Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's jewellery  (Read 153005 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2019, 10:23:32 PM »

maybe she's thinks its cute getting new stones for the same tiara each time. I wonder how many more she's going to get? At a certain point it would surely just become cheaper to buy her a different/new (small) tiara:laughbounce:

I've no doubt that she does. It's just silly and doesn't look professional at all.
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2019, 11:27:59 PM »

What on earth would academics and researchers at the highest level have to say to her? What does she say to them?

Remember her background and the fact that she is surrounded by men.

Snakey is well versed in bamboozling men especially men she is spending a limited amount of time with.

If she had to deal with intelligent, accomplished women she would be lost.  

She gets along with other women just fine, as long as they're someone she can relate to like Jenna Jameson. Heck, she might even make out with them. Dead

Laugh bounce

Laughing

That's the best answer. Somewhere I read, maybe here, that she may have been associated with that men's club the king was involved with to much scandal.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: December 13, 2019, 11:52:19 PM »

I actually think it's brilliant that they told her go have little screw on additions in whatever color. Then they don't have to keep disinfecting the Bernadotte tiaras. And if someone was smart, those screw on stones might well be synthetic! :-D Grin
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: December 14, 2019, 11:33:36 AM »

Her tiara will be worn, in the future, by Alex and Gabe's wives, right? It's a good thing that it's a versatile piece and even better that they alteres its shape, because it looks so much better than when we first saw it, in their wedding.
I don't think that Alex and Gabe's wives will be given any other tiara, since the kids are so down in the line of succession and by then, Estelle will have her own kids, so CP's sons will be even further from the throne.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: January 29, 2020, 04:54:35 AM »

Gas Bijoux Tapachula Earrings Gold

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2020, 03:33:46 AM »

So, in the midst of insomnia, I'm browsing online tiara shops. As you do.

And I think I found the source from which St Hoefias wedding tiara came from...they have a delightfully similar version with diamond studs and christmas trees too. The different gems, such as pearls, aquamarine and emeralds are sold separately.

https://beelementalstore..../products/protector-tiara

I may be in a snarky mood, but $30 for a tiara is just about the right price for a Saint like Hoefia  Roll Eyes as opposed to a reworking of an unseen piece of jewellery apparently given to Silvia.

P.s. for those of you wanting to buy tiaras close to real royal ones, they do an interesting version of the Cameo, the Leutchenberg and other famous royal tiaras from various royal families!

I'll switch off my phone now and hopefully get some sleep!

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: October 27, 2020, 03:45:10 AM »

And I think I found the source from which St Hoefias wedding tiara came from...they have a delightfully similar version with diamond studs and christmas trees too. The different gems, such as pearls, aquamarine and emeralds are sold separately.

I may be in a snarky mood, but $30 for a tiara is just about the right price for a Saint like Hoefia  Roll Eyes as opposed to a reworking of an unseen piece of jewellery apparently given to Silvia.

P.s. for those of you wanting to buy tiaras close to real royal ones, they do an interesting version of the Cameo, the Leutchenberg and other famous royal tiaras from various royal families!

Don't you call St Hoefia a two-bit hooker, she'll smack you with her bag of quarters! Spiteful
Hopefully you won't have nightmares of old Snaggle Tooth now.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: October 27, 2020, 11:40:39 AM »

Don't you call St Hoefia a two-bit hooker, she'll smack you with her bag of quarters! Spiteful

All I can say is, I wonder how heavy that bag of quarters is?  Wink

I slept very well with no horrific snakey nightmares!!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: October 27, 2020, 02:51:19 PM »

All I can say is, I wonder how heavy that bag of quarters is?  Wink

I slept very well with no horrific snakey nightmares!!

If I reach back far into my bank teller past, a roll of quarters is almost enough to buy that lovely and completely genuine trinket. 

Thanks so much for the link SS!  Personally I’ve always wanted a tiara with “trible” touches
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2020, 04:30:30 PM »

Thanks for the link! It's fun browsing all the different tiaras.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »

Maria Nilsdotter Chaos Queen Earrings

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: