Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's evening gowns  (Read 10904 times)
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 12:24:08 AM »

I quite enjoy her gowns. Appropriate, properly fitted, and never upstaging those higher up the food chain. Ohhhh Sssssssnakey.....
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 07:13:21 PM »

Of the ones presented ... my favorite.

Ditto! By FAR.  The rest of her stuff is pretty meh and too Barbie/prom queen for my taste.  I wish she'd wear more jewel tones and tone the elegance up a bit.  Pale pinks and powder blues don't suit her at all.  Mary has a lot of beautiful gowns that would look much much better on Marie.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 07:23:01 PM »

Mary has a lot of beautiful gowns that would look much much better on Marie.

That's true ! Too bad the Danish princesses don't seem to lend her dresses to each other, like their Dutch or Swedish counterparts.

Marie would look fab on Marys' pre-wedding silver gown IMO

lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2015, 08:12:26 PM »

I like these two:

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 01:51:07 AM »

[Just vce author=Elissa link=topic=15079.msg957001#msg957001 date=1447957381]
Mary has a lot of beautiful gowns that would look much much better on Marie.

That's true ! Too bad the Danish princesses don't seem to lend her dresses to each other, like their Dutch or Swedish counterparts.

Marie would look fab on Marys' pre-wedding silver gown IMO

[/quote]
Just can't believe how much Mary has ruined her face  Nerves

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
seeingstars85

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 02:36:30 AM »

Marie is one beautiful woman!

shes millions times better looking than Mosh

Selena 1971-1995
RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 02:43:02 AM »

Marie is one beautiful woman!

shes millions times better looking than Mosh

Not to mention she looks incredibly happy compared to our dear Mosh!!!!!

seeingstars85

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2015, 03:11:07 AM »

true! Star

Selena 1971-1995
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2015, 05:26:45 AM »

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2015, 07:30:43 PM »

This one is especially bad  Crap.  Like something out of Miss Universe ca. 1990.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2015, 07:32:39 PM »

Really? I love that dress!! Smiley

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2015, 08:41:29 PM »

This one is especially bad  Crap.  Like something out of Miss Universe ca. 1990.

The golden embroidery is unnecessary on this one IMO. But Jokke seems to appreciate it judging by how he's looking at his wife's bum on the photo Cute

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2015, 08:44:44 PM »

Really? I love that dress!! Smiley

me too, Harley, it's one of my favourites  Thumb up

M-C

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2015, 02:54:45 PM »

Cheap and prom-like is what most of these dresses are. The best is the midnight blue dress with long sleeves in the formal picture total class. She has a wonderful figure but it's not enough to lift up these bad dresses. She is pretty and elegant and genuinely nice and warm however so that goes a long way.
I agree with you. Seeing all those dresses of Marie, I realised that I don't like most of them. Some are nearly-good; and then there are some 'details' getting it wrong. She seems to love that girly-patterned-look; the ruffles, the patterns, the embroidery etc. She'd better choose her dresses more understated.

I think this look is ok, when she's loving a girly-romantic look:

This one is very-very bad. Cheap, trashy look. She'd to burn this one and stay miles away from looks like this:

Necklines like this do also no good for her, so avoid this kind of dresses, Marie!

And I do like the skirts with peplum top, but since she has a couple of these complets, I think it's a bit boring to collect more of them. She has a black version, a light grey version (imo the worsest of them) and a darkblue lace one. So that's enough of the peplum.

The green dress for Carl Philips weddingday was a disaster. It didn't fit her in the right way, looked to big or something. Can't exactly describe what was wrong; maybe the occasion made it look more disastrous as the dress itself is...  Secret
RubyLucinda

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2015, 10:11:07 PM »

Cheap and prom-like is what most of these dresses are. The best is the midnight blue dress with long sleeves in the formal picture total class. She has a wonderful figure but it's not enough to lift up these bad dresses. She is pretty and elegant and genuinely nice and warm however so that goes a long way.
I agree with you. Seeing all those dresses of Marie, I realised that I don't like most of them. Some are nearly-good; and then there are some 'details' getting it wrong. She seems to love that girly-patterned-look; the ruffles, the patterns, the embroidery etc. She'd better choose her dresses more understated.

I think this look is ok, when she's loving a girly-romantic look:

This one is very-very bad. Cheap, trashy look. She'd to burn this one and stay miles away from looks like this:

Necklines like this do also no good for her, so avoid this kind of dresses, Marie!

And I do like the skirts with peplum top, but since she has a couple of these complets, I think it's a bit boring to collect more of them. She has a black version, a light grey version (imo the worsest of them) and a darkblue lace one. So that's enough of the peplum.

The green dress for Carl Philips weddingday was a disaster. It didn't fit her in the right way, looked to big or something. Can't exactly describe what was wrong; maybe the occasion made it look more disastrous as the dress itself is...  Secret

I agree.  Star She looks best with a soft feminine look - those other dresses make her look harsh and just don't match her personality.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: