Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit to China; 25 - 29 October 2015  (Read 10895 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 08:49:46 PM »

She is supposed to arrive in The Netherlands this evening.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »

She is supposed to arrive in The Netherlands this evening.
i see thanks,let's hope the exams will be allright

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 10:16:47 AM »

As mentioned in the topic and post by RD member Sas, Maxima arrived at the Bronovo hospital in the Hague (NL) this morning. According to the reports she will undergo further examination of her condition.

In the meantime WA continues the state visit to China, which will last until coming Thursday, on is own. During an meeting for Dutch expats in China he remarked that he has to do it on its own, which feels strange after so many years doing this together with his wife. WA said he would forward all good wishes forward to his wife.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2015, 09:39:37 PM »

That bracelet is sweet. Lot's of hearts and A's for the A-team. Now that is a cute birthday present.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2015, 10:09:35 AM »

That bracelet is sweet. Lot's of hearts and A's for the A-team. Now that is a cute birthday present.

Maxima has a gold bracelet with colored stones which is on the side of each link mentions the children's name, and also the names and the King  and the  Queen herself. This bracelet is designed with the King and presented by him to Maxima when she was 40 years old.

The bracelet with diamonds is composed of three A's, the letter W (which is the inverse M) in between, and hearts.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »

Gosh, that man is so d?mn romantic it should really suck. (He probably never thought that the second child's push present belonged to him and got himself a new computer system, instead of a diamond for wifey.... Cry)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
NoviceDisher
Banned
Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »

Geez, just look at her, even with the kidney infection and I bet in pain, she just rocks those huge jewels effortlessly.  Only her eyes betray her distress. If ever any non-royal was born to be Queen it certainly is Queen Max. Every time I see her, I like her more and more and it is because of who she comes across as.

I am also not someone who is dazzled by royalty, but what I like about the Dutch royal family is how much of a family they are. That gift the King gave Queen Max with the initials of the girls and both him and her is so romantic. Queen Max hit the jackpot when she married him and I don't think it is just the jewels, the King seems to be a genuinely good husband and they seem to have a happy family be in a good marriage which is so rare and nice to see in a royal family.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: