Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2022  (Read 43283 times)
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2022, 07:39:09 AM »

Sofia's hair looks terrible. Is she going dirty blond or her hair color has badly faded away? If she want curtain bangs, then in her case I think she should cut her hair shorter for them to work. As to her lace dress...different color would have been indeed better, now it looks like the palce have one lace curtain less because it was made into the dress...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2022, 10:41:32 AM »

CP and Sofia attended the performance "Catwalk live - everyone has the right to shine" at Avicii Arena in Stockholm

[

He doesn't look like he is buying what she sells....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: May 25, 2022, 02:42:31 PM »

Her hair is dreadful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: May 25, 2022, 06:41:32 PM »

CP and Sofia attended the performance "Catwalk live - everyone has the right to shine" at Avicii Arena in Stockholm

[

Do we know who he is? Why is she hugging him?
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: May 25, 2022, 06:51:34 PM »

[

Do we know who he is? Why is she hugging him?

Presumably he is one of the people who have been awarded. Given the nature of the event I am not reading any emotions or motivations into his expression or body language from this picture. There was quite a bit of hugging going on, including the woman in the pink jacket and someone else in a white lace dress.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: May 25, 2022, 07:17:12 PM »

I find it very awkward how touchy-feely she is with these people. And why do there have to be so many cameras present? Just another opportunity for a new frock and for Sweden's biggest camera wh*re to get her face out there. It should have been a private event with maybe a group photo or two. She disgusts me with the way she treats people and events, she's always the center of attention, it's all about her. A little humbleness would go a long way.

And the dress is wrong for the event, it's too transparent and tight. As usual, she has no idea how to dress for the occasion. She/they are a waste of taxpayer money.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2022, 08:20:50 PM »

KC   Star
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: May 26, 2022, 02:31:50 AM »

I find it very awkward how touchy-feely she is with these people. And why do there have to be so many cameras present? Just another opportunity for a new frock and for Sweden's biggest camera wh*re to get her face out there. It should have been a private event with maybe a group photo or two. She disgusts me with the way she treats people and events, she's always the center of attention, it's all about her. A little humbleness would go a long way.

And the dress is wrong for the event, it's too transparent and tight. As usual, she has no idea how to dress for the occasion. She/they are a waste of taxpayer money.

I agree, she is very touchy-feely and not in an endearing way. I suspect she is trying to come across as more engaging and friendly, perhaps even inspired by the likes of Diana who broke conventions to give hugs to people she met. However, Sofia seems to only hug children or those who may be more vulnerable in society. It comes across as pitying/patronising and ofc using young or vulnerable people to gain public favour.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2022, 02:37:47 AM »

I agree, she is very touchy-feely and not in an endearing way. I suspect she is trying to come across as more engaging and friendly, perhaps even inspired by the likes of Diana who broke conventions to give hugs to people she met. However, Sofia seems to only hug children or those who may be more vulnerable in society. It comes across as pitying/patronising and ofc using young or vulnerable people to gain public favour.

It does come across as patronizing and I honestly worry that she may have made some people uncomfortable. She needs sensitivity training stat, but we know she's against educating herself or any kind of discipline. They are a constant embarassment.
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: May 26, 2022, 03:32:02 AM »

Wow, an event where CP looks clean & pressed - is the sky falling?   

Sssss looks dreadful in these photos. I mean, really scary-dreadful.  I think this is her natural hair color, barring a few streaks.  But she needs a stylist to do something with it.  Look how dry and frizzy it is. 

I don't hate her dress, but the color does her no favors. 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2022, 01:47:47 PM »

Exactly my thoughts.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: June 15, 2022, 12:38:09 PM »

CP and Sof attended a meeting yesterday of the Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia's Foundation

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: