Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For (new) posters on RoyalDish.  (Read 80470 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 12:32:13 PM »

I have had enough of new posters bringing their sh#t from other forums Real mad Real mad Real mad Real mad

Hug

thanks Maria - and Thomas!
michelle j

Gigantic Member

United States United States

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 05:27:23 PM »

Oh jaysusfuckingchrizt!!!  Roll Eyes

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 09:24:20 PM »

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
Chaos

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 01:23:15 AM »

What is this "TRF" that members kept referring to?  Confused
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 02:07:24 AM »

TRF = The Royal Forums

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f24/

It is the sweetest, most sugary royal boards of all. Headed by crazy Madame Royal and Muhler. Two lunatics, who do not allow any kind of criticism of the DRF (Danish Royal Family) and especially Mary.

Madame Royal likes to write in italics to emphazise her opinion, while Muhler is a personal correspondent of the Danish Royal Family  Snare

BTW, welcome to our board, where FREEDOM OF SPEECH rules, and bashing of other posters is the only thing we do not tolerate.

Here is your first  Star - enjoy the snarking
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:14:14 AM by PeDe » Logged

southport

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »

How do I start a new topic? Can't find the option when I log in. I'm new.
Flamingo

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 05:43:23 AM »

southport, I think there is a rule that you have to post a certain amount of times before you are able to start a new thread.  I'm not sure what the number is, but I see you only have 3 posts, so I'm sure you're not there yet. Smiley  Keep posting and you should be there in no time!  (I think the rule was created to prevent trolls from joining and immediately creating 50 ridiculous threads.)
Thomas
Administrator
Medium Member

Denmark Denmark

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »

BTW, welcome to our board, where FREEDOM OF SPEECH rules, and bashing of other posters is the only thing we do not tolerate.

We also do not tolerate bashing members on other boards.  So please keep that in mind.
swe-dane

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 03:15:21 AM »

Hi and welcome to RoyalDish.
RoyalDish is a place where you can freely post about Mary, Frederik and other royals with few limits.
Bash and dish all you want. We only really have a few restrictions:
DO NOT flame or bash your fellow posters whether thay are on this board or on any other board.
Also do not create double accounts, or accounts impersonating users from other boards (It's sad that we even have to think about having this rule).

We assume you're all adults and know how to disagree without turning the discussions into personal fights.

Also please don't repeat the same OT-answers in multible threads.

Now get out there and start posting...  Smiley

----------------
I joined this site in hopes of sharing the good fortune of having roots, in both, Denmark and Sweden. Little did I realize that most members are only here to spew venomous poison against the Royals.

There's plenty of cold calculated hatred going around, to which this site is a great contributor.

Hope none you will ever experience same hatred against you!

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 03:42:59 AM »

Stick around.  You just might learn something.  Or not ...  Roll Eyes
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2011, 04:47:17 AM »

Hi and welcome to RoyalDish.
RoyalDish is a place where you can freely post about Mary, Frederik and other royals with few limits.
Bash and dish all you want. We only really have a few restrictions:
DO NOT flame or bash your fellow posters whether thay are on this board or on any other board.
Also do not create double accounts, or accounts impersonating users from other boards (It's sad that we even have to think about having this rule).

We assume you're all adults and know how to disagree without turning the discussions into personal fights.

Also please don't repeat the same OT-answers in multible threads.

Now get out there and start posting...  Smiley

----------------
I joined this site in hopes of sharing the good fortune of having roots, in both, Denmark and Sweden. Little did I realize that most members are only here to spew venomous poison against the Royals.

There's plenty of cold calculated hatred going around, to which this site is a great contributor.

I'm guessing a hagiography board might be more your speed.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2011, 08:23:54 AM »

Why is it that anyone who criticizes royals and refuses to worship them is called hateful? Are these decorative hood ornaments so beyond reproach that no one can criticize them at all? Are only stories about their milky complexions and impeccable style allowed? I can't be the only person who considers royalty to be nothing more than entertainment with a historic twist. I think if anyone is worthy of criticism it is people who do not contribute anything useful to society expect fancy galas and over-the-top ceremonies.

royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2011, 11:17:26 AM »

Surely, you read a few of the posts before you created an account for yourself, and I highly doubt you thought a site called "Royal Dish" was all about collectable china sets.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 12:06:52 PM by royalwatcher2010 » Logged
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2011, 12:20:07 PM »

Why is it that anyone who criticizes royals and refuses to worship them is called hateful? Are these decorative hood ornaments so beyond reproach that no one can criticize them at all? Are only stories about their milky complexions and impeccable style allowed? I can't be the only person who considers royalty to be nothing more than entertainment with a historic twist. I think if anyone is worthy of criticism it is people who do not contribute anything useful to society expect fancy galas and over-the-top ceremonies.

ITA! I respect some Royals like the Luxembourgs. But the rest is pure entertainment  Banana
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2011, 12:29:55 PM »

I do however think It's interesting. Are we a board about ridiculing royals just because It's sometimes fun to be mean or are we a board for people who are interested in royal families and therefore have a forum where we can freely discuss both cons AND pros of these people. I feel that the spirit of the board is that It's intended to be the last but I understand why it can also seem like the first sometimes.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: