Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - Formal Gowns  (Read 140177 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: December 10, 2019, 11:43:39 PM »

She’s technically covering more skin than Madeleine is.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: December 10, 2019, 11:45:41 PM »

She didn't learn from last year, as it seems. Aweful design and doesn't flatter her at all.

She doesn’t learn at all. About anything. I think she figures she got this far on her looks, manky teeth and all, so why arse yourself to think?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 11:52:38 PM by anastasia beaverhausen » Logged
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: December 10, 2019, 11:47:23 PM »

She didn't learn from last year, as it seems. Aweful design and doesn't flatter her at all.

She doesn’t learn at all. About anything. I think she figures she got this far on her looks, manky reefs and all, so why arse yourself to think?

The worst thing is that she is actually right about this.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: December 10, 2019, 11:53:23 PM »

She doesn’t learn at all. About anything. I think she figures she got this far on her looks, manky reefs and all, so why arse yourself to think?

Yes, for now. When she’s a little older and fatter that won’t work very well.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: December 10, 2019, 11:57:54 PM »

Well she won't go anywhere and with two sons she has quite cemented herself in the SRF.

Somehow I doubt though that she'll be happy with this life in the long run.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: December 11, 2019, 09:45:57 AM »

Snakey's gown is from Swedish designer Emelie Janrell, and according to Elle, Snakey helped designing it.

I really like the color and fit is good  but her girls could use better support and those hanging sleeves make her look wider. And again buttons. Did she hear that Madeleine's dress had buttons, so she added some too  Lolipop

And I see she has used the glue gun again on her wedding tiara Whistle There are lots of gem stones left to use.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: December 11, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »

Snakey's gown is from Swedish designer Emelie Janrell, and according to Elle, Snakey helped designing it.

I really like the color and fit is good  but her girls could use better support and those hanging sleeves make her look wider. And again buttons. Did she hear that Madeleine's dress had buttons, so she added some too  Lolipop

And I see she has used the glue gun again on her wedding tiara Whistle There are lots of gem stones left to use.

Don't hate on this tiara, it is a godsend.

Its versatility provides ample justification for locking Sofia out of the Swedish tiara vault, permanently.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: December 11, 2019, 10:19:59 AM »

^ ^ ^
Leatherface, you are right, and I'm sure she won't even realize that she's been locked out   Whistle
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: December 11, 2019, 11:32:24 AM »

Its versatility provides ample justification for locking Sofia out of the Swedish tiara vault, permanently.
I so agree with this!!!! Her tiara is just fine for S, there's no need to give her anything else.

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: December 11, 2019, 12:25:35 PM »

I so agree with this!!!! Her tiara is just fine for S, there's no need to give her anything else.

I quite like the addition of the turquoises, it adds some heft to it..... and ITA as long as it keeps her away from the good stuff  Thumb up
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: December 11, 2019, 03:22:37 PM »

Well she won't go anywhere and with two sons she has quite cemented herself in the SRF.

IMO, Sof and CP are a love match now.  Regardless of her intentions when she first got together with CP and CP's lack of smarts, I think the two of them genuinely love each other now and the kids only cemented the bond between them.  I think we are stuck with Sof for the long haul.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: December 11, 2019, 03:32:52 PM »

IMO, Sof and CP are a love match now.  Regardless of her intentions when she first got together with CP and CP's lack of smarts, I think the two of them genuinely love each other now and the kids only cemented the bond between them.  I think we are stuck with Sof for the long haul.

Oh I agree with you there. What I hope for is a much reduced role when Vic is queen. Then we at least won’t see her as much.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: December 11, 2019, 05:49:04 PM »

Oh I agree with you there. What I hope for is a much reduced role when Vic is queen. Then we at least won’t see her as much.
On one hand, I want her responsibilities to be reduced. On the other hand, dishing on her is addictive!!!! Everything she does and says offers great opportunity for dishing!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: December 11, 2019, 08:07:26 PM »

Sof is wearing a bespoke Ida Lanto gown.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: December 11, 2019, 08:14:36 PM »

Sof is wearing a bespoke Ida Lanto gown.

Her dress is not my cup of tea but it is a very pretty dress. 

I'm also wondering if Sof prefers to wear her tiara over any of the others in the vault.  Wouldn't that be shocking?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: