Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will and Kate's life at Amner Hall  (Read 77702 times)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2015, 06:05:18 PM »

Was noodling around the map to see the 'paddock' by the christening church.
Found this.
A new reference on this property? New business?
 Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2015, 06:16:43 PM »

^ The basement is probably the training facility for astroturfing experts and where they also keep the trolls trolling RD.  Whistle
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2015, 06:43:20 PM »

Here's what the kitchen looked like when the previous occupants lived there.
http://aboutwilliamandkat...take-peek-into-anmer.html

if that was what the kitchen looked like, i would've kept it.  it's very nice.  the only thing i'd replace would be the refrigerator (would get stainless) and possibly the stove.  that's it.  what a waste of money.

hey, when it's not your money, it's very easy to feel you have to change it! Whistle Whistle
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2015, 06:45:12 PM »

I realize the satellite pix is old and doesn't show the recent renovations.
What is new is the reference tag on the property.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »

^ The basement is probably the training facility for astroturfing experts and where they also keep the trolls trolling RD.  Whistle

Jumping  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2015, 06:54:42 PM »

Is the paddock located at the church or AH?  And if it's located at AH,  how far is it to the church? It looks as if the paddock is close to AH .Where will the devoted be able to view the second coming walking to the church?

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 07:00:43 PM »

Is the paddock located at the church or AH?  And if it's located at AH,  how far is it to the church? It looks as if the paddock is close to AH .Where will the devoted be able to view the second coming walking to the church?

Chruch is quite close as seen in this map pic

Keen!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 07:05:33 PM »

Yes,  but where is the paddock? If it's at AH,  the plebs,  oops sorry fans,  will not see much at all, surely

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »

Is the paddock located at the church or AH?  And if it's located at AH,  how far is it to the church? It looks as if the paddock is close to AH .Where will the devoted be able to view the second coming walking to the church?

Yes,  but where is the paddock? If it's at AH,  the plebs,  oops sorry fans,  will not see much at all, surely

I can't see how they would be able to see anything because of all the changes. There are new driveways, new carparkss. They ruined so much of the old land for their 'privacy' And i think the 'paddock' is by the church. I can't see them allowing people to gather right outside the 'private bolthole'

Here's another pic

Too the left of the last pic you can see fencing that looks like a paddock. So that might be it, its right by the church.

Keen!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 07:11:24 PM »

Thanks Noodlesza  Champagne Roll on Sunday  Icecream

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2015, 07:13:40 PM »

Im guessing the people can gather beyond the fence shown in this pic. Mystery of the paddock solved? Hope so! Sunday should be such fun!!

Keen!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2015, 08:02:01 PM »

I wasn't looking for the church at Anmer. I was looking for the christening church and paddock. I had zoomed out on the Sandringham area of the map after I located the christening church and found the reference attached to Anmer. I was not implying that people would be near Anmer during the christening. I hope this clears things up.

Here's the church and the surrounding area. I zoomed out from here and found the other tag on Anmer.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:12:17 PM by PruNordstrom » Logged

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2015, 08:13:44 PM »

^ we never know with these two. The paddock is probably 250 miles away at the Manor of doom II  Angel

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 04:02:40 AM »

Why didn't the Queen give them a house not close to the church! They love privacy should of given them a house with nothing surrounding it and saved Anmer Hall for Harry.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 07:36:05 AM »

Why didn't the Queen give them a house not close to the church! They love privacy should of given them a house with nothing surrounding it and saved Anmer Hall for Harry.

She should have given them an island in the middle of no where. Then there would have been zero change of photos, press and the like.

Keen!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: