Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will and Kate's life at Amner Hall  (Read 77691 times)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »

Congrats DebbieB on your wonderful 4500 post  Supercontent Supercontent

Thank you x

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2016, 01:00:12 AM »

http://www.vogue.com/1345...ook/?mbid=social_facebook

What happened to Waity preparing dinner every day? Being the perfect cook?
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2016, 01:57:47 AM »

Guessing those "cooking lessons" were not that successful.   Roll Eyes

That short blurb of an article is choke invoking....WARNING swallow any liquids before reading this sugary blurb:

"Kate Middleton can dress. She gives good hair. She has no problem playing cricket in heels. She can work a room like it?s nobody?s business, and she?s a dream with children. Even notorious tough-nut-to-crack Queen Elizabeth likes her.  Is there nothing this woman isn?t good at? This just in: Yes.

At a charity gala this week for East Anglia?s Children?s Hospices, the Duchess of Cambridge revealed to a group, which included Michelin-starred chefs, that she is a sub-par cook. ?William has to put up with my cooking most of the time,? she reportedly said. Prince William confirmed: ?It?s the reason I?m so skinny.? In Kate?s defense, the Prince may be no more culinary-inclined: during their recent Indian tour, she refused to even taste the dosa he?d prepared.

As recently as 2015, reports speculated that ?Mr. and Mrs. Wales? did not employ a chef, and that the couple did their own cooking?shoddy as it may be?in order to preserve their privacy. In a boon to sane mothers everywhere, we already know Kate is not slaving over the pureeing of fresh baby food for Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Should Kate and Will care to practice, they have a choice of two kitchens in their Kensington Palace ?apartment? (the word apartment should be taken loosely here). But I say why start now? She has better things to do than master the CuisinArt?like take over the world."

No "She can work a room like it?s nobody?s business, and she?s a dream with children. Even notorious tough-nut-to-crack Queen Elizabeth likes her. "    Shocked   

Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2016, 06:20:11 PM »

That short blurb of an article is choke invoking....WARNING swallow any liquids before reading this sugary blurb:

"Kate Middleton can dress. She gives good hair. She has no problem playing cricket in heels. She can work a room like it?s nobody?s business, and she?s a dream with children. Even notorious tough-nut-to-crack Queen Elizabeth likes her.  Is there nothing this woman isn?t good at? This just in: Yes.

At a charity gala this week for East Anglia?s Children?s Hospices, the Duchess of Cambridge revealed to a group, which included Michelin-starred chefs, that she is a sub-par cook. ?William has to put up with my cooking most of the time,? she reportedly said. Prince William confirmed: ?It?s the reason I?m so skinny.? In Kate?s defense, the Prince may be no more culinary-inclined: during their recent Indian tour, she refused to even taste the dosa he?d prepared.

As recently as 2015, reports speculated that ?Mr. and Mrs. Wales? did not employ a chef, and that the couple did their own cooking?shoddy as it may be?in order to preserve their privacy. In a boon to sane mothers everywhere, we already know Kate is not slaving over the pureeing of fresh baby food for Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Should Kate and Will care to practice, they have a choice of two kitchens in their Kensington Palace ?apartment? (the word apartment should be taken loosely here). But I say why start now? She has better things to do than master the CuisinArt?like take over the world."

No "She can work a room like it?s nobody?s business, and she?s a dream with children. Even notorious tough-nut-to-crack Queen Elizabeth likes her. "    Shocked   

I swallowed my coffee before reading-but after reading I vomited in my mouth a little anyway  Laughing
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: June 28, 2016, 01:17:31 AM »

What happened to the culinary skills she applied while they were in university to feed William and their flat mates?  I thought he "loved" her roast chicken?  Did her lack of eating affect her cooking?  Or was Carole secretly bringing in home cooked meals at university for Kate to pass off as her own? And didn't she take some classes and hired the Italian cook so she could teach her as well?  Why is everything about this girl coming out as some giant made up story or flat out lie?  The only real truth is that she would do anything to get Big Blue and William.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: June 28, 2016, 10:50:04 AM »

What happened to the culinary skills she applied while they were in university to feed William and their flat mates?  I thought he "loved" her roast chicken?  Did her lack of eating affect her cooking?  Or was Carole secretly bringing in home cooked meals at university for Kate to pass off as her own? And didn't she take some classes and hired the Italian cook so she could teach her as well?  Why is everything about this girl coming out as some giant made up story or flat out lie?  The only real truth is that she would do anything to get Big Blue and William.

He also bragged about Kate being a fan of Mary Barry and that he likes what she bakes. Of course this was during Kate's first pregnancy so his unusual nice remark may be excused. But Will seems to be someone who can even burn water. Although he has been served gourmet meals by top chef since childhood I doubt he actually saw how it was made. I think he only ever saw the result of cooking not the work involved and when he tried it himself he failed miserably (and we know that he is not a fan of working or learning new things if it takes some time). For someone with no skill regarding cooking anyone who knows more spices than salt and pepper and can make scrambled eggs without burning them is probably a great cook.  I also think he had staff during uni days and Kate probably just knew how to warm over precooked meals. Kate cooking his meals in Anglesey seems to have been also a lie because he had staff there too and she wasn't in Wales much. It's all smoke and mirrors.JMO
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: June 28, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »

I swallowed my coffee before reading-but after reading I vomited in my mouth a little anyway  Laughing

I think that quote was edited. The original said: "She can flash a room like it's everybody's business, and she's a nightmare with adults and children. Queen Elizabeth dislikes her and cracks nuts on her head."
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: June 28, 2016, 06:02:29 PM »

I think that quote was edited. The original said: "She can flash a room like it's everybody's business, and she's a nightmare with adults and children. Queen Elizabeth dislikes her and cracks nuts on her head."

Laughing  Jumping  Star  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: June 28, 2016, 06:39:56 PM »

So, let me get this straight - she's a terrible cook but she practically is raising the children single-handedly.

Billy Boy hates her cooking and barely lifts a finger to help with the kids and basically isn't attending his "job" very often.  Even if they are pretending to be normal people, Billy doesn't have the imagination to make up the lie that he cooks, because why would a man cook in his own home when there's a perfectly good breeder/chef wearing a large sapphire on her ring finger to do that? Even his imagination is sexist.

Truth: She doesn't eat. food.  He has a cook cooking for him.  She probably cooked once for him, at university. Period. I mean, really.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: June 28, 2016, 08:16:18 PM »

Almost.
You only got the cook thing wrong. Willy has Carole to cook for him.
Which is why Michael looks miserable, too: no cook neither, no Carole.
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: June 29, 2016, 05:56:51 PM »

All these stories about her love of food and excellent cooking seem like PR to cover up a potential eating disorder. Don't some people with those disorders also obsess about cooking for other people?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: June 29, 2016, 06:03:34 PM »

Almost.

Perhaps Will should have married Carole...........
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2016, 06:08:25 PM »

Almost.

Perhaps Will should have married Carole...........

*snort*  Laughing

Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2016, 06:27:36 PM »

All these stories about her love of food and excellent cooking seem like PR to cover up a potential eating disorder. Don't some people with those disorders also obsess about cooking for other people?

Star  yes, they do.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: June 29, 2016, 08:08:13 PM »

Star  yes, they do.

Definitely. And get satisfaction about refusing it, cooking for others and talking about food.  Sad
I really hope its not true, in her case.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: