Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - Formal Gowns  (Read 124609 times)
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: December 11, 2019, 08:30:11 PM »

I don't like the dress which is way better on the model.

Stinaa.J Elsa Pumps in Green Suede

419.00 EUR

These shoes are hideous. I never understood why Sofia sticks with this brand. The heel, the platform, the pointed toe, the sole : everything is awful, badly executed, roughly made.  Dead

Why in the ever loving hell would anyone pay a not insignificant amount of money to look like they have hooves?!!!

Of course the shoes are overpriced and even more so are completely missmatched. I can't help, but think though that they would kind of lovely with a normal jeans.

I'm late on this but I disagree. I can totally understand that everyone can't like the model of the shoe (Sofia has them in about 20 different colours), but the shoes are really well made, super comfortable and I would consider them to be under priced rather than over priced when I compare them to more well known brands I own.

I have 12 pairs from this brand, but in different models and right now I don't see why I would buy any other brand in the near future. The most comfy high heels I've ever tried.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: December 11, 2019, 09:04:28 PM »

Sof is wearing a bespoke Ida Lanto gown.

Her dress is not my cup of tea but it is a very pretty dress. 

I'm also wondering if Sof prefers to wear her tiara over any of the others in the vault.  Wouldn't that be shocking?

I am starting to think that she prefers her own tiara, too. She has been given the chance of wearing others (especially the amethyst) in the past so I do not understand why they would prevent her now. Moreover, she wears brooches, bracelets and other jewels from the royal vault.
About the dress...I am the only one who think it may look better without the see-through sleeves?  Thinking

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2019, 09:08:30 PM »

Maybe I'm wrong, but I recall Sofia wearing something similar also with flowers and such and I believe some read flower head band. Thinking
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2019, 09:33:34 PM »

Absolutely gorgeous dress. They look wonderful!  Jumping
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2019, 10:10:58 PM »

I'm also wondering if Sof prefers to wear her tiara over any of the others in the vault.  Wouldn't that be shocking?

I am starting to think that she prefers her own tiara, too. She has been given the chance of wearing others (especially the amethyst) in the past so I do not understand why they would prevent her now. Moreover, she wears brooches, bracelets and other jewels from the royal vault.
About the dress...I am the only one who think it may look better without the see-through sleeves?  Thinking

In all honesty, the only other tiaras she can wear are the Amethysts, Buttons, the Cut Steel, Door Stopper and the Cameo.  The amethysts and the Cameo would be hard to match to dresses and the Buttons are not attractive tiaras, except on Vic, same with the large Cut Steel.  No one should be subjected to the Door Stopper, it's just such a sad tiara.  I personally wouldn't want to wear those for every event either. 

Sof's tiara is actually fairly versatile for her and the few tiara events that she attends.  I actually don't blame her.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: December 11, 2019, 10:12:33 PM »

In all honesty, the only other tiaras she can wear are the Amethysts, Buttons, the Cut Steel, Door Stopper and the Cameo.  The amethysts and the Cameo would be hard to match to dresses and the Buttons are not attractive tiaras, except on Vic, same with the large Cut Steel.  No one should be subjected to the Door Stopper, it's just such a sad tiara.  I personally wouldn't want to wear those for every event either. 

Sof's tiara is actually fairly versatile for her and the few tiara events that she attends.  I actually don't blame her.

I know we don’t like the door stopper, but she actually looked really good in it when she did wear it.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: December 11, 2019, 10:16:51 PM »

The dress comes across to me that it lost most of its intended flowers. As if she is wearing a sort of dying dress....
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: December 11, 2019, 10:21:57 PM »

I don't think she's ever worn the cameo.

Just buttons, steels and amethyst.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: December 11, 2019, 10:27:14 PM »

She’ll never see the cameo. The next female that touches that after Victoria and Silvia will be Estelle.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: December 11, 2019, 10:30:48 PM »

I'm also wondering if Sof prefers to wear her tiara over any of the others in the vault.  Wouldn't that be shocking?

About the dress...I am the only one who think it may look better without the see-through sleeves?  Thinking

In all honesty, the only other tiaras she can wear are the Amethysts, Buttons, the Cut Steel, Door Stopper and the Cameo.  The amethysts and the Cameo would be hard to match to dresses and the Buttons are not attractive tiaras, except on Vic, same with the large Cut Steel.  No one should be subjected to the Door Stopper, it's just such a sad tiara.  I personally wouldn't want to wear those for every event either.  

Sof's tiara is actually fairly versatile for her and the few tiara events that she attends.  I actually don't blame her.

Oh no, I said that she would technically have access to it and I expect she does.  I just don't think she would wear it as it's not her style.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: December 11, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »

I'm also wondering if Sof prefers to wear her tiara over any of the others in the vault.  Wouldn't that be shocking?

About the dress...I am the only one who think it may look better without the see-through sleeves?  Thinking

In all honesty, the only other tiaras she can wear are the Amethysts, Buttons, the Cut Steel, Door Stopper and the Cameo.  The amethysts and the Cameo would be hard to match to dresses and the Buttons are not attractive tiaras, except on Vic, same with the large Cut Steel.  No one should be subjected to the Door Stopper, it's just such a sad tiara.  I personally wouldn't want to wear those for every event either.  

Sof's tiara is actually fairly versatile for her and the few tiara events that she attends.  I actually don't blame her.

Oh no, I said that she would technically have access to it and I expect she does.  I just don't think she would wear it as it's not her style.

And trashy is her style which is why her own tiara is the perfect fit!  Icecream
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2019, 12:11:38 AM »

She’ll never see the cameo. The next female that touches that after Victoria and Silvia will be Estelle.

Amen to that! Champagne
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2019, 12:29:30 AM »

Amen to that! Champagne

Oh I hope Vic slams the door on all future choices by not inviting her to events when she’s queen.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: December 12, 2019, 01:00:15 AM »

I'd like to see Madde in the cameo, just once to see what it looks like on her. We wasn't expecting to see her in the aquamarines but that seems one of her go-tos now. Fingers crossed!
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: December 12, 2019, 01:14:53 AM »

I was thinking the same thing about the sleeves. I like her dress but wish it didn't have the sleeves. I also wish she would do something different with her hair. She would look bettter with the hair off of her face.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: