Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Alexandra & Martin are separating!  (Read 30179 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 05:09:23 PM »

I don't feel bad for her, she has her ex ' s money
So Joachim is better at making choices overall

She's entitled to the money she got from Joachim pr. the pre-nup she was made to sign. It's her monthly pay from the state - which Joachim and the DRF neatly wiped off on the Danes - that annoys.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 05:10:17 PM »

It took me one minute to figure out this thread was not the old one from 2004 concerning Alex & Joachim  

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »

Sad for the kids, he seemed a big presence in their lives.

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 05:35:54 PM »

Alex will further get her generous pension and I guess she is not supposed to support her ex. I could imagine money had been the main motivation for the divorce. The way Martin was living on Alex' (read the Danes) money was extremely brazen.

Alex should now really really really try to get a real job. Otherwise there will be a huge gap in her life, when the boys are out of the house (almost already), there is no man and no job.
I wonder if she got him to sign a prenup Thinking

I seem to remember it was said at the time they got married but I don't know if it was a fact and not just speculation. She must have though. Otherwise she's stupid Secret
You are right. They had a prenup:
Martin won't get a kroner
When the couple in March 3, 2007 were married in ?ster Egede Kirke near Jomfruens Egede in southern Zealand, they entered  at the same time, into a prenuptial agreement, which ensures that Countess Alexandra does not have to share her assets in the event of a divorce. According to the registered marriage contract, which BT has received from the Land Registration Court, the couple has chosen not to enter into community of property, which means that the values the couple each brings into the marriage will not be shared at divorce.

This means that the Countess Alexandra through a divorce does not have to share the villa on Svanem?lllevej which she received from her former husband Prince Joachim.
http://www.bt.dk/royale/v...martin-faar-ikke-en-krone

Sarahcat
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 05:39:25 PM »

Sad for the kids, he seemed a big presence in their lives.
It might be hard for them. Esp for Felix, who is probably not remembering a life without his step father.
But for the "manhood" of these boys it is the best to leave this person, who is taking advantage of her (their mother)
They are now of an age, when youngsters start to understand it is not black and white.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 06:36:25 PM »

It sounds like it was Alex who pulled the plug http://ekstrabladet.dk/fl...r-skal-vi-skilles/5722808

"We don't share the same values anymore and I don't see us having a future together".

Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 06:49:15 PM »

I never expected their marriage to last so I am not surprised. Maybe a little surprised that they stay married this long.

Alexandra's "We don't share the same values anymore" sounds like he has been cheating imo.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 06:55:30 PM »

Well, she cheated on Joachim with Martin.

The values thing sounds kind of suspicious, IMO. And it doesn't sound like a completely friendly break-up.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 06:56:30 PM »

According to TV2 news, they are separating after 8 years of marriage.
Her lawyer  Mette Ravn Steenstrup  made the press announcement. The news Will be updated
Grevinde Alexandra skal skilles
http://underholdning.tv2....de-alexandra-skal-skilles

Whoa...I honestly didn't see this coming.  Martin creeps me out, but I truly thought he and Alex were in it for the long haul.  

If she ends up with another cheesy younger guy, I will lose my last shred of respect for her.  
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 06:58:41 PM »

I wonder how much younger the next one will be. Wink

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:26 PM »

I never expected their marriage to last so I am not surprised. Maybe a little surprised that they stay married this long.

Alexandra's "We don't share the same values anymore" sounds like he has been cheating imo.

I agree.  It also sounds like she could be referring to him partying too much and/or drinking and/or using drugs.  

But that's purely my speculation.  I doubt the story will ever come out.  
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 07:03:17 PM »

Do you think this means she could do more official engagements now? And be more visible in the media than she was these last years?

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:18 PM »

I thought the same. She sounds like she's very angry actually but it's difficult to feel sorry for her - he's very obvious about what kind of person he is to me..
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:49 PM »

According to TV2 news, they are separating after 8 years of marriage.
Her lawyer  Mette Ravn Steenstrup  made the press announcement. The news Will be updated
Grevinde Alexandra skal skilles
http://underholdning.tv2....de-alexandra-skal-skilles

Whoa...I honestly didn't see this coming.  Martin creeps me out, but I truly thought he and Alex were in it for the long haul.  

If she ends up with another cheesy younger guy, I will lose my last shred of respect for her.  

Well, well, well, me neither. As creepy and sleezy as I find him, I thought they would somehow last.  Thinking

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 07:10:09 PM »

Do you think this means she could do more official engagements now? And be more visible in the media than she was these last years?

I don't know but it certainly doesn't mean she will now get her princess title back because she's not married anymore.

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: