Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred, spin, & the IOC  (Read 13855 times)
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »

Shocked

Oy vey  Dash2

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Jane

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Daiz

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2008, 01:47:01 AM »

I want to emigrate!

Come and live in Australia, Maria! Then you could experience a royal family 'ruling' you who are not even from your own country and have so sense of connection with it! Grin
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2008, 02:04:22 AM »

JP poll:
A majority support Fred

Damn lucky for Frex that his country is more interested in keeping the hyggeligt peace than taking up the British pasttime of keeping the royals accountable. Mary is just as lucky - luckier, actually, given the hell that everyone else u-dansk has to prove 50 times over their worthiness to live in Denmark while standing on one foot and quacking like a duck.

She should pray to Saint Daisy of the Desparate Royal Mothers for letting her in the royal club (kinda) and Saint Ole of the Placenta Bleaching Creams for giving her the appearance that she was borne on a dewy acanthus leaf in the Garden of Heavenly Delights instead of coming to on a sticky foam mattress in the moldy Den of Earthy Pleasures, aka Paddington share house. The Danes would rather continue to sip coffee in their comfy designer chairs hearing about their equally well-designed clown princess than know the truth. Like with the scum in Vollsmøse.  Snare

She will then be the Icon Icon! Have we come full circle?  Laugh bounce
Piper

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:07 PM »

JP poll:
A majority support Fred

Damn lucky for Frex that his country is more interested in keeping the hyggeligt peace than taking up the British pasttime of keeping the royals accountable. Mary is just as lucky - luckier, actually, given the hell that everyone else u-dansk has to prove 50 times over their worthiness to live in Denmark while standing on one foot and quacking like a duck.

She should pray to Saint Daisy of the Desparate Royal Mothers for letting her in the royal club (kinda) and Saint Ole of the Placenta Bleaching Creams for giving her the appearance that she was borne on a dewy acanthus leaf in the Garden of Heavenly Delights instead of coming to on a sticky foam mattress in the moldy Den of Earthy Pleasures, aka Paddington share house. The Danes would rather continue to sip coffee in their comfy designer chairs hearing about their equally well-designed clown princess than know the truth. Like with the scum in Vollsmøse.  Snare

She will then be the Icon Icon! Have we come full circle?  Laugh bounce

.....And that's what irks me to death....Her Royal Boganness' perceived sense of entitlement and how she takes things for granted and fails to appreciate the value of the things that were accorded to her. Real mad
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »

Berlingske Poll conducted by Gallup also shows that 57%  support Frede.

Historian/royal expert Steffen Heiberg is not supprised.He says that the people will  only react negatively in a concrete situation when something goes wrong.He believes that this IOC business would be damaging for the CP´s popularity but not fatal the royal house´s.

Historian from Copenhagen University Jes Fabricius Møller is more skeptical.With almost 30% against his candidature ,the royal house is getting close to critical bounderies.
"He has been very poorly prepared to handle the press.He cannot save the situation with his personal charm.The attempt to save the situation that has been done with the DIF video clip does not convince that the CP has received any media training.

The poll reveals that it is the older members of the population that are concerned about his IOC dream.

Et flertal af danskerne bakker op om Kronprinsens olympiske drømme
Befolkningen vil først reagere negativt i en konkret situation, hvor noget går galt,« siger historikeren.
Han mener, at IOC med sit blakkede ry kan være »farligt« for Kronprinsen, men næppe fatalt for kongehuset:

Historiker Jes Fabricius Møller, Københavns Universitet, er mere skeptisk.»Med knap 30 pct. imod hans kandidatur nærmer kongehuset sig en kritisk grænse etc
-Han har været meget dårligt forberedt på at håndtere pressen. Han kan ikke redde situationen på sin personlige charme. Det redningsforsøg, der er gjort, ved at Dansk Idræts-Forbund har lagt et interviewklip med ham ud på forbundets hjemmeside, overbeviser ikke om, at Kronprinsen har modtaget den nødvendige medietræning,« siger Jes Fabricius Møller.
http://www.berlingske.dk/...080216/danmark/702160040/

An interesting article from the same paper Crown Prince in deep waters writes about Fred through the years and his reluctance to be king,fast cars and women.I didnt know that he had an accident i France too! It says that during those hard days of doubt Fred felt that "the thought that he would be king was like a blanket being thrown down on him,one that restricted ones freedom of movement and put a band over ones personality,limited the possiblities  being oneself."

En dreng, der følte sig fanget i en alt for stor rolle med en alt for snæver fremtid:»Jeg følte dét at skulle være konge som et tæppe, der blev kastet ned over mig, noget som indskrænkede éns handlefrihed og lagde bånd på éns personlighed. [...] Indskrænkede muligheden for at være sig selv,« har kronprins Frederik senere sagt om de svære år
http://www.berlingske.dk/...20080216/kultur/80216032/

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:23 PM »

I didnt know that he had an accident i France too!

He drowe the car of the road with himself and Joachim in the car Beer Imagine if they had both died because of his stupidity Roll Eyes
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »

http://www.bt.dk/article/...080221/sport08/802210351/

FRED EMPLOYS A PRIVATE SECRETARY FOR SPORTS AFFAIRS

In his efforts to be voted in to the IOC, Freddles has employed an advisor, Morten Roland Hansen, who was previously employed in parliament as a foreign policy secretary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeatist Fred! Disappointing that he can’t fight his own battles, or survive without paid help when he comes under fire. So we can safely assume that everything that he says on the IOC topic in the future will have it’s genesis in someone else’s brain, quite a sham.  Shocked

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
patricia07

« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2008, 05:19:30 PM »

Oh, this IOC thingie is just getting more interesting by the minute.
RoyalPirate
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2008, 01:49:29 AM »

In his efforts to be voted in to the IOC, Freddles has employed an advisor, Morten Roland Hansen, who was previously employed in parliament as a foreign policy secretary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeatist Fred! Disappointing that he can’t fight his own battles, or survive without paid help when he comes under fire. So we can safely assume that everything that he says on the IOC topic in the future will have it’s genesis in someone else’s brain, quite a sham.  Shocked

lupina

well........if Mary can have a private secretary, why not Fred ?
LemonDanish
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2008, 04:01:53 AM »

Oh, for Heaven's sakes, just let him have it. What's the worse he can do?

RoyalPirate
Banned
Banned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2008, 03:29:12 AM »

worst............. gee no grammar icon either are we

Please stop harassing other posters.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

I didnt know that he had an accident i France too!

He drowe the car of the road with himself and Joachim in the car Beer Imagine if they had both died because of his stupidity Roll Eyes
If I'm not mistaken (I read somewhere) it was Joachim who drove a little Peugeot 205 registered as chateau de caïx's property, a friend of them sat beside Jokke while Fred and their bodiguards sat on back seat. The car rolled several time before it hit a tree, lucky them to had only minor injuries but Queen Margareth was reported very horrified with this accident Nerves.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 12:30:39 PM by Galuh » Logged

lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2008, 12:56:27 PM »

lupina

well........if Mary can have a private secretary, why not Fred ?

The running, cycling, riding image is just a myth, a little idiosyncrasy of hers that she used when currying favour with the beau in hand, so as you can see she really doesn’t need a private secretary/spin doctor for sportLaughing -read the post, it says 'Sports Affairs', the only sport she engages in is counting, - her freebie stash from the danish taxpayers!!  Real mad

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

LemonDanish
Banned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2008, 02:13:54 AM »

worst............. gee no grammar icon either are we

Please stop harassing other posters.
Two things, RoyalPirate:
1. You know what I meant. I could say the same thing about you not being a punctuation icon. There are supposed to be two commas in that sentence. Can you identify where they belong?  Angel

2. If you don't like my posts, you don't need to PM me and say rude things. You don't need to respond to them. There's a little button you can hit.

Gee, no ignore button icon, are we?

I would like to clarify something else, I was in a hurry, so I just put that. Give him the job, and he'll shut up. He doesn't even have to do anything. Just give him the title, but no responsibilities, and he'll cut the spin doctor crap.

lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

http://www.bt.dk/article/...0080223/royalt/802230307/

Daisy supports Dufus (Freddles)

Mummy gives her unconditional support to Fred’s desire to be an IOC member.

During a press meeting in Mexico, she said that it was common knowledge ‘that sonny boy is interested in sport, and therefore it could be exciting for him’ - (sounds like occupational therapy for a someone who is bored out of their box……come to think of it, that’s probably what it is!!) She continued, ‘He is a sportsman, and very ‘in’ to sport, and that is why I think it would be exciting for him to have that opportunity‘. (Heaven forbid, did she really say that, and expect this farce to be taken seriously!), - and she continued, ‘And by the way, he’s a grown up person (really?) that can take his own decisions, and I have complete confidence that he can, and he will’ (Counting your chickens before they hatch Daisy!?)  Whistle

lupina

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: