Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Romanian Royal Family News & Photos  (Read 155809 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: October 03, 2018, 01:41:12 AM »

Why didn't his family attend?

He was disinherited by his grandfather two years ago. After a brief story with a lady, a little girl was born. As the Romanian dinasty was tormented by an illegitimate child in the thirties, he was not to provoke another scandal. His aunt, Margaret, does not budge on this, and his mother is following the money. (It is the mother who sued Nicholas for his inheritance from his father.) The same goes for the rest of the aunts.

How completely ridiculous.  This is 2018.  The monarchy is no longer on the throne. There are far worse sins than having a child.  I could understand if he ran a cock-fighting ring like his aunt, or committed a crime, or was a child-abuser, but to disinherit someone over bringing a child into the world is completely stupid.

But that's what all those idiotic deposed royal family's do. They hold on for those self-imposed rules, and traditions like nobody's busines. I guess that's all they can do after 1918 > Intersting listings

rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Western Sahara Western Sahara

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: October 04, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »

The bridesmaid next to him is his sister.
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: October 04, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »

Yes, that sounded really strange to me too. Maybe there’s another reason and that is a cover story? 
The child out of wedlock was just a speculation, they didn't provide an official reason.

It could be that he was the only male in succession line and Margareta, the eldest daughter, felt threatened Nicholas might play a bigger role. Or maybe her husband was. I believe she inherited most of the fortune of the former King.
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: October 04, 2018, 03:56:52 PM »

Even Charlene looked happier on her wedding day (JMO).
rainbow

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: October 04, 2018, 04:01:59 PM »

This is the cake. Well, it was.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: October 04, 2018, 04:04:25 PM »

Thank you Rainbow for the photos!!! Star
The cake is fantastic and looks yummy Icecream
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: October 04, 2018, 04:22:24 PM »

Thanks rainbow!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: October 04, 2018, 08:41:38 PM »

Thank you, Rainbow!   Star

And Charlene is probably very relieved to give up the Most Miserable Royal Bride title.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: October 04, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »

these 3 photos look very entchanting....love the backdrop, and the couple looks cute

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: October 05, 2018, 12:35:28 PM »

these 3 photos look very entchanting....love the backdrop, and the couple looks cute

Wow, I really love these bridal pictures 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2018, 10:35:10 PM »

This is the cake. Well, it was.

That's a beautiful cake. 

The more I see of the bride's gown, the more I dislike it.  It is just a really unattractive gown.  Too frumpy in the front; the back looks like it wasn't sewn well. So, now that they're married, what will they do next?  I know he has no title or royal role.  Do either of them work?
kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2018, 10:45:32 PM »

That's a beautiful cake. 

The more I see of the bride's gown, the more I dislike it.  It is just a really unattractive gown.  Too frumpy in the front; the back looks like it wasn't sewn well. So, now that they're married, what will they do next?  I know he has no title or royal role.  Do either of them work?

Keep doing what they have been. They were officially and legally married a year ago.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2018, 11:24:39 PM »

That's a beautiful cake. 

Keep doing what they have been. They were officially and legally married a year ago.

And what have they been doing?  Sorry, I don't know much about them.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: October 06, 2018, 12:25:34 AM »

Gorgeous women 

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #404 on: October 06, 2018, 01:42:58 AM »

That's a beautiful cake.  

The more I see of the bride's gown, the more I dislike it.  It is just a really unattractive gown.  Too frumpy in the front; the back looks like it wasn't sewn well. So, now that they're married, what will they do next?  I know he has no title or royal role.  Do either of them work?

And what have they been doing?  Sorry, I don't know much about them.

I don't, either, and I've just tried to find out more and I haven't had any luck.  I can't find out anything about what they've been doing for the last year since they got married, and I can't find out anything about his career, either.  I can find out where he went to school and his marks there, and that he went to the University of London but I couldn't find out what courses he studied there.  I can find out that he had some sort of a job in London but not what it was.  She is a journalist and can fly planes and do some other stuff.  There is quite a long interview with her on one web site.  But as for what they've been up to since their marriage, nothing.  Does anyone else know?  

I am baffled about all the attention over this second wedding a year later.  I know that some countries have to have two weddings because a church wedding isn't enough, but they were legally married in England, so why all this fuss a year later when they get married again in a church in Romania?  I think the answer is actually pretty clear:  they want to establish themselves in Romania because he wants to be king there, and this fancy church wedding with blushing bride photos in white bridal gown and veil is a way of re-writing history so he gets the photos of the church wedding in Romania and fancy reception and cutting the big cake to show the children.  But they've already been married for a year, for goodness sake!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: