Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Dolls  (Read 1322 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2015, 06:21:36 AM »

Not sure where to put this. Vanity Fair Spain compares the Letizia doll with all the celebrity dolls. It includes a Diana doll, a Kate doll and W&K wedding dolls.

http://www.revistavanityf...unecos/10441/image/636874

The Letizia doll is much better made than the Diana doll and the Kate doll. The hat is too big on William. Did the designer of the William doll try to make a point?  Wink
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:13:58 AM by Laprincess » Logged
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »

The Leti doll is quite pretty. Diana and Kate  Nerves
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 07:42:41 AM »

Not sure where to put this. Vanity Fair Spain compares the Letizia doll with all the celebrity dolls. It includes a Diana doll, a Kate doll and W&K wedding dolls.

The Letizia doll is much better made than the Diana doll and the Kate doll. The hat is too big on William. Did the designer of the William doll try to make a point?  Wink

I think the Letizia doll looks quite good.  I have seen better Diana dolls than the one they show. I work with a woman who has a couple Diana dolls and the Diana bride doll is actually quite a good likeness. 

You are right, William's hat is large, what could that mean?

The Kate dolls are just  No  To me, the Kate bride doll looks like a bobble-head probably because the head is not in proportion to the body.

GeorgiaLeigh

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 09:09:17 AM »

I think the Letizia doll looks quite good.  I have seen better Diana dolls than the one they show. I work with a woman who has a couple Diana dolls and the Diana bride doll is actually quite a good likeness. 

You are right, William's hat is large, what could that mean?

The Kate dolls are just  No  To me, the Kate bride doll looks like a bobble-head probably because the head is not in proportion to the body.

That doll actually looks very much like Diana, down to the shape of her lips.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

The Diana doll is beautiful, but to me it resembles the older Diana, not the 20 year old bride who sailed down the aisle of St Paul's, looking very young.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: