Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kids and Maxima seems to be a good combo  (Read 14655 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 06:04:51 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 06:05:43 PM »

anastasia

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 01:43:27 PM »

There certainly are plenty of photographs of Maxima looking a bit garish and/or making somewhat bizarre expressions. But she always seems genuinely interested in what she is doing, the people she meets, etc. Whatever the task, she just throws herself into it. However when I think of Maxima, the first things that come to mind are not her clothes and over the top expressions. It is her sincerity, spontaneity and the desire to make people she meets feel as if she is excited to see them and/or sincerely sympathetic to their situation. I think these are wonderful qualities, imho.
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »

I love how in so many photos she's down on the kids level. I know other royals do this, but none are as effective as Max.  She seems to genuinely engage with them and not just bend down to talk with them because that's what she should do but because it's what she wants to do.

That said, the facial expressions do look wonky at times. But that's a small grievance.  Overall, these photos are great!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2016, 06:40:16 PM »

lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2016, 07:51:21 PM »

She looks so sincere and genuine in these pictures.  I really hope looks aren't deceiving

zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 09:29:48 PM »

i just love how joyful she looks when engaging with youngsters (and not only them), she really has a great way with handling people who might be nervous otherwise  Jumping Jumping Jumping but i'm a maxima sugar  Swoon

Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 03:49:13 PM »

Maxima attends an event at a school for children with disability (Dorstenberg, Netherlands).

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 04:33:21 PM »

Maxima attends an event at a school for children with disability (Dorstenberg, Netherlands).

If this event happened today it is probably linked to the Koningsspelen (Kings games).

The Koningsspelen is a sporty Orange fest for all children in the basisonderwijs (similar to elementary school; age 4 - 12) in the Netherlands and the Caribbean Dutch area.

The first Koningsspelen were organized in 2013 in honor of the inauguration of King Willem-Alexander. Since this 1st edition more than a million children and about 5400 basisscholen participate in the Koningsspelen.

The aim of this sporty day is to show children how important and fun it is to have breakfast together (is included in this event) and to exercise together. In 2016 the Koningsspelen take place on April 22.
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 10:37:44 PM »

If this event happened today it is probably linked to the Koningsspelen (Kings games).

The Koningsspelen is a sporty Orange fest for all children in the basisonderwijs (similar to elementary school; age 4 - 12) in the Netherlands and the Caribbean Dutch area.

The first Koningsspelen were organized in 2013 in honor of the inauguration of King Willem-Alexander. Since this 1st edition more than a million children and about 5400 basisscholen participate in the Koningsspelen.

The aim of this sporty day is to show children how important and fun it is to have breakfast together (is included in this event) and to exercise together. In 2016 the Koningsspelen take place on April 22.

Principessa, this event is related to Kings game.   Thanks for explaining what is Kings games. 
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2016, 04:06:18 PM »

The kids were very very lucky the weather was fine (Sunny and not cold) during the Koningsspelen.King's Day itself on the 27th will be a cold and windy affair with winter temperatures around 9 degrees C (= < 50 F). The Koningsspelen are organised the last Friday before King's Day, hence the lag between the two (the first in 2013 were on Friday 26 April, ie a day before Wax' birthday.)  Either way, The Pomster had a great time dressing in all his orange clothes (incl socks and underpants) and enjoying the games at his school.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 08:34:55 PM »

The kids were very very lucky the weather was fine (Sunny and not cold) during the Koningsspelen.King's Day itself on the 27th will be a cold and windy affair with winter temperatures around 9 degrees C (= < 50 F). The Koningsspelen are organised the last Friday before King's Day, hence the lag between the two (the first in 2013 were on Friday 26 April, ie a day before Wax' birthday.)  Either way, The Pomster had a great time dressing in all his orange clothes (incl socks and underpants) and enjoying the games at his school.

Including his underwear?Huh?  Grin

My nephews, the ones still on basisschool,  didn't participate. But yeah one of them had his own birthday to celebrate
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 10:00:26 PM »

so cute  Angel

cowgrrl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 02:17:50 AM »

The odd facial expressions are the 'price' she pays for being genuine and not being 'on' all the time.  When you're not focused on the cameras but instead on the people you're interacting with, you're going to get caught with an odd face in a still photo. 
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 07:37:12 PM »

The odd facial expressions are the 'price' she pays for being genuine and not being 'on' all the time.  When you're not focused on the cameras but instead on the people you're interacting with, you're going to get caught with an odd face in a still photo. 

Star

Give me Max and her 'odd faces' but genuine warmth and engagement with the people she is interacting with over Mosh's 'controlled poise' (as the sugars would say) and complete lack of interest, warmth or engagement any day of the week.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: