Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie - The Super Princess!! Out of Mosh's shadow and being awesome  (Read 13635 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2015, 06:39:10 PM »

I think when Fred and Mary acquire the "big" titles Joachim and Marie will just leave the country. No way there is room for both of them.

thought about the same thing, Barrie, because once Derf's children are bigger, they will take over patronages left over from Dame & Daisy. But on the other hand, they need family in DK. The Derf's alone won't cut it. And I believe there would be a huge outcry if the Bogansons would take of royal work.

Somehow they need to pretend they are a big happy family to the Danish citizens to justify their salary = Danish tax money.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 08:57:50 PM »

Love this photo; Daisy obviously adores one of her DILs Whistle
Very glad that Marie is finally getting some (much-deserved and greatly overdue) credit for all the work she does in such a cheerful, engaging, and professional manner Thumb up

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:30 PM »

Very glad that Marie is finally getting some (much-deserved and greatly overdue) credit for all the work she does in such a cheerful, engaging, and professional manner Thumb up

Marie looks cute in this photo, Daisy like a fairy godmother, and Yrma like the evil stepsister. This snapshot is so telling.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 11:11:08 AM »

IMHO Marie doesn't work very much, in DRF terms.

However when she does show off she usually seems happy, engaged with the people around her and interested in what others have to say. That alone immediately sets her apart from Mary who is more interested in the photographers than the people she meets.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
dk

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »

If we compare the Daisy of these photos with the Daisy of the Graasten pics last weekend, it is quite obvious that she has serious health issues lately.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2015, 10:37:55 PM »

Marie looks cute in this photo, Daisy like a fairy godmother, and Yrma like the evil stepsister. This snapshot is so telling.

I think she looks more like the evil, jealous stepmother than the stepsister  Secret

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2015, 11:29:38 PM »

However when she does show off she usually seems happy, engaged with the people around her and interested in what others have to say. That alone immediately sets her apart from Mary who is more interested in the photographers than the people she meets.

You are right, but I think the root of the problem is this > "It's a balancing act for her because she has to create its own identity and profile, while she must not overshadow the Crown Princess", explains Sørensen.

I can imagine she would like to work more, but if she did, Yrma's head would explode. Can you imagine the Marie that you described above with as much patronages as Marie. The contrast would be so stark, it would shake Denmark up....'cause they would have somebody to compare Yrma to in the CPH>

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 10:21:04 AM »

You are right, but I think the root of the problem is this > "It's a balancing act for her because she has to create its own identity and profile, while she must not overshadow the Crown Princess", explains Sørensen.

I can imagine she would like to work more, but if she did, Yrma's head would explode. Can you imagine the Marie that you described above with as much patronages as Marie. The contrast would be so stark, it would shake Denmark up....'cause they would have somebody to compare Yrma to in the CPH>

Oh, ITA. I have no doubt at all that this line of thinking plays a strong role in the scheduling of events.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 11:51:59 PM »

:star:Hopefully in the future most of the world's monarchies will be open to having the younger children of the monarch having a life with a career and the occasional patronage/duty much like Constantijn/Laurentian do for the NL. Joachim, Martha Louise, CP, Madeleine, etc...are IMHO part of a generation that was still bound by old traditions/expectations.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 01:36:25 PM »

Oh, ITA. I have no doubt at all that this line of thinking plays a strong role in the scheduling of events.

Excellent points  Yes Yes

but, Lemme ask this,...if I may...

How much power/control/say does MEdiana have?

Can Daisy and Floppy Frodo have any say over how much more patronages Mariee can have instead of MEdiana?

I ask this because recently it appears that MEdiana has been slowly frozen out of major activities either Floppy Frodo doing them alone or J & M have been doing them.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 01:52:55 PM »

Can Daisy and Floppy Frodo have any say over how much more patronages Mariee can have instead of MEdiana?

I ask this because recently it appears that MEdiana has been slowly frozen out of major activities either Floppy Frodo doing them alone or J & M have been doing them.

G Smiley

MEdiana has some control/PR/minions/whatever in Australia , judging by the press reports from Oz and the Daily Fail articles about her.
ITA with you about Mosh being slowly driven apart from major engagements. That's not the way a supposedly future queen consort is usually treated by her royal in-laws, quite the opposite in fact. Time will tell...

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »

G Smiley

MEdiana has some control/PR/minions/whatever in Australia , judging by the press reports from Oz and the Daily Fail articles about her.
ITA with you about Mosh being slowly driven apart from major engagements. That's not the way a supposedly future queen consort is usually treated by her royal in-laws, quite the opposite in fact. Time will tell...

Well she is "working her tush off"  Roll Eyes this next couple of weeks

Interestingly:

On 08.27.2014, Marie opened a new international school in Copenhagen[/b]

On 09.08.2015, Marie gave a very well received welcoming speech to the new International students at the University of Southern Denmark[/b]

On 09.16.2015, Yrma will be present at the opening of the International School of Aarhus Academy for Global Education

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 08:53:02 PM »

Someone is feeling threatened  Whistle

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »

Totally. And she should.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2015, 10:37:51 PM »

Marie always looks so nice and elegant, unlike Mares.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: