Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will and Kate's life at Amner Hall  (Read 77779 times)
vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2016, 02:28:06 PM »

Didn't Kate make a crack about his lack of hair/baldness? I remember that quip, I don't remember the situation. When couples start going after each other in public "as jokes", that is nasty.

Yes, a couple days after Kate revealed comments he made on her clothing. (all on the Aussie/NZ tour)

April 12:

Bev Hayes, 68, from Cambridge, said: "I complimented her on her green dress. She said she liked it but Prince William thought it was a bit bright."

April 16:

Prince William has told Kate Middleton that her yellow dress makes her look like a banana, according to a woman who saw them in Sydney.

She spoke with Kate who told her: "William said I look like a banana."

April 18:

"The Prince was interested in the alpaca, and as I showed it to them, the Princess said he should put it on his head," Crejan said of Prince George's parents. "She said, 'You need it more than me,' and pointed to his head and he laughed."
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2016, 03:52:46 PM »

Didn't Kate make a crack about his lack of hair/baldness? I remember that quip, I don't remember the situation. When couples start going after each other in public "as jokes", that is nasty.

Yes, a couple days after Kate revealed comments he made on her clothing. (all on the Aussie/NZ tour)

April 12:

Bev Hayes, 68, from Cambridge, said: "I complimented her on her green dress. She said she liked it but Prince William thought it was a bit bright."

April 16:

Prince William has told Kate Middleton that her yellow dress makes her look like a banana, according to a woman who saw them in Sydney.

She spoke with Kate who told her: "William said I look like a banana."

April 18:

"The Prince was interested in the alpaca, and as I showed it to them, the Princess said he should put it on his head," Crejan said of Prince George's parents. "She said, 'You need it more than me,' and pointed to his head and he laughed."

What an arse  Dead Dead
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2016, 04:06:57 PM »

Kate will be bald too if she keeps wearing those heavy weaves.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2016, 05:06:01 PM »

Under his silly jokes I think William has quite a wide streak of maliciousness, pointing out other people's failings as loud as possible, then having a good laugh.   Though when the boot is on the other foot I suspect it's never so funny.

I agree. If Harry or even Charles would make the jokes Will does people would see them as jokes. With Will it's different because the awful things he says disguised as a joke are consistent with his awful behaviour. He often talks about Harry not being bright ("It's the closest Harry's ever got to university" when in Cambridge talking about a past visit with his brother) and shows no support when Harry truly achieves something. He even ruined Harry's Sandhurst Ball. He criticises Kate or says something borderline demeaning ("I?ll have to pass that by the missus, see how I can get away with it!" when being asked when he will take George to his first football match) but has barely ever said a word of praise or that he is glad to have her (well, that might be a lie  Spiteful). He has yet to say something lovely about his son while he's already said awful things about him since day one. IMO he is a mean person and it becomes more and more obvious.
Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2016, 08:23:57 PM »

Under his silly jokes I think William has quite a wide streak of maliciousness, pointing out other people's failings as loud as possible, then having a good laugh.   Though when the boot is on the other foot I suspect it's never so funny.

I agree. If Harry or even Charles would make the jokes Will does people would see them as jokes. With Will it's different because the awful things he says disguised as a joke are consistent with his awful behaviour. He often talks about Harry not being bright ("It's the closest Harry's ever got to university" when in Cambridge talking about a past visit with his brother) and shows no support when Harry truly achieves something. He even ruined Harry's Sandhurst Ball. He criticises Kate or says something borderline demeaning ("I?ll have to pass that by the missus, see how I can get away with it!" when being asked when he will take George to his first football match) but has barely ever said a word of praise or that he is glad to have her (well, that might be a lie  Spiteful). He has yet to say something lovely about his son while he's already said awful things about him since day one. IMO he is a mean person and it becomes more and more obvious.

What happened at his Sandhurst Ball?
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2016, 08:49:38 PM »

What happened at his Sandhurst Ball?

Part of it came out during the hacking trial.
Another hacked voicemail provided the basis for claims that the Duke was sent to bed early after he and his friends became ?massively drunk? at Prince Harry?s passing out ball, the jury heard.
Major General Andrew Ritchie, the commandant of Sandurst, left a message for Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, the Duke?s principal private secretary, in which he said: ?I would like to have a chat with you this morning if you could ring me back about an incident at the ball last night.?

Mr Goodman emailed Neil Wallis, the paper?s deputy editor, in April 2006 describing what allegedly happened at the ball.
He wrote: ?William and his group were massively drunk and upsetting other guests with their braying Hooray Henry antics. One of his friends was strutting around the ball pretending to be a brigadier and trying to issue orders.?
He added: "Interestingly, Kate was not there. On the list but no show. No love lost between her and Chelsy [Davy, Prince Harry?s then girlfriend]."
http://www.telegraph.co.u...intercepted-messages.html

So Will was a drunk idiot ruining his brother's night and the Sandhurst commandant called CH the next morning. Makes you wonder if obnoxious Will was dealt with in the usual military manner or if CH was asked what to do with the golden child. Looks like the one pretending to want to be normal was not treated like all the others.  Whistle
Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2016, 08:54:35 PM »

Thanks for the info Suzy! I did not follow the hacking trial very closely so thanks for sharing  Star
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2016, 07:22:25 AM »

If there was a public history of 'insult banter' between the brothers, then Willnot's comments would be part of a teasing repartee between him and Harry. Willnot's delivery is pointed and seems meant to insult a sibling who does not have a history of wanting to take part in public insult banter. But this:
...He often talks about Harry not being bright ("It's the closest Harry's ever got to university" when in Cambridge talking about a past visit with his brother) and shows no support when Harry truly achieves something.
is truly a spiteful and antagonistic comment to make about one's brother in public in front of media and, which will be put on record. Such a comment is a type to be made in private among the family so Harry could rejoinder with his own acid remark about his brother and continue the insult-fest. Does Harry feel like he can insult the future king that way in public? I expect he doesn't. He is aware that is will be on record. In these types of public exchanges, Willnot will always be the ass. And Harry will always be the better man. That kind of comment is an example of poor self-control and lack of understanding about the consequences of his poorly chosen off-the-cuff remarks.

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my.
This thread has veered off topic.
So...
Have we every discovered if the new tennis court was installed?
Have the veggie gardens been tilled up and planted?
Is that swimming really used?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:35:01 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2016, 07:46:08 AM »

DebbieB! Congrats for the 4500th entertaining and informative posts!  Banana  Star   Banana Banana

Here's to many many many more!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2016, 08:27:46 AM »

Thank you, Debbydeb  Hug

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2016, 10:41:21 AM »

If there was a public history of 'insult banter' between the brothers, then Willnot's comments would be part of a teasing repartee between him and Harry. Willnot's delivery is pointed and seems meant to insult a sibling who does not have a history of wanting to take part in public insult banter. But this:
...He often talks about Harry not being bright ("It's the closest Harry's ever got to university" when in Cambridge talking about a past visit with his brother) and shows no support when Harry truly achieves something.
is truly a spiteful and antagonistic comment to make about one's brother in public in front of media and, which will be put on record. Such a comment is a type to be made in private among the family so Harry could rejoinder with his own acid remark about his brother and continue the insult-fest. Does Harry feel like he can insult the future king that way in public? I expect he doesn't. He is aware that is will be on record. In these types of public exchanges, Willnot will always be the ass. And Harry will always be the better man. That kind of comment is an example of poor self-control and lack of understanding about the consequences of his poorly chosen off-the-cuff remarks.

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my.
So...

Also it is bad when you consider Harry is known to always hate school and felt stupid because they didn't find out he had dyslexia until he was 17, so Will calling him stupid is worse when you know Harry actually thought he was.
MahiyaBorden

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2016, 10:47:11 AM »

Thank you, Debbydeb  Hug

Congrats DebbieB  Jumping
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2016, 12:51:51 PM »

Thank you, Debbydeb  Hug

Congrats DebbieB  Jumping

Thank you x

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2016, 01:07:55 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my.
So...

Also it is bad when you consider Harry is known to always hate school and felt stupid because they didn't find out he had dyslexia until he was 17, so Will calling him stupid is worse when you know Harry actually thought he was.

Yes, I always thought it was especially cruel of Whiney to say about HIS OWN BROTHER considering the circumstances. What an ass. The funny thing is that Harry comes off as the more intelligent and articulate of the brothers, despite Whitneys university degree.
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2016, 03:01:36 PM »

Congrats DebbieB on your wonderful 4500 post  Supercontent Supercontent
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: