Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Stéphanie, Countess of Polignac  (Read 108234 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2019, 01:52:03 PM »

Whoo. The sun and years of smoking (?) and hard living have been rough on her. She also looks like she doesn't really care anymore how she looks. (I'm kind of getting that way, too, at 52)

Still, I have a soft spot for Princess Stephanie since I was a kid.

I too like Steph.

She always gives me the vibes that she lost out in life.

Her secret ambition has always been a trailer trash wifey to a lumberjack or someone like that.

Nothing complicated. No one complicated. No complicated life.

JMO

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2019, 04:32:28 PM »

Whoo. The sun and years of smoking (?) and hard living have been rough on her. She also looks like she doesn't really care anymore how she looks. (I'm kind of getting that way, too, at 52)

Still, I have a soft spot for Princess Stephanie since I was a kid.

I too like Steph.

She always gives me the vibes that she lost out in life.

Her secret ambition has always been a trailer trash wifey to a lumberjack or someone like that.

Nothing complicated. No one complicated. No complicated life.

JMO

G Smiley

It’s true - everyone wants what they don’t have.

My friends and I used to drool after a certain British prince who is experiencing some recent negative publicity. So not getting what you want is sometimes a blessing.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: