Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New official photos of Joachim and Marie  (Read 13977 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 05:41:24 PM »

Weren't different official photos of them already released this year? Thinking  Who pays for these official photos?  I hope it's not the taxpapers!

I don't think so.  I think the last photos taken of them were in 2010 (Marie was in that pale pink dress).  Before that, they had photos taken when she was pregnant with Henrik. 

I totally agree about the costs.  I'd love to see what the photo budget is.  Mosh and Fred have photos released every year it seems. 
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 05:57:56 PM »

I believe editorathome is speaking about the picture, also from Steen Brogaard, that was made public a couple of months ago (early/mid Summer). It was never posted on the DRF website but it was published on the photographer's website and posted all over the web. Someone posted it here somewhere, it's this one:

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 06:46:24 PM »

Yes, Thistle, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks. Thumb up
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2015, 10:12:26 PM »

I believe editorathome is speaking about the picture, also from Steen Brogaard, that was made public a couple of months ago (early/mid Summer). It was never posted on the DRF website but it was published on the photographer's website and posted all over the web. Someone posted it here somewhere, it's this one:

This one is much better, I think.   Smiley
M-C

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »

In the picture where they are together, Marie's teeth make her look really weird and quite ugly, however the picture where she is by herself is just beautiful.

I agree with you. I think the photo isn't doing anything good for Marie, she looks weird. As if she's not that intelligent at all, or something like that. The photo's that were released earlier this year, were way much better!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 07:45:21 PM »

The solo-photos are best. The joint photo is off with the lightning and badly composed IMO but at least J&M both look real. Joachim looks so much like a Danish royal, it's like he's all history if that makes any sense Confused

Yes! I also think he has an air of dignity about him if that makes any sense.  Something I never see when I look at his brother.....

Marie's smile in the first photo looks like it was caught midway through so not the most attractive, however, her individual portrait is quite lovely and regal. Wonder who or what she was looking at or thinking about because you can see her smile in her eyes.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:50:37 PM by Princess BlueEyes » Logged

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I couldn't find it anywhere here in RD, J&M have new official photos, published in June:

Very nice photos, as usual Champagne
Love the hand holding and arm grasp

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2018, 07:36:26 PM »

Marie's gown is very pretty--has we seen it before? I'd also like to get a better look at her earrings.
The beige background is awful--a pale blue would have set off both M&J much better.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »

I think that these were taken at the New Year gala.   Thinking. I'm pretty sure she wore that gown to that event.

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 08:04:56 PM »

Marie wore this gown at the New Year Levee 2018 and the pictures were probably taken that day

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »

Marie's gown is very pretty--has we seen it before? I'd also like to get a better look at her earrings.
The beige background is awful--a pale blue would have set off both M&J much better.
Icecream Icecream

karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Salvia microphylla 'Hot Lips'

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »

I don't know if anyone posted this before, but I couldn't find it anywhere here in RD, J&M have new official photos, published in June:

Very nice photos, as usual Champagne
Love the hand holding and arm grasp

And the look of contentment on both their faces
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2018, 09:48:43 PM »

Marie looks pretty in the official photos but that is a horrible dress. Itís too matronly for her and looks like something her mother-in-law would wear. She really did luck out and get the best tiara tho. I think her floral is far prettier than Mares rubies.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2018, 10:25:56 PM »

Marie looks pretty in the official photos but that is a horrible dress. Itís too matronly for her and looks like something her mother-in-law would wear. She really did luck out and get the best tiara tho. I think her floral is far prettier than Mares rubies.

Mary doesn't even own the rubies - the tiara she owns (Daisy bought it cheaply at auction, didn't she? Not even a family connection)  is that flimsy one that she had to stick pearls on to try and make it look more substantial.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2018, 10:30:01 PM »

Mary doesn't even own the rubies - the tiara she owns (Daisy bought it cheaply at auction, didn't she? Not even a family connection)  is that flimsy one that she had to stick pearls on to try and make it look more substantial.

I think Mary also owns that new one she bought herself at auction, the one with the matching earrings.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: