of the five daughters of King Michael. I'm not 100% sure who is who among the other three sisters, but Margareta on the far left, and Irina looking sulky second from the right. I think Sofia is on the far-right, Elena next to Margareta, and Maria in the middle.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: May 22, 2018, 04:14:37 PM »

The dog wins the "Best in show"  Thumb up

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: September 30, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »

The religious wedding of Nicolas de Roumanie Medforth-Mills and Alina-Maria Binder took place today in Sinaia.

Lovely embroidery on that gown.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: September 30, 2018, 07:26:30 PM »

She forgot to zip the dress, tsts, that obviously explains why her girls are sagging in the front..
Quite a shame, she looks lovely in that one shot.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: September 30, 2018, 09:41:56 PM »

I don't like the dress.
Anyway, more photos. Sinaia is such  a beautiful town. Actually it's more a ski resort, but it's lovely in autumn as well.

rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: September 30, 2018, 09:47:58 PM »

Engagement photos

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2018, 10:29:03 PM »

Thanks for the photos Rainbow! 

Maybe the buttons popped off the back of the dress?   Thinking  It's a pretty dress apart from whatever is going on with the back...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: September 30, 2018, 10:42:14 PM »

Looking at the cut on the back of the dress... I'd say there has never any buttons or zipper to close it.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: October 01, 2018, 02:19:48 AM »

Ugh.   Hate the front, and the back was ruined by the fact that the hooks/buttons/whatever, aren't closing properly.

No tiara? 
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2018, 08:06:44 AM »

The little dress that could, but did not. It gave me an impression that the train was pulling the dress back and in doing that it was strangling her.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2018, 09:29:50 AM »

Awful dress - they looked good in engagement photos but not in the wedding ones - both of them. You can photoshop what you release but reality is there in public photos . . . .  and please - I don't care how "small" you are - almost no-one looks good without a bra or cups placed into the dress to provide support. Yet another "bride" looking much worse on the day than almost any other time . . .
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: October 01, 2018, 06:37:08 PM »

More pics. Second dress. They look kinda sad/unconfortable. Maybe because his family(except his sister) didn't attend?
As for the tiara, he's no longer part of the succession line and I assume he can't afford to buy one.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: October 02, 2018, 01:23:36 AM »

More pics. Second dress. They look kinda sad/unconfortable. Maybe because his family(except his sister) didn't attend?
As for the tiara, he's no longer part of the succession line and I assume he can't afford to buy one.

I agree, the looks on the bridal couple's faces (his especially) aren't full of passion or happiness even imo.

At first I thought the tiara was part of the veil, but she wore it without the veil for the second dress so I guess it is a tiara. Just a very tiny tiara from the looks of it, something he might have been able to afford.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: