Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For (new) posters on RoyalDish.  (Read 173105 times)
Diane

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: June 10, 2019, 07:33:51 PM »

Thank you, thecrownjewelthief!  Smiley
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: June 10, 2019, 09:38:59 PM »

Welcome to our new posters! Diane if you go into the what are you watching thread, we have a GOT discussion ( the ending GRRRR).
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: June 11, 2019, 01:42:16 AM »

Bonjour, Diane! Do you have a favorite Royal Family?
Diane

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: June 11, 2019, 12:25:31 PM »

Welcome to our new posters! Diane if you go into the what are you watching thread, we have a GOT discussion ( the ending GRRRR).

Thank you! Oh, that's great, I will definitely check that out later! Thanks for letting me know!  Thumb up
Diane

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: June 11, 2019, 12:30:05 PM »

Bonjour! Smiley I guess like many I followed the BRF mainly in the past but I'm actually more or less interested in all of them. Lately I realized that I have missed lots of drama and development re the Spanish RF, so I want to catch up a bit there. How about you?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: June 11, 2019, 12:42:35 PM »

A warm welcome to all new RD members!
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: June 12, 2019, 03:23:21 AM »

Bonjour! Smiley I guess like many I followed the BRF mainly in the past but I'm actually more or less interested in all of them. Lately I realized that I have missed lots of drama and development re the Spanish RF, so I want to catch up a bit there. How about you?

Diane, I like the Imperial Family of Austria.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: September 23, 2019, 04:14:40 PM »

I don't quite know where to ask this, but can someone please tell me what "IIRK" means? I keep seeing people say it and can't find anything when I Google it.  TIA!  Thinking
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: September 23, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »

I don't quite know where to ask this, but can someone please tell me what "IIRK" means? I keep seeing people say it and can't find anything when I Google it.  TIA!  Thinking

I don’t know about IIRK, but IIRC means “if I recall correctly”.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: September 23, 2019, 07:51:45 PM »

Yeah that's what I thought, but I keep seeing people on the board writing IIRK, so I am confused now - I think they mean IIRC but are using a K instead for some reason? Smiley
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: September 26, 2019, 08:47:27 PM »

Yeah that's what I thought, but I keep seeing people on the board writing IIRK, so I am confused now - I think they mean IIRC but are using a K instead for some reason? Smiley

We are all incredibly drunk when we post. It's amazing we hit any of the right keys. .

Currently visualizing my highest self
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: September 26, 2019, 08:48:16 PM »

We are all incredibly drunk when we post. It's amazing we hit any of the right keys. .
Laughing Happens to the best of us, I suppose!
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2019, 12:36:26 AM »

I hit plenty of keys when I drink.
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2019, 12:42:46 AM »

I blame autocorrect. Yep, that it. It's all the computer's fault.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2019, 03:12:10 PM »

I blame autocorrect. Yep, that it. It's all the computer's fault.

Besides being drunk ever experienced falling in  sleep and or faint while busy at the computer. It is amazing how many buttons and how you can hit with your arm and or head Wink
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: