Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commoners made Royals  (Read 2089 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:03:23 PM »

and not through marriage/adoption

reading this I wondered how if there were incidences that Royals have been taken into the circle as members/honorary members in the past.

Imperial Countess of Giglio

Pamela Anderson is honoured by royalty in Italy for her work protecting wildlife.

Pamela Anderson has been honoured for her work protecting marine life.

The 47-year-old star has been visiting Italy this week and on Saturday was officially named 'Countessa de' Gigli' by self-declared royal Prince Stefan of Montenegro.

The former Baywatch star took to her official Pamela Anderson Foundation Instagram and shared the moment, saying simply: 'Santa Margherita, Italy Countessa de' Gigli' 

Pamela didn't seem to mind though and the Barb Wire star happily accepted the honour, with her sons Brandon, 18, and Dylan, 17, also receiving knighthoods.

Stefan Cernetic's royal roots are questionable, however, even though he is described on his website as 'the head of the family that ruled Montenegro, Albania and Serbia from the XIV century to the second half of the XVIII century.'

At the ceremony, which took place in Genoa, Italy, the blonde bombshell could be seen in a cream wrap dress with her blonde locks styled in bouncy curls.

She knelt before the prince who laid a sword on her shoulder as he declared her Countess of Giglio.

Montenegro hasn't had a monarchy since 1918 and 55-year-old Stefan has been described by one website as a fake whose 'claimed links to European Royalty are obscure and not to be relied upon.' 

The occasion was explained on her website: On Monday, October 20th, 2014 Pamela Anderson was awarded The Dame of Grand Cross of the most prestigious knighthood title of Constantine Order of Saint George by Prince Cernetic, the hereditary Prince of Montenegro for her courageous contribution to the protection of marine life and the conservation of wildlife.

In May, the actress explained to Ellen DeGeneres : 'The prince is a big animal fan and has loved all the work I've done with animals,' before saying that she did think receiving the title was 'very bizarre'

Pamela also revealed that she is also being honoured by the Italian Mediterranean Sea Life Association.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 05:23:17 PM »

Please add me to this esteemed list. My other online identity is QUEEN Temi, Bellaoprhan Kingdom, Game of War: Fire Age.

Laughing
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 08:54:41 PM »

Pamela needs title HRH Queen of Botox, Duchess of Plastic Surgery Roll Eyes My English penpal have bought himself a Prince title in the Internet. I am seriously considering of getting myself one just for fun  Icecream
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 08:39:01 AM »

Pamela Anderson should have done research on "Prince" Stefan. Apparently he's a fake. The only one who can bestow titles and orders is Crown Prince Nicholas of Montenegro who is also recognized by the Montenegro government as the heir/head of the royal family. No one has heard of "Prince Stefan".  Here's a more detailed info. on the fake prince: https://faketitlesandorde...rince-stefan-tchernetich/
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 09:27:16 AM »

If you either have enough money or boobs you can apply to be adopted by the Princes of Anhalt...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 07:11:42 PM »

Pamela needs title HRH Queen of Botox, Duchess of Plastic Surgery Roll Eyes My English penpal have bought himself a Prince title in the Internet. I am seriously considering of getting myself one just for fun  Icecream

Must be Sealand. I've considered it sometimes just for the fun of it. 

http://www.sealandgov.org/

Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 03:41:12 AM »

Well, Pamela certainly seems right at home down in 'the position'. Even keeps her heels on. Not that she's in practice or anything. I wonder how much extra it cost for the 2 sons to be knighted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: