Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National day 2015 - Belgium  (Read 11568 times)
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 03:29:17 AM »

They all look wonderful especially Mathilde.  Thumb up

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 03:51:17 AM »

I love me some green, but that is a Whole Lotta green on Claire... Laurent looks absolutely godawful. Dead  Elisabeth is beautifully dressed, as usual. Not sure how I feel about Mathilde's batwings, Thinking but otherwise she looks nice.
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 03:51:43 AM »

What a lovely family.

I really like Mathilde's Satan, I mean, Natan outfit this time.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 05:14:44 AM »

Mathilde looks very beautiful and elegant. Her kids are very polite, well behaved and very well dressed. I love the fact they always holds each other's hands naturally. Claire got confused, she thought was going to Saint Patrick's Day and Laurent scares me.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 05:33:29 AM »

..and Laurent scares me.
He looks old, ill, and mean/unhappy. In the first 2 photos in my post it looks like Claire is trying to jolly him up (that must be uphill work); in the 3rd photo, if you look at the way their arms are linked, she is the one who is assisting him, whereas it's usually the man "assisting" the woman (sexist, I know, but that's how it is when royal couples walk together). I wonder how his health is?
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 05:36:54 AM »

Laurent's dark heart is showing on his face. Cheer up, for God's sake. How lucky you are! How blessed! Such an ungrateful man.

I love Claire's bright green. Very pretty. Love her cheery countenance.

When Mathilde raises her hand, I think she's about ready to start flapping her wings to take off. I don't like the dress. She looks good in white, I like the hat, but don't like the cut of the dress at all. She looks great otherwise.

Philippe looks good. Kingship agrees with him. So much for all the doom-and-gloomers.

The children are beautiful, and beautifully turned out. A job well done by the parents and the kids' handlers.

I love Elisabeth's dress (color and cut), and I'm amazed at how big/tall she's getting. I had to look how old she was and she's 13 now!!! Wow. I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I noticed something when marveling how long her legs have gotten (no longer a little girl!): she's at an age where she needs to learn how to sit properly, especially in a dress, in public - knees together, etc. That series of photos really didn't show her in the best light, and she looked rather ungainly. Here's what I mean:

Belga

She's young yet, plenty of time to learn. I'm confident that Mathilde will make sure her daughter knows how to do such things.

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 05:42:08 AM »

^^ Elisabeth resembles Philippe, I think. I agree, the family looks happy together, contented and well-dressed. I like Mathilde's style.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 06:08:15 AM »

Laurent's dark heart is showing on his face. Cheer up, for God's sake. How lucky you are! How blessed! Such an ungrateful man.

If he does have clinical depression (which has been suggested in the "Laurent hospitalized" thread), then it's not that simple. Not by a long shot. No
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 06:12:51 AM »

If he does have clinical depression (which has been suggested in the "Laurent hospitalized" thread), then it's not that simple. Not by a long shot. No

Of course not; I'm aware of his struggles and that thread. I don't envy him.

But really, is the thunderface necessary? His grumbly personality is well known here, and long predates the hospitalization, too.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 06:21:44 AM »

Of course not; I'm aware of his struggles and that thread. I don't envy him.

But really, is the thunderface necessary? His grumbly personality is well known here, and long predates the hospitalization, too.
True dat. I think Claire is a real hero in that relationship.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2015, 06:41:23 AM »

she's at an age where she needs to learn how to sit properly, especially in a dress, in public - knees together, etc. That series of photos really didn't show her in the best light, and she looked rather ungainly. Here's what I mean:

Belga

She's young yet, plenty of time to learn. I'm confident that Mathilde will make sure her daughter knows how to do such things.

It's not just her. All 4 children were sitting with legs all over the place in the chairs.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 09:17:17 AM »

she's at an age where she needs to learn how to sit properly, especially in a dress, in public - knees together, etc. That series of photos really didn't show her in the best light, and she looked rather ungainly. Here's what I mean:

Belga

It's not just her. All 4 children were sitting with legs all over the place in the chairs.

I think the boys were OK (they kept the same position the whole  time) but the girls need to learn how seat still graciously keeping the legs together. IMO this is something you learn at early age, and become part of you, especially being a princess. The older the harder you get accustomed but they're still young. I'm sure Mathi will notice this and do something.
Leo and Sofia are a very good example  Smiley

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:36:36 AM by Coya » Logged

genever

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2015, 09:35:22 AM »

..and Laurent scares me.
He looks old, ill, and mean/unhappy. In the first 2 photos in my post it looks like Claire is trying to jolly him up (that must be uphill work); in the 3rd photo, if you look at the way their arms are linked, she is the one who is assisting him, whereas it's usually the man "assisting" the woman (sexist, I know, but that's how it is when royal couples walk together). I wonder how his health is?

Does he have problems with his sight/vision? I wondered because it looked like his wife was explaining something to him re. what was happening, and was leading him when they walked.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 11:30:12 AM »

One way or another when seeing Mathilde and her outfit the term "flying nun" pops up in my head...........
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2015, 05:23:17 PM »

She can get a close up view of the Laaken green houses this way and do a little cleaning while she's up there. I understand that she also retrieved several lost balloons for children yesterday during the parade. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: