Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For (new) posters on RoyalDish.  (Read 320039 times)
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »

It's quite easy to be 'mean' about Yrma, she kind of invites it, she's the perfect 'dish' for 'RoyalDish' Smiley

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
Idun

Huge Member

Vatican City State Vatican City State

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2011, 05:11:33 PM »

Hi and welcome to RoyalDish.
RoyalDish is a place where you can freely post about Mary, Frederik and other royals with few limits.
Bash and dish all you want. We only really have a few restrictions:
DO NOT flame or bash your fellow posters whether thay are on this board or on any other board.
Also do not create double accounts, or accounts impersonating users from other boards (It's sad that we even have to think about having this rule).

We assume you're all adults and know how to disagree without turning the discussions into personal fights.

Also please don't repeat the same OT-answers in multible threads.

Now get out there and start posting...  Smiley

----------------
I joined this site in hopes of sharing the good fortune of having roots, in both, Denmark and Sweden. Little did I realize that most members are only here to spew venomous poison against the Royals.

There's plenty of cold calculated hatred going around, to which this site is a great contributor.

Hope none you will ever experience same hatred against you!

Det här är ett fritt forum, alla får tänka vad dom vill, säga vad dom vill och tycka vad dom vill. Ingen ska behöva be om ursäkt för det. Det brukar kallas "demokrati"  Connie De allra flesta här hatar inte någon. Det är något de som ogillar oss bestämt utan att någonsin ha pratat med diskare  Confused och det brukar kallas "fördomar".
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 06:49:44 PM »

I do however think It's interesting. Are we a board about ridiculing royals just because It's sometimes fun to be mean or are we a board for people who are interested in royal families and therefore have a forum where we can freely discuss both cons AND pros of these people. I feel that the spirit of the board is that It's intended to be the last but I understand why it can also seem like the first sometimes.
Great posts to you both royalwatcher and Southernbelle Star...very well said.

But wow Harley girl, you have really summed up my feelings 100%...you are amazing! Star Jumping Hug  I don't HATE any of the royals, I really like most of them but I don't like their actions at times and I will state that.  The only two I can say I sorta loathe are Fergie and Yrma, and to me Fergie is the worst ever.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 09:40:40 PM »

Exactly Joys, that's exactly how I feel about the Royals. Btw you're amazing as well  Star  Hug  Champagne

joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 10:19:31 PM »

Exactly Joys, that's exactly how I feel about the Royals. Btw you're amazing as well  Star  Hug  Champagne
Grin Hug
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »

Why is it that anyone who criticizes royals and refuses to worship them is called hateful? Are these decorative hood ornaments so beyond reproach that no one can criticize them at all? Are only stories about their milky complexions and impeccable style allowed? I can't be the only person who considers royalty to be nothing more than entertainment with a historic twist. I think if anyone is worthy of criticism it is people who do not contribute anything useful to society expect fancy galas and over-the-top ceremonies.

Star
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2011, 11:36:38 PM »

Why is it that anyone who criticizes royals and refuses to worship them is called hateful? Are these decorative hood ornaments so beyond reproach that no one can criticize them at all? Are only stories about their milky complexions and impeccable style allowed? I can't be the only person who considers royalty to be nothing more than entertainment with a historic twist. I think if anyone is worthy of criticism it is people who do not contribute anything useful to society expect fancy galas and over-the-top ceremonies.

Star

i'd like to add my  Star too

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013, 01:27:28 PM »

Grin Hello everybody ! I read this forum since a few month and now I choose to join the RoyalDishers being encourage by the quality of what I've read here. I learned many on RD and I appreciate the good humor of the posters.

Note that my English is far for perfect but I hope it's understandable.  Smiley

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013, 04:30:09 PM »

Grin Hello everybody ! I read this forum since a few month and now I choose to join the RoyalDishers being encourage by the quality of what I've read here. I learned many on RD and I appreciate the good humor of the posters.

Welcome LittleThunder, dish...snark...and enjoy  Smiley

Good to come out of the dark  Tongue  Star

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »

Neither is my French. Smiley

Welcome!

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 04:45:09 AM »

I'm an English teacher, and your English is excellent! Yes 

Welcome Star
rsfc149

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »

Welcome and have fun Smiley

http://princesseslives.blogspot.com/

- "All right, Rach. The big question is, "does he like you?" All right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point."
- "A moo point?"
- "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo!"

http://la-vie-gourmande.blogspot.de
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 06:45:05 PM »

Welcome LittleThunder and have a good time with us   Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana
 Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 09:59:05 PM »

Hug Thank you for the warm welcome !  Beer  Banana jump

If may ask a question, I'd like to know how to give  Star to other. I search by myself but didn't find the solution.  Thinking

tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 10:03:33 PM »

Star and I'm so happy that your post didn't go along the lines of " I'm new here, so why are ye so nasty to Mary, she is so lovely"  it's great that you've read and checked up the last few months, so you should get on just dandy here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: