Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - GALA dresses  (Read 73839 times)
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2018, 10:13:22 PM »

The dress is ok --but on her it looks just cheap/ordinary/vulgar-- Letizia would be lovely in this gown! This woman should not wear strapless, that shows only her already masculine side- in this case her bull neck. Again that awful hairstyle..

If Vic has masculine shoulders and neck, I shudder to think what is said about me behind my back as I still sport the wide, muscular shoulders of a gymnast.  How on earth does this beautiful dress look cheap and vulgar on Vic?!  I'm just not seeing it.  IMVHO, she looks beautiful and regal; the way a Princess should look.

Maybe you've confused Vic with Sofia?   Wink

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2018, 10:55:50 PM »

Victoria has a magnificent figure, which is emphasized by her impeccable posture. She literally rocks strapless dresses. I don’t like her updos, she should have more fun with her hair and experiment a little bit more.
lizzie78

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2018, 06:54:47 AM »

Victoria has a magnificent figure, which is emphasized by her impeccable posture. She literally rocks strapless dresses. I don’t like her updos, she should have more fun with her hair and experiment a little bit more.

I would kill to have Vic's figure!
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2018, 09:01:32 AM »

How Vic looks in that red gown literally motivated me to rejoin the gym yesterday!  I aspire to look that put together and fit.   Her posture is exquisite.  Personally, I can’t find anything to criticize here.  I thought the tiara and gown choice for the dinner were as perfect as anything seen on her to date.  Style-wise, it reminds me quite a bit of her wedding dress.  Off the shoulder and “simple” - no bling or lace.  Really suited her. 
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2018, 10:51:42 AM »

I loved Victoria in that red dress! She looked drop dead gorgeous.  I envy her to have a personal trainer at home  .
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2018, 04:20:50 PM »

Victoria looks absolutely striking in that red gown. i think comments about her figure are quite unnecessary. When it's directed at something that a person cannot physically help, such as the width as someone's shoulders, it seems even more cruel. As women, we should be celebrating one another, rather than tearing each other down.
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2018, 04:46:13 PM »

Victoria looks absolutely striking in that red gown. i think comments about her figure are quite unnecessary. When it's directed at something that a person cannot physically help, such as the width as someone's shoulders, it seems even more cruel. As women, we should be celebrating one another, rather than tearing each other down.

Star Agreed!
Especially considering she has suffered from eating disorders in the past.
anneboleyn

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2018, 05:45:33 PM »

Especially considering she has suffered from eating disorders in the past.

Exactly! I mean, I doubt the royal family reads here, but on the off chance that they do, how disheartening it would be for a survivor to see such cruel words written about them.
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2019, 07:24:10 AM »

SvD shared this old picture of young Victoria and I really do hope that the 90s won't make a comeback and Estelle will be saved from this kind of style  Grin I wonder how Victoria feels when she look at this picture and this dress...huge shoulders, puffy sleeves and big bow  Laughing
PS: look at her aunt's purple dress - at first look its normal dress but when you look closer you can clearly see her legs through the dress and look at that cleavage. Oh là là Smiley

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:31:41 AM by Eve » Logged
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 09, 2019, 11:21:43 PM »

All three of those gowns should be burned immediately!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2019, 04:00:14 PM »

NO, Girls, just because it isn't en vogue anymore doesn't make something ugly. I remember thinking that Vickan looked adorable and quite like a young girl should look.
TBF: if we compare this very "childish" and innocent dressed 13-14 yo to the pictures of same age princesses today, I prefer Vickan. I just shudder at the "grown-up/sexy" look of today's girls.

About the perceived masculine look of Victoria in the red dress, I can only imagine the poster mistook Daniel for Vickan...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2019, 06:51:32 PM »

SvD shared this old picture of young Victoria and I really do hope that the 90s won't make a comeback and Estelle will be saved from this kind of style  Grin I wonder how Victoria feels when she look at this picture and this dress...huge shoulders, puffy sleeves and big bow  Laughing
PS: look at her aunt's purple dress - at first look its normal dress but when you look closer you can clearly see her legs through the dress and look at that cleavage. Oh là là Smiley

Please forgive them. It was the 80s. We're sorry.

Grand Duchess Zenobia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2019, 06:58:33 PM »

NO, Girls, just because it isn't en vogue anymore doesn't make something ugly. I remember thinking that Vickan looked adorable and quite like a young girl should look.
TBF: if we compare this very "childish" and innocent dressed 13-14 yo to the pictures of same age princesses today, I prefer Vickan. I just shudder at the "grown-up/sexy" look of today's girls.

I couldn't agree more with you.
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2019, 07:49:02 PM »

Princess Cristina's dress is somewhat ok IMO Smiley I like colour in principle, it's just that too much is too much. On the other hand, today's black-grey-brown world just makes me often depressed  Smiley

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2019, 08:47:29 PM »

Princess Cristina's dress is somewhat ok IMO Smiley I like colour in principle, it's just that too much is too much. On the other hand, today's black-grey-brown world just makes me often depressed  Smiley

I lived through the big shoulder, bright color 80’s, and sometimes I miss them.

Not the hair though.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: