Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice Borromeo  (Read 97406 times)
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 07:38:54 AM »

Beatrice Borromeo,  suffered a car accident in Milan. Beatrice was spotted leaving the hospital La Madonnina in Milan on a wheelchair and then walking with the help of orthopaedic canes.

Her caring and loving husband left her behind like saying you are on your own
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2016, 07:40:53 AM »

"I'm a reporter, and I have the salary of a reporter. I'm not going to put half of my salary into a pair of shoes. I did it a few times in my life, and it doesn't feel right. You can wear Zara and nothing bad is going to happen to you."

Seriously? She's trying to convince people she's actually living on her reporter's salary? Beatrice, reporters cannot afford to live in Monaco, wear Valentino, Armani and tailored clothes like you do, and I am seriously having a hard time accepting that you are only wearing Zara for your day outfits! Also, reporters do not have multiple wedding ceremonies and parties, nor do they wear 4 different wedding dresses.

Yes, Pierre comes from a lot of money, and yes, she's rich too, and probably the families paid for the wedding extravaganza. Pierre could be the one paying all their bills etc., and like some of her friends, she could be sitting on the bottom all day, trying to figure out what to wear in the next society event. It's admirable that she is actually pursuing a career, but I can't stand how she's trying to portray herself as another regular woman, who is wearing Zara, H&M and Topshop, and is trying to juggle a career, and doing house chores etc.
Well said Thumb up
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2016, 07:47:40 AM »

"I'm a reporter, and I have the salary of a reporter. I'm not going to put half of my salary into a pair of shoes. I did it a few times in my life, and it doesn't feel right. You can wear Zara and nothing bad is going to happen to you."

Seriously? She's trying to convince people she's actually living on her reporter's salary? Beatrice, reporters cannot afford to live in Monaco, wear Valentino, Armani and tailored clothes like you do, and I am seriously having a hard time accepting that you are only wearing Zara for your day outfits! Also, reporters do not have multiple wedding ceremonies and parties, nor do they wear 4 different wedding dresses.

Yes, Pierre comes from a lot of money, and yes, she's rich too, and probably the families paid for the wedding extravaganza. Pierre could be the one paying all their bills etc., and like some of her friends, she could be sitting on the bottom all day, trying to figure out what to wear in the next society event. It's admirable that she is actually pursuing a career, but I can't stand how she's trying to portray herself as another regular woman, who is wearing Zara, H&M and Topshop, and is trying to juggle a career, and doing house chores etc.

common the poor princess had a tough life and she's just like the rest of us poor poor (very) poor mortals. she'll just blend in.

this condescendant and patronizing speech makes me sick  Dead
Maybe she became the new jenny from the block. The nerves of some people. Angry
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2016, 11:28:27 AM »

I think she's trying to play the role of average person, Petit Trianon style.  Perhaps she mostly lives off her wage.  But when it comes to buying a plane ticket - first class all the way.  Buying a car - best car money can buy.  Going on holiday - pretty sure she's not buying a Contiki special.  So she pretends to be average when it feels noble or gratifying but then, if she's mildly inconvenienced, she'll go back to the family vault of cash.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »

I think Pierre owns shares in his late father and uncle's business or something like that. I don't think Stefano Casiraghi was that rich, but Caroline is. I would be very surprised if the Grimaldis hadn't set up trust funds for Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre.

I really don't know if Beatrice's family is extremely rich. I think they mostly have a good family name which comes with a title, but Beatrice and her brother Carlo don't have the title because their parents weren't married. Beatrice's dad, Carlo Borromeo, left his wife for Beatrice's mum, Paola Marzotto, had two children with her, and after a long time of being with her, he went back to his wife, Zota.

Whether Beatrice's dad has money or not, I can certainly say he made sure his daughters married well!!  Wink

Her half-sisters are all married to people with money!

Isabella Borromeo is married to Ugo Brachetti Peretti, who is a member of the family owning an energy company, and I think he also works in the energy and oil sector.

Lavinia Borromeo is married to John Elkann, CEO of Exor Group which includes companies like Fiat, Chrysler and Ferrari. He is the grandson and heir of Gianni Agnelli.

Mathilde Borromeo is married to Antonius von Furstenberg and I don't know what he does.

Her brother is married to a fashion designer, Marta Ferri, whose designs Beatrice often wears.

It annoys me that she's trying to portray herself as an average woman. Average women cannot afford to go on holiday in St Barths every few months, or sail the Italian Riviera for two months every summer, or attend fashion week etc.

She grew up privileged, she has totally embraced it in terms of using connections to get jobs or places at universities, and enjoys the perks of being rich, but she's completely failing to at least acknowledge it in the interview. I don't think there is shame in it. Her family inherited the money, they didn't steal it, and I think it would certainly make her more likeable if she acknowledged that she has it better than most people, because she's not surviving on her reporter's salary. She writes a column for a newspaper, and I doubt this pays that well. A reporter's salary cannot pay for a house in Monaco, or trips around the world, or designer clothes.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 12:30:08 PM by jessmie, Reason: Adding information » Logged
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2016, 01:31:17 PM »

exactly, i completely agree with all of you.

also ( as with the likes of snakey and waity katie) there's nothing wrong with enjoying being rich - you don't have to constantly tell me you don't need a nanny, you wear h&m and zara and eat and burp like a normal person

being rich is not a crime and enjoying good quality products isn't a bad thing. i recently took a trip to Florence and you can see what the wealth and passion of the Medici family did in that town. also the boromeo's have a history in Italy.

instead of suporting a multinational company like h&m that pays kids to do slaves work in Bangladesh and Indonesia she could support italian designers; also she could prove her worth by bringing awareness to some good causes.

a princess or a celebrity isn't expected to live in poverty, but she is expected to behave like someone who gives a rats ass about the environment, people and causes. that's just my humble opinion.

it totally gets my nerves because it talks down to reporters and normal people like you and me who work for our living; to producers of good items ( a good pair of shoes may cost a lot but to someone of us it means we will wear that pair for years to come; and rich people in the end - as previously stated i don't think someone has to feel ashamed for having money but they do have to try and better the lives of others

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2016, 07:24:00 PM »

I think Beatrice is trying to find a way to become the next Carla Bruni the prototype of
a beautiful,ambitious,very wealthy Italian girl who wants to be appreciated for what she says more than for what she is or she looks. ( or whom she married)
The fact is Carla Bruni has this very great social intelligence and ability of always saying the right things,in a subtle way that make you think well,wow and not scream hypocrisy!,which is mostly what everyone does after reading beatrice's clumsy interviews.

I much prefer to look at her pictures.😜
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »

http://www.gossipblog.it/...rromeo-aspetta-un-bambino
This gossip site says she is expecting....... But I can't see any tummy on those pics Thinking
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2016, 11:48:32 AM »

Stunning Beatrice (I mean the Borromeo one !)
Extremely good looking couple attend annual charity in Milano.
http://www.newmyroyals.co...nd-beatrice-borromeo.html
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 11:52:23 AM »

Not sure if we are talking about the same pics but to me, they look bad. She looks vulgarand cheap  in this dress and he looks unwashed and unkempt
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 01:32:40 PM »

Did she pay for that outfit using her wage?

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 03:37:49 PM »

Stunning Beatrice (I mean the Borromeo one !)
Extremely good looking couple attend annual charity in Milano.
http://www.newmyroyals.co...nd-beatrice-borromeo.html

I agree they both look good, her moreso than him.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2016, 06:02:34 PM »

Not sure if we are talking about the same pics but to me, they look bad. She looks vulgarand cheap  in this dress and he looks unwashed and unkempt

100% agree with you  Thumb up IMO both look bad, also she looks too frail.

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2016, 08:36:27 PM »

100% agree with you  Thumb up IMO both look bad, also she looks too frail.

She's standing in solidarity with the Venezuelans.  Except in designer gear because poverty is ugly.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2016, 10:34:24 PM »

Bet its a designer dress, but looks like cheap boho from a Koh Samui market.
Too much cleavage for my taste (it's going down almost to her belly button!
And enhances her flat chest.

I'll never understand why tall & slim women dress in plein hanging boho dresses which make them look like tuberculosis or bulimia sufferers.
And Beatrice, like her SIL, seem to LOVE these dresses and wear them everywhere, no matter if appropriate or not.
For me, such dress is OK to throw over a bikini at a beach bar. Or maybe for an Ibiza themed party. But that's it.

Beatrice lookd stunning at her wedding, but in daily life ... not so much.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: