Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 323   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry - news and photos IV  (Read 851652 times)
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 06:59:06 AM »

There've been rumours for years that Harry has rosacea. It has been said that Charles suffers from it. His face looks very chapped and wind blown sometimes and his (Charles's) hands sometimes appear red and swollen. It's hard to say, because both Charles and Harry enjoy outdoor occupations and being out in the open air, so their skin might look chapped anyway.

I can remember people saying that on occasions Diana's cheeks looked a bit blotchy. (This was when she was young. Later her makeup covered it.) I don't think BP comments on any minor health conditions of the royals unless they're in hospital and they have to provide an explanation.
Iamawoman

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »

[Shewolfofengland]

Having announced his public walkabout only 24 hours before, Prince Harry said he thought only 10 people would show up to the Sydney Opera House. You can clearly see his utter surprise and joy when on Thursday the 6th of May, 2015, at around 12:30 pm, more than 2000 people showed up to the Sydney Opera House to see him.

Hello Royaldishers. I have been lurking around for a long time, enjoy many comments from you all. Harry is my favourite royal and today I can not help but notice that those photos above show without a doubt that Harry is Charles's son.
At first, I thought these photos are Charles's !.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 09:41:09 AM »

There've been rumours for years that Harry has rosacea. It has been said that Charles suffers from it. His face looks very chapped and wind blown sometimes and his (Charles's) hands sometimes appear red and swollen. It's hard to say, because both Charles and Harry enjoy outdoor occupations and being out in the open air, so their skin might look chapped anyway.

I can remember people saying that on occasions Diana's cheeks looked a bit blotchy. (This was when she was young. Later her makeup covered it.) I don't think BP comments on any minor health conditions of the royals unless they're in hospital and they have to provide an explanation.

I am a country woman and I also have what's known as a ruddy complexion due to spending most of my time outdoors with horses in my younger years. Great photos of Harry and totally agree with Visenya....Harry should be forced to wear only that white uniform  Angel

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Michelle0187

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »

I remember reading an article on the dm about charles having roseaca so i assumed that was what the red blotches on the cheeks were
KatyLee

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 03:58:22 PM »

Banana The wait is almost over for our favorite handsome ginger prince to come home.    Banana jump

I am SO looking forward to him coming home!   Thanks everyone for the great pics! 

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 08:06:05 PM »

Banana The wait is almost over for our favorite handsome ginger prince to come home.    Banana jump

I am SO looking forward to him coming home!   Thanks everyone for the great pics! 

Welcome, KatyLee  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
KatyLee

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 08:25:36 PM »

Thank you, DebbieB!
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 08:36:47 PM »

he definitely has roscea - very obvious as is Charles.  But he still is one fine looking man (Harry!)

It runs in my family - fair skinned light haired blue eyed people are most susceptible to it.  Fortunately I do not have it cause it is annoying.  Fairly easy to control with low level antibiotics but I doubt they would do that - into natural living and all that .  But it can be controlled with diet although I suspect Harry might find that difficult - spicy foods and alcohol are no no's.

Can't wait til he gets back - looking forward to seeing him join the WWtW trek of Britain as well as this spitfire flyby.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2015, 08:51:49 PM »

Thank you, DebbieB!

Hug

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2015, 08:56:37 PM »

he definitely has roscea - very obvious as is Charles.  But he still is one fine looking man (Harry!)

It runs in my family - fair skinned light haired blue eyed people are most susceptible to it.  Fortunately I do not have it cause it is annoying.  Fairly easy to control with low level antibiotics but I doubt they would do that - into natural living and all that .  But it can be controlled with diet although I suspect Harry might find that difficult - spicy foods and alcohol are no no's.

Can't wait til he gets back - looking forward to seeing him join the WWtW trek of Britain as well as this spitfire flyby.

ITA... I am also into natural living...and I'm damned if I have to give up my spicy chilli's and white wine!!! I would also not accept antibiotics due to future health implications.  I would just rather use my green concealer and lots of foundation when I need to.

Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 09:07:03 PM »

Fortunately I never have to worry about rosacea.... Is it painful?

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »

ITA... I am also into natural living...and I'm damned if I have to give up my spicy chilli's and white wine!!! I would also not accept antibiotics due to future health implications.  I would just rather use my green concealer and lots of foundation when I need to.

I have it too and it can be rough. Some geographical locations are brutal on my face and it gets redder and extremely dry. Other places are more gentle on my skin. I had to take antibiotics a few times which meant I had to avoid the sun at all costs to avoid exacerbations with the sun and interaction with the medicine. Also school and stress worsened my rosacea. These days I have it under control a bit.

Sorry for the long rant. Smiley

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2015, 12:03:40 AM »

DebbieB - my sister uses the green makeup too - somehow though I suspect Harry is not going for the green makeup   Blush

just a tip - my sister uses diluted apple cider vinegar as a wash - apparently it helps eliminate bacteria which causes flare ups - works for her.  Also never use moisturizer with lanolin - this also apparently makes it worse.

bad news re: the spitfire flyby - the group Harry was going to fly with has to cancel because insurance costs have skyrocketed after the Shoreham accident - or so it says in the DM.  Bet he will be disappointed to hear that - I am!

KatyLee

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015, 01:13:14 AM »

That is disappointing about the Spitfire flyby.  I was really looking forward to seeing pictures of it, but completely understandable about the insurance costs. That was such a tragedy...
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015, 01:55:37 AM »

DebbieB - my sister uses the green makeup too - somehow though I suspect Harry is not going for the green makeup   Blush

just a tip - my sister uses diluted apple cider vinegar as a wash - apparently it helps eliminate bacteria which causes flare ups - works for her.  Also never use moisturizer with lanolin - this also apparently makes it worse.

bad news re: the spitfire flyby - the group Harry was going to fly with has to cancel because insurance costs have skyrocketed after the Shoreham accident - or so it says in the DM.  Bet he will be disappointed to hear that - I am!

Nooo!

Now there is no telling when we will see him Sad

(SN: What happened @ Shoreham? What/Where is Shoreham?)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 323   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: