Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's jewellery  (Read 153002 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: December 13, 2019, 03:51:31 AM »

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: December 13, 2019, 05:26:11 AM »

What on earth would academics and researchers at the highest level have to say to her? What does she say to them?

Remember her background and the fact that she is surrounded by men.

Snakey is well versed in bamboozling men especially men she is spending a limited amount of time with.

If she had to deal with intelligent, accomplished women she would be lost.  

She gets along with other women just fine, as long as they're someone she can relate to like Jenna Jameson. Heck, she might even make out with them. Dead
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: December 13, 2019, 10:45:57 AM »

What on earth would academics and researchers at the highest level have to say to her? What does she say to them?

Remember her background and the fact that she is surrounded by men.

Snakey is well versed in bamboozling men especially men she is spending a limited amount of time with.

If she had to deal with intelligent, accomplished women she would be lost.  

She gets along with other women just fine, as long as they're someone she can relate to like Jenna Jameson. Heck, she might even make out with them. Dead

Laugh bounce
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: December 13, 2019, 12:12:50 PM »

How much must it p**s Snakey off, when everyone sits down with all the lovely jewels to pick what they’re wearing for the Nobels, and she gets thrown a baggie with some new beads to stick on her sad little tiara  Laughing
Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: December 13, 2019, 12:43:03 PM »

Those beads certainly match her tacky colorful past Wink
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: December 13, 2019, 05:15:27 PM »

Star  It's funny that she's been relegated to gluing beads on her tiara after Gabriel's christening....  Whistle Whistle

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: December 13, 2019, 05:27:45 PM »

Star  It's funny that she's been relegated to gluing beads on her tiara after Gabriel's christening....  Whistle Whistle

Yeahhh that event seemed to go down like a case of smallpox with her mother in law.

KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: December 13, 2019, 05:54:11 PM »

How much must it p**s Snakey off, when everyone sits down with all the lovely jewels to pick what they’re wearing for the Nobels, and she gets thrown a baggie with some new beads to stick on her sad little tiara  Laughing

I actually like her tiara in the top right and bottom right pics. I think it is a pretty. With the emeralds it isn't too bad but the turquoise just looks wrong. But overall I don't see it as being ugly or a downgrade.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: December 13, 2019, 06:11:28 PM »

I actually like her tiara in the top right and bottom right pics. I think it is a pretty. With the emeralds it isn't too bad but the turquoise just looks wrong. But overall I don't see it as being ugly or a downgrade.

While it is a pretty tiara, compared to the big gun tiaras it is a downgrade, and it's meant to be. Snakey Sophia brought it on herself.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:23:28 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: December 13, 2019, 06:13:13 PM »

Thanks for doing this! It's nice to see the comparison. The diamonds and pearls are definitely a lot nicer. Emeralds aren't bad, but I am not a fan of the blue stones.

I'm starting to believe it's less that she's not allowed to borrow and more that she doesn't want to. She has borrowed other royal jewelry, so I think she's just a fan of her tiara. It's becoming her signature piece.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: December 13, 2019, 06:40:11 PM »

Thanks for doing this! It's nice to see the comparison. The diamonds and pearls are definitely a lot nicer. Emeralds aren't bad, but I am not a fan of the blue stones.

I'm starting to believe it's less that she's not allowed to borrow and more that she doesn't want to. She has borrowed other royal jewelry, so I think she's just a fan of her tiara. It's becoming her signature piece.

I’m not sure she wouldn’t love to get her greedy mitts on a larger tiara. She’s never indicated any sort of desire to be content with what she has. If she did, she wouldn’t be trying to excoriate Maddie in the Swedish press.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: December 13, 2019, 09:54:02 PM »

What will be next? Rubies or sapphires? I much prefer the pearl version.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: December 13, 2019, 10:04:44 PM »

If she had her really dark hair, sapphires would look gorgeous with her blue eyes!
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: December 13, 2019, 10:05:22 PM »

maybe she's thinks its cute getting new stones for the same tiara each time. I wonder how many more she's going to get? At a certain point it would surely just become cheaper to buy her a different/new (small) tiara:laughbounce:
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: December 13, 2019, 10:21:32 PM »

I’m not sure she wouldn’t love to get her greedy mitts on a larger tiara. She’s never indicated any sort of desire to be content with what she has. If she did, she wouldn’t be trying to excoriate Maddie in the Swedish press.

I also think that the bare tiara without the silly stones on it looks nice. Now if Snakey's hair were up and not always hanging into her face the effect would be even better. This way it looks unkempt and totally destroys the otherwise quite nice jewellery.

However I agree with AB that S isn't satisfied with this small one and strives for more and bigger ones.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: