ETA: Who is Barbro.....I've googled and can't make the connection.....
Barbo is the hoe's madam.....or more politely expressed, her mentor. She taught Skanky everything she needs to know to snag a prince. She mentors young women
Here is Barbro Ehnbom and Sofia Hellqvist in Bċstad 8th July 2008. That's when according to press reports Carl Philip met Sofia for the first time.
She has a sister who looks almost the same, and as Ambassador to Australia and now president of the "Association for Swedes Worldwide".
Do me that the sisters are children of diplomats and grew up in Asia. According to gossib, Barbo has children together with financier and multimillionaire Victor Forss. Her son with Victor Forss was allegedly conceived under a coffee table, in the during a cocktail party in New York by the two seriously drunk expectant parents.She wants to make young women successful
Once received Barbro Ehnbom yourself the chance to go to the US on a scholarship for three months - which was more than 30 years. Today it is she who sends talented female business students across the Atlantic. The goal is more women to the industry top.
Barbro Ehnboms scholarship to get more women into the business world. For over 30 years ago, she went to the US on a three-month scholarship. Now it's her own fund opens for young girls to improve their knowledge of business knowledge through a one-year paid internship in the country in the west. - This scholarship is like nothing else, says Barbro Ehnbom.
Barbro Ehnboms scholarship to get more women into the business world. For over 30 years ago, she went to the US on a three-month scholarship. Now it's her own fund opens for young girls to improve their knowledge of business knowledge through a one-year paid internship in the country in the west.
- This scholarship is like nothing else, says Barbro Ehnbom.
After 20 years in the Swedish and American business top layer has Barbro Ehnbom succeeded in establishing a network of contacts out of the ordinary. Both Peter Wallenberg, Anders Wall and His Dahlborg Kerstin Dellert and Sven-Bertil Taube. At home in the bookcase in Manhattan, New York is the actor Sean Connery holding newborn son Marcus in her arms. The father is the Swedish financier and multimillionaire Victor Forss.
There are friends, or Barbro's Friends as they are called formal, which contributed a large part of the scholarship fund money. It amounts to about two million. The winner will get to do a year's paid internship at the pharmaceutical company Pfizer headquarters in New York.
When the economy around her scholarship, Female Economist of the Year, will be speaking winds herself like a worm on a fishhook. She reiterates that the fellow will be richly compensated and mean paid.
- Paid sounds so feeble. This scholarship is like nothing else, it gives so much more, in the form of networking and mentoring. You Swedes are so fixated on money and age, says Barbro Ehnbom.
Pfizer provides 100,000 dollars, except earnings also cover the rent for the New York apartment and a car. She hymlar not to Pfizer also makes good business sense in terms of good publicity. But her commitment to young women seem genuine. Her own experiences as a young woman in New York's male-dominated financial district has left its mark.
- Never ever I met one woman among the leaders of the major Swedish companies. And being a woman alone is special. I do not pretend that I was the victim of sexual harassment, but the situations still arose, I could never discuss with anyone.
She sets up personally as a mentor to the young fellows. She want their careers to become "a smoother ride." She describes itself as rather naive.
- If you think all the guys are even friends the first ten years, you discover after another ten years to become the mediocre boys' assistant. It has also begun to take care of their errant teenagers and
It struck her how much more purposeful and thoughtful today's young career women. The talented girls she had met since she started handing out the scholarship for four years ago has clear plans for their lives and require clear information about, for example, his employment relationship.
Barbro Ehnbom was the more life's caprice that ruled. If she had not been left in the United States she had wanted to be prossor in Law, with a focus on business ethics. On Wall Street, she has seen the industry more tasteless face.
Long working in a fast pace was nothing that Barbro Ehnbom reflected over the first 10-15 years of their careers. She started a family late and had her first child when she was 37 years old.
- Two days after giving birth, I was sitting in the office again, with running chest and cried. It was so successful businesswoman would do, working 14 hours a day, taking care of the husband and children while being beautiful and glamorous. All encouraged me to it; they had gone on my own promotional image of myself.
- You should have a great passion at the side of the job, preferably several, I love music. It's very easy to get too involved in the job.
she was there at the wedding bann's
and the wedding itself