Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit to China; 25 - 29 October 2015  (Read 11702 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:37:21 AM »

It is announced M?xima will miss parts of the state visit due to fever.

Monday morning a doctor examined Maxima and she apparently has a Renal Pelvic Inflammation.

http://www.koninklijkhuis...hina-koningin-maxima-ziek

"Her Majesty Queen M?xima is during the state visit to China  examined by a doctor on Monday October 26 . Queen M?xima had a fever this weekend. The doctor has found kidney infections.

Queen M?xima will receive medication. She will not be present at the official parts of the state visit this afternoon. About her presence at the state banquet will be decided later. Queen M?xima will not travel tomorrow to the L?ss Plateau."
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:09:52 AM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 10:05:49 AM »

From the Willem-Alexander and Maxima news topic:

October 25
WaxMax started a five-day official visit to China.

Maxmim wore

Pants & top by NATAN

Sandals by NATAN

If I am correct this outfit is a recycle, I believe she has worn it before.

EDIT: found it: http://www.modekoninginma...a-doopt-reddingsboot-knmr

The complete outfit has been worn April 2014 when visiting the Dutch town of IJmuiden to 'baptise' a new life guard boat.

The trousers were seen before.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:38:22 AM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 10:06:06 AM »

Because of the illness of Maxima, WA will be alone at the State Visit events this day

The activities of Willem-Alexander this morning includes a walk through the traditional neighborhood Dashilar and a visit to the Bank of Beijing, where all morning a round table meeting was held from the top of the Dutch and Chinese business.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:14:03 AM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 10:15:16 AM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »

The tall guy in the red training suit is a well known Dutch goalie: Edwin van der Sar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_van_der_Sar
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 11:21:19 AM »

Apparently days before this state visit WA, Maxima and triple A spend a private holiday in China.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/10...nd-aan-staatsbezoek.dhtml

Rough translation:

King Willem-Alexander, Queen M?xima and the three princesses have already been multiple days in China for a private holiday. Ahead of his state visit last weekend (17-18 October) they traveled to China. Well-informed sources confirm this.

The Oranges traveled last weekend, precisely on the day Amnesty International started a campaign aimed at the King on human rights began in China. In response, Amnesty states: ,, We hope that the king in the limited space he has will broaches human rights ''.

The opposition in parliament has no words for the private trip linked to the visit on behalf of the Netherlands. Harry van Bommel (SP): ,, If the king and private work mixes in a country where what is going on, he should talk with flour in the mouth about human rights ''.

The Government Information Service (RVD) would not confirm that King Willem-Alexander, Queen M?xima  and three princesses have been in China for a vacation. The service never makes announcements about private matters of the royal family. The Dutch embassy in the Chinese capital Beijing claims to know nothing. But an insider says that the family, among other goes to the Terracotta Army in Xi'an. These are 9099 figurines that took the first Chinese emperor to the grave.

Besides the SP member Van Bommel also Sjoerd Sjoerdsma (D66) is unhappy with the private trip of the king and his family. ,, It takes a lot of the power out of his discourse on human rights when he first celebrated holiday in that country. If there are first photos of a laughing royal family to appear on the Great Wall and at the state banquet, it doesn't strengthens the Dutch position. ''

Chinese lawyer Teng Biao occurs in the new commercial Amnesty International spot calling on the king. He hopes that Willem-Alexander will discuss with the Chinese leadership on human rights. According to Amnesty International last summer 245 lawyers and peaceful activists were victims of new repressive actions. Teng Biao thereby refers to the recent UN speech of the king.

A few weeks ago, Willem-Alexander said in New York that "anyone who fights for justice can count on support of the Netherlands."

State visit
If Sunday's state visit begins, Willem-Alexander and M?xima will have no jetlag for five days traveling through China with a trade delegation of 250 men and some forty Dutch journalists. They meet President Xi Jinping in Beijing on Monday at the end of the afternoon . There Willem-Alexander will, according to diplomatic sources, broach the human rights situation in China during the state banquet .

The princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane can go to China because they have autumn leave. On the eve of the state visit, the princess will fly back to Amsterdam under supervision. Monday will Amalia after her first six weeks on the Christian Sorgvliet Gymnasium again be taught in The Hague. Her sisters Alexia and Ariane go on Monday to the Bloemcampschool in Wassenaar
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »

bad that Maxi get sick;i hope everything is all right for her.

van der Sar did accompanied them or he is living in China now?
good to see him he was a great,super great goalkeeper.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 01:12:36 PM »

Van der Sar is visiting China.

According to some sources on the internet:
China has set a goal to have football (soccer) to be introduced into the school curriculum within 15 years.
The Netherlands is one of the countries that have been asked for advice. An online curriculum for trainers and parents will now be adapted to Chinese needs

Van der Sar is the Commercial Director of Ajax, the club where he started his professional career. Apparently Ajax tries to get a foothold in China. Among others Van der Sar recently signed a contract with Huawai.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 01:33:11 PM »

China has set a goal to have football (soccer) to be introduced into the school curriculum within 15 years.
The Netherlands is one of the countries that have been asked for advice. An online curriculum for trainers and parents will now be adapted to Chinese needs

Van der Sar is the Commercial Director of Ajax, the club where he started his professional career. Apparently Ajax tries to get a foothold in China. Among others Van der Sar recently signed a contract with Huawai.
i see thanks alot  Star
this is good for football.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 01:34:36 PM »

i see thanks alot  Star
this is good for football.

It could be good for football. I myself are not a football fan. And am often surprised about how much money is involved in (professional) football.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 01:43:22 PM »

That arrival outfit of Max's is dreadful, but it's good to see that she's making an effort despite being ill.  Some other princesses would have done nothing at all with far less justification.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 02:05:59 PM »

That arrival outfit of Max's is dreadful, but it's good to see that she's making an effort despite being ill.  Some other princesses would have done nothing at all with far less justification.

According to the story Max and family were already present in China, before the visit, enjoying a private holiday in China.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 02:15:57 PM »

Maxima was present at the State banquet rocking a big emerald demi-parure

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 02:22:53 PM »

Maxima was present at the State banquet rocking a big emerald demi-parure

That lady has access to a large collection of fabulous jewels and is really not afraid to use them 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »

Kidney infections can be extremely nasty; I hope Max recovers quickly.

Wow--I'm not familiar with the necklace--the emerald looks massive. Are there any other photos of it, or of her dress, which looks very nice?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: