Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's jewellery  (Read 168534 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2015, 08:20:06 PM »

So far the tiara is the most notable  

She has become a HKH and a princess and the most obvious is the LACK of jewellery. These photos are from the RF homepage:

Silvia: http://www.kungahuset.se/...768101a4e88837800019.html
Victoria: http://www.kungahuset.se/...68101a4e888378000176.html
Madeleine: http://www.kungahuset.se/...841020141a4c88000314.html
And Sofia, looking as the poor cousin from the countryside: http://www.kungahuset.se/...b3f01514d8a67974b219.html

Silvia,  Vik and Sofias dresses all look like what they wrote to the kings dinner after the nobels.  They take their profile photos then? Madde being pregnant maybe opted out?
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2015, 03:05:25 AM »

Merged the two threads, I think it belongs here in the Swedish forum Champagne

Please only post the jewels she actually is seen with..

That's awesome Maria, thank you!  Champagne

Has Snakey received anything else than the wedding tiara, the diamond halo emerald disc earrings, engagement and wedding ring? Oh wait, I think I've seen a couple of bracelets...  Thinking

Unidentified bracelet

The Diamond sky drop bracelet by Drakenberg Sjölin
925 sterling silver and diamonds VS1, 0,075 carat
2490 SEK = around 270 euros or 304 USD

http://drakenbergsjolin.c...iamond-sky-drop-bracelet/

I could swear I recently saw her wearing a thin "eternity" style bangle that was covered in diamonds but cannot find a pic.

P.S. Did you know S & F used to sell PP jewellery? http://websta.me/p/1004930639646666419_449025746
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:17:55 AM by Suzerain » Logged

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2015, 03:22:38 AM »

Found the diamond bangle:

This pic can be opened into a bigger version: http://blogg.tv2.no/konge..._state_visit__3697840.jpg

And another bracelet:

Bigger version: http://www.kungahuset.se/...rdemark+kungahuset.se.jpg

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2015, 03:30:06 AM »

Dead Dead Dead

(Open these in bigger version by right clicking them and choosing "Open in new tab" or similar - I wouldn't advice it though, quite a shocking sight...)

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2015, 03:33:52 AM »

I can never get past those teef, the vein and that hideous mole on her face.   Dead
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2015, 03:42:57 AM »

I can never get past those teef, the vein and that hideous mole on her face.   Dead

Nor can I.  She could wear the most beautiful jewels in the world, but they're ruined by her face and teeth.  I especially can't get past the teeth.  They just ruin everything.   Thumb down
Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Seeking higher advice on how to exercise snakes

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2015, 03:59:21 AM »

They were  Yes Vikan wore them most recently to the state dinner for India. But she wore them to Maddie's wedding as well. Yes

They were once part of a stomacher (pendant) of Queen Josephine. The pendant was made into a necklace, the one Vikan wore to Maddie's, and two drops were turned into the earrings.  Champagne

Vikan seemed to have worn more than the tiara as a homage to Lilian at the wedding, the tiara left to her privately by Lilian. Lilian often wore the stomacher necklace and earrings when she was alive  Hug

They love to play up the Lilian/Bertil and CP/Sofia comparison. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to wear the earrings and perhaps necklace when she can  Cry Luckily Vikan wont let her near the tiara

Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2015, 04:15:55 AM »

Nor can I. She could wear the most beautiful jewels in the world, but they're ruined by her face and teeth.  I especially can't get past the teeth.  They just ruin everything.   Thumb down
Jumping  pixiecat wins the prize  Jumping   I agree completely.

The Skank will become another Mosh, buying more and more expensive clothes and jewels in the hopes that she will transform from reptile to perfect princess. It ain't gonna happen.

Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2015, 02:21:01 PM »

I kind of like the tiara, because it reminds me of evergreens. It's astonishing though that it was NOT designed with interchangeable stones. The gems wouldn't even have had to be expensive! Pearls for neutral, aquamarines for blue, citrines for yellow, kunzite/beryl/tourmaline for pink, garnets for red. Whoever picked it out was definitely not considering what would be useful for a new princess. It's useless unless she wants to wear green and neutrals all the time.
What makes you think that the emeralds are not detachable? I would think the other way round. Unlike the little diamonds on top of the spikes, the pic from behind suggests that the emeralds are set in their own small frames and then clipped onto a second frame wirh a securety-prong on top. So I'd guess there is a posdibility to remove the emeralds, then the top of each spike still has an empty gold frame ready for other stobes cut same way to be clipped in.

A sugar expert (haha) said that judging by the back view the emeralds were attached/soldered on but a goldsmith could saw them off then create attachments for interchangeable  stones.

Yup, that was it, thank you! I can't find the thread again, but I remember the part about sawing off the emeralds because it made me giggle to think of Snakia in a welder's mask, grimly sawing off bits of the tiara and soldering new stuff on.  Laugh bounce I hope the sugar was wrong though, because the one silver lining of this wedding would be to see a new changeable tiara. I love the Gloucester changeable tiara.
I really hope the stones can be detached. So she will stick with this tacky tiara for ever.
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2015, 04:24:38 PM »

Nor can I. She could wear the most beautiful jewels in the world, but they're ruined by her face and teeth.  I especially can't get past the teeth.  They just ruin everything.   Thumb down

The Skank will become another Mosh, buying more and more expensive clothes and jewels in the hopes that she will transform from reptile to perfect princess. It ain't gonna happen.

except skankey isn't a crown princess so cp must not have nearly as much money to pay for tons of expensive clothing/jewelry, right?
Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2015, 04:39:04 PM »

It's amazing how much different she looks in the pic posted by Suzerain in the blue dress with her mouth closed. Those teeth really need to be fixed.
Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2015, 05:10:38 PM »

except skankey isn't a crown princess so cp must not have nearly as much money to pay for tons of expensive clothing/jewelry, right?

Nope. Just needs to work her certain magic  Spiteful on her FIL. He holds the purse strings for the tax payer money the family gets. Same goes for jewels, just needs CG to lend her some of the Bernadotte jewels 
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2015, 05:15:50 PM »

They were  Yes Vikan wore them most recently to the state dinner for India. But she wore them to Maddie's wedding as well. Yes

They were once part of a stomacher (pendant) of Queen Josephine. The pendant was made into a necklace, the one Vikan wore to Maddie's, and two drops were turned into the earrings.  Champagne

Off topic, but is this the tiara that is now used by Sonja of Norway, without the drop pearls on top? Or what happened to this tiara, I don't recognize it from the Bernadotte collection.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2015, 05:31:48 PM »

Off topic, but is this the tiara that is now used by Sonja of Norway, without the drop pearls on top? Or what happened to this tiara, I don't recognize it from the Bernadotte collection.

As far as I can see this tiara is the leuchtenberg tiara and the Norwegian tiara also belonged to Queen Josephine.
http://orderofsplendor.bl...euchtenberg-sapphire.html
Fairywings
Banned
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2015, 05:43:28 PM »

I wonder what happened to the pearls  Thinking The reports seem to say they have left the Bernadotte collection but no explanation where/why  Huh? Perhaps they just haven't been used in some time  Thinking

I must say happy they swapped out for the saphires  Yes May be because sapphires are my favorite gem, but I also don't like the tiaras that have those big pearl drops on top like that  No
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: