Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Alexandra & Martin are separating!  (Read 45468 times)
CountessCathy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2015, 08:02:53 PM »

Thanks for the info, Maria
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2015, 08:08:27 PM »

Alex looked smitten on her wedding day, a lot more in love than Martin, imo. She clearly made the wrong choice in marrying someone who shouldn't have been more than a fling or rebound relationship... not because of the age difference but because they clearly looked too different to remain together for a lifetime. While she certainly is a very smart and confident woman, she must have some personal issues that prevent her from thinking clearly in her love life.  
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2015, 08:14:51 PM »

Alex looked smitten on her wedding day, a lot more in love than Martin, imo. She clearly made the wrong choice in marrying someone who shouldn't have been more than a fling or rebound relationship... not because of the age difference but because they clearly looked too different to remain together for a lifetime. While she certainly is a very smart and confident woman, she must have some personal issues that prevent her from thinking clearly in her love life.  

Tbh I think she's just a take-action kind of person. Met Joachim, fell in love, went with it. Fell out of love, met Martin, took action. Discovered he was cheating.. took action. In many ways not a bad attitud towards life, perhaps just not the best in the love life..
CountessCathy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2015, 02:34:54 AM »

Tbh I think she's just a take-action kind of person. Met Joachim, fell in love, went with it. Fell out of love, met Martin, took action. Discovered he was cheating.. took action. In many ways not a bad attitud towards life, perhaps just not the best in the love life..

Horsehit... she had an affair with Martin while still married to Jokey, and I am sure she is having an affair now, all paid for for by the slow Danes.. Whistle...she has info which will always clear her status, Jokey's fling  the gardener will come back to haunt them all for a long time.....
 Not surprised to see you again, again..
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2015, 03:27:14 AM »

Blink
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2015, 06:38:15 AM »

I wonder if he'll also be much younger.  I always find it weird when people only date/marry those who are much younger.  It makes me wonder about that person's mental state. 

Men do it all the time, I just wonder what could two people that have in common but no one knows what goes on in a relationship except the two involved, and maybe their therapist.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2015, 08:22:44 AM »

I wonder if he'll also be much younger.  I always find it weird when people only date/marry those who are much younger.  It makes me wonder about that person's mental state. 

Men do it all the time, I just wonder what could two people that have in common but no one knows what goes on in a relationship except the two involved, and maybe their therapist.

I agree, its not so much marrying a younger person but marrying said person that is so obviously mentally and emotionally too young for that relationship.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2015, 03:06:48 PM »

They were married for a number of years - it's not like it was a 6-month whirlwind that ended right after the wedding.  He has been co-parenting, at the very least.  He also seemed to have a civil relationship with Joachim and Marie so he can't be all terrible and the relationship can't have been all terrible.  I think maybe she realized he's not ever going to pull his weight as far as contributing to the household monetarily (i.e. taking not giving) and obviously the money is running out if she has a huge 2nd or 3rd mortgage on it to finance a vacation home.  Maybe she finally woke up and realized she'd be better off trying to tackle that on her own and he didn't want to give up the playhouse.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2015, 04:55:04 PM »

Horsehit... she had an affair with Martin while still married to Jokey, and I am sure she is having an affair now, all paid for for by the slow Danes.. Whistle...she has info which will always clear her status, Jokey's fling  the gardener will come back to haunt them all for a long time.....
 Not surprised to see you again, again..

Nicely done, Maria Beer  I wonder how long before this trolling jerk comes back again, again, again, again (again)? Crap
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »

I agree.  I find it creepy when men continually date younger people only.  I wouldn't find it strange except that BOTH of her husbands were a lot younger than her.  It makes me wonder if that's something she does on purpose, and if so, why. 
GeorgiaLeigh

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2015, 07:13:55 PM »

I agree.  I find it creepy when men continually date younger people only.  I wouldn't find it strange except that BOTH of her husbands were a lot younger than her.  It makes me wonder if that's something she does on purpose, and if so, why. 

I think the fact that she dates younger people could be due to her loving fun and being active. She likes the thrills, the energy of younger men, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I know some women over 50 who are very energetic and only a few men their age could keep up with them.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2015, 07:38:26 PM »

[/quote

well, that could be said about a lot of people! Smiley

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2015, 05:46:00 AM »

[/quote

well, that could be said about a lot of people! Smiley

Maybe Alex has Electra complex  Wink

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »

IMHO there could beany number of reasons why this relationship broke down.

However, it seems that Martin liked the high life that Alex was providing. I can understand why she would want to kick him out if he was using her for cash.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2015, 12:06:38 PM »

Her og Nu now publishes a two-year old picture with Martin and a *ahem* 'female friend'. They say the two are 'very close" and now both divorced Whistle

http://herognu.dk/kongelige/martin-troster-eva-/

translation : https://translate.google....er-eva-%2F&edit-text=

(un grand merci to Oceane for the link Champagne)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: