Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia > visit to Vaermland  (Read 71714 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »

I assume they're meeting officials.  Her in sleeveless shirt and him with no tie. So casual. His no tie being the worse off the 2 offenses.
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 03:25:38 PM »

I think they show lack of respect dressing so casual. Why not put an effort and wear a tie and wash you hair. And Sofia knows how to tie back her hair...I don't like her shoes and sleeveless top at an occasion like this. if she were dressed like that for a shoppingday with the girls I wouldn't say anything. They look sloppy both of them, like teenagers pretending to be prince snd princess at a schoolplay. How can anyone take them serioulsly?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2015, 03:34:02 PM »

Isnt she supposed to walk behind him?

She is, according to Etiquette Course in Princess school. The one Mosh also skipped.

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2015, 04:12:48 PM »

CP ad Sofia inaugurated the Nature Reserve Byamossarna.

I agree. He would wear a tie..or at least this is what I think. The suit is the same of same weeks ago but the even it totally different. And she would have covered his sleeves.
Seeing these photos however, regarding the tie, no other men were wearing it. The only  is Kenneth Johansson, the governor.

70 journalists are accredited for the visit. Few times there were so many journalists for the SRF's visit. The only exception were Vik and Daniel.
Arman Teimouri, the provincial coordinator of the provincial government, has been involved in organizing the visit.
- This is their first official visit as married. They come to V?rmland and it's great. We have about 70 accredited journalists these days. There is a huge interest, not just here in V?rmland, but also in Sweden and internationally.-
http://sverigesradio.se/s...id=93&artikel=6240725

https://instagram.com/p/62aCwmu4nC/

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:36:03 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2015, 04:25:53 PM »

Seeing her name on that slab of stone...   Crap

Sliding your fingers inside your husband's shirt during an official occasion? Klassy!  Dead

And girlfriend needs an Olaplex treatment for her hair stat. You'd think a royal hairdresser would know that already but I guess Snakey still uses her friend to do her hair and he's clueless.

Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2015, 04:28:28 PM »

How she love all the attention she is getting, isn't she? Sofia is on her full mood

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 04:29:58 PM »

Seeing her name on that slab of stone...   Crap

Sliding your fingers inside your husband's shirt during an official occasion? Klassy!  Dead

I was JUST posting that. Eww.  

Did she get another upgrade. Her chest is crazy.  Or maybe it's another sign of a hatchling on the way?
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 04:30:31 PM »

How she love all the attention she is getting, isn't she? Sofia is on her full mood

I'm just amazed that hand didn't go down his pants in full view of the cameras. You know, old habits die hard!  Secret

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 04:44:31 PM »

What is it with Scandinavian 'princesses' and chest rubbing? Is that a viking tradition?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 05:03:03 PM »

I assume they're meeting officials.  Her in sleeveless shirt and him with no tie. So casual. His no tie being the worse off the 2 offenses.

The picture looks awkward.  It's unfortunate that CP couldn't be bothered to wear a suit as the official in the picture did.  Sofia should have worn heels for the official pictures and brought a pair of flats for the outdoor events.  I seem to remember Vic wearing heels to Estelle's first official engagement for the pictures and walk about and when they walked the path named after Estelle, Vic switched to flats.
Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2015, 05:16:25 PM »

Sofia is wearing her 3rd outfit, it is skirt this time; funny that everyone else didn't change theirs.

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2015, 05:18:25 PM »

Sofia changed her outfit and CP put on the tie for the visit to Selma Lagerl?f's house

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »

I guess Snakey needs her own "looking old" thread...  Secret  Yikes

Do they drag a changing room on wheels for her or does she just change right there in front of everyone? I mean, it's not like she wouldn't have done that before and would be bashful to do it.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2015, 05:22:41 PM »

Why does she have so many outfit changes?

And, wow.  Someone tell CP that he doesn't have to incorporate every single color in the spectrum into his outfit.
Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »

she should definitely put her hair in an updo, a few moment out in this bad weather and her hairstyle look like completely mess.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: