Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's jewellery  (Read 70565 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: December 22, 2016, 09:10:50 PM »

If it is true Sofia was giving this horror of tiaras on her weddingday, it is really cruel. Imagine being suprised with a tin foil barbie tiara that you are forced to wear on your wedding day...how do you say no..But on the other hand, Sofia is probably used to get expensive gifts from sugardads that she cant change.

Considering the way Silvia appeared blindsided by their engagement announcement, and then had to be dragged along to that photo shoot, as well as the way Hoefia has deliberately seemed to try to outshine Silvia at their recent joint event (the one where Hoefia showed up in red and stood in the center for the photo-call), I don't blame Silvia for doing this and I certainly don't feel sorry for Sofia. 

Then of course, there's the way Hoefia showed more affection to Silvia's husband during her wedding than she did to Silvia's son, I just love this even more if Silvia did it out of spite. 

The only person I feel sorry for here is the Thai royal whose gift wasn't suitable in the eyes of the person he intended it for. 

Regarding those new earrings, they're just hideous.  The design is ugly, and they are too heavy for her ears.  The droopy earlobes are nearly as inappropriate as the giant wart that is near the earrings. 
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »

Are we sure this is a replica or did she pick one up while in NY buying wedding shoes...?  Tongue

http://www.glamgal.com/Em...-bridal-tiara-LI1016.html

Maybe CG and Sil gave her hundred bucks to spend on their "gift tiara"... 

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Lurker

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2017, 07:12:11 PM »

Oh, how gross those warts are!!  Yikes

They look like moles to me, but I wonder why she doesn't have them removed.  I bet it would be a simple office prodecure.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »

Are we sure this is a replica or did she pick one up while in NY buying wedding shoes...?  Tongue

Amazing.  This tiara looks just as cheap and unattractive as the original.  They did a good job in capturing its essence.  Thumb up
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: January 19, 2017, 12:49:37 AM »

Oh, how gross those warts are!!  Yikes

They look like moles to me, but I wonder why she doesn't have them removed.  I bet it would be a simple office prodecure.

Ah, yes, you are quite right about that  Star. It is the evil witch in me who uses the word warts to emfazise my horror looking at them. I mean, after all I pay for her looking representative for Sweden, and what does she do?
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: January 19, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »

Amazing.  This tiara looks just as cheap and unattractive as the original.  They did a good job in capturing its essenceThumb up

And Sofia's!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: February 22, 2017, 04:26:47 AM »

so here it is

Ole Lynggaard hair ornament - Like Mary

During the welcoming ceremony for Kandas Governor General Princess Sofia showed up in a brand new jewelry piece. In her knot glistened the foliage with gems and the Royal Fashion blog's thoughts went immediately to the hair ornament from Ole Lynggaard that Crown Princess Mary wore during the King's 70th birthday party last year.

And Sofia's jewelry piece is indeed from Danish designer Ole Lynggaard.

- "The jewelry is created for this special occasion and with princess Sofia in mind", says Carolina Gahn, Ole Lynggards representative in Sweden.

Carolina Gahn says that it is Charlotte Lynggaard who designed the hair brooch bearing the name "Leaves". The pearl and diamond berries also comes from Ole Lynggaard and are in the collection Shooting Star.

Ole Lynggaard is the  Danish court jeweler and Charlotte Lynggaard has, among other things, created the so-called Midnight Tiara which Crown Princess Mary is very fond of. The Midnight tiara is not Mary's private jewelry, but a diadem of Ole Lynggaard lend to the Crown Princess when she wants to wear it. Similarly this hair brooch "Leaves" is lend exclusively to Sofia, explains Carolina Gahn.

- "It's great that a Swedish princess wearing Ole Lynggaard", she says.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:35:10 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: February 22, 2017, 04:29:48 AM »

Marianne Dulong pearl earrings - like Mary
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:26:41 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: February 22, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »

these aquamarine diamond pearl earrings are form Swedish jewelry desinger Emma Engelbert

Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: February 22, 2017, 05:42:23 AM »

these aquamarine diamond pearl earrings are form Swedish jewelry desinger Emma Engelbert

Why would you wear those earrings with a pale pink dress ? Why not the diamond and pearl ones from the day before ? Or why not pearls with say rose quartz or pink sapphire topper ? Just goes to show she has no idea, or is poorly advised or both, or just bad taste (IMO). Those would be fine with another outfit - just not that one. She may be Mosh Mk2 - but Mosh is better turned out for sure.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: February 22, 2017, 06:22:06 AM »

Why would you wear those earrings with a pale pink dress ? Why not the diamond and pearl ones from the day before ? Or why not pearls with say rose quartz or pink sapphire topper ? Just goes to show she has no idea, or is poorly advised or both, or just bad taste (IMO). Those would be fine with another outfit - just not that one. She may be Mosh Mk2 - but Mosh is better turned out for sure.

Maybe she had gotten them to wear with the Aqua tiara, before evil Madeleine stole it form her. She clearly was set out to wear something to complement her blue dress, and ended up with the Amethyst tiara. I really think the Amethyst was second choise for her, because it clearly didn't her outfit, and the Amethyst earrings were missing as well.

Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: February 22, 2017, 06:34:57 AM »

Maybe she had gotten them to wear with the Aqua tiara, before evil Madeleine stole it form her. She clearly was set out to wear something to complement her blue dress, and ended up with the Amethyst tiara. I really think the Amethyst was second choise for her, because it clearly didn't her outfit, and the Amethyst earrings were missing as well.

Indeed - well if your conjecture is correct then YAY that Maddie out ranks her in that regard
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: February 22, 2017, 07:43:59 AM »

Snakey's Dress reminds me Madeleine's dress at the Nobel Prizes (same Kind of flowers attached to the dress) - And I agree: The combination of those earrings with this dress is stupid - she has no idea how to dress properly - well, how should she? Trash will always remain trash even if you dress it up...
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2017, 11:00:26 PM »

Its been a year since she last wore her wedding tiara. Wonder if she does not like it anymore. I would rather wear that tiara than those awful button tiaras and the small cut steel tiara.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2017, 11:58:32 PM »

She wants to wear the tiaras Vic and Madde wear, especially Madde, last year Madde wore her tiara from the nobels the day before to the Kings dinner just so Sofia couldn't wear it.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: