Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles named world's best dressed man  (Read 2748 times)
Yarmour

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

I agree Charles is always stlylish if not exactly fashionable. I disagree about Felipe tho' ......shoe that nevre match and badly dyed hair dont do for me...Frederik, Haakon, WA and Phillippe (belg) are all failry weel dressed IMO and definately better than their wives (with the obvoius exception of Mathilde )
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 01:22:54 PM »

Freddles suits never seem to fit and sometimes Dame Henri´s genes are coming through and he is going for things, which would be even too much for the gay scene.
Haakon is the best dressed one among the younger generation...and the NRF has the best uniform (but that is nothing, he can take credit for)
And Philippe, while indeed better dressed than his wife, who seems to be still in "post natal fashion confusion", the eternal grey suit gets boring.
Flipper simply is too tall for a suit. He always will look like a Basketball player in it.
I am agreeing on Charles...unfortunately you firstly note his awkwardness and only later...much later...his style.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

Haakon is the best dressed one among the younger generation...and the NRF has the best uniform (but that is nothing, he can take credit for)
I have to say Haakon has alot of to-well-worn suits which do not look good on him, and often his pants seems to long. Generally the younger generation is not all that well dressed IMO. There has been times I wanted to crrect his tie and give his pants good ironing. he looks good in casual gear unlike Felipe and WA though, and the norwegian uniform is a nice one
dutchess

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 04:03:55 PM »

I'm sorry, but what's all this about WA looking good? Have you ever taken a close look at what he's wearing, or better: how he's wearing them?? He certainly isn't a snappy dresser. Could we add dear old Jokke to the best dressed list?? That man certainly knows how to wear a suit.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »

WA has blinded us more than once with horridly coloured pants, colours that noone beyond the age of 5 should be caught wearing.
As to Jokke, he can look rather smart, when he is not wearing a pashmina or his Freddy-Meyer-memorial hat....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2021, 12:03:26 AM »

Prince Charles' Outdoorsy stylish looks   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WcbYLVOno
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: