Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - UPdo's  (Read 28382 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2019, 10:48:49 PM »

What a failure. I hate that half washed-out hair colors. Just go for black or brown, if you want, but not this mess.

And has Sophia ever heard of hair pins? They can do wonder.

OMG I just noticed that ribbon! Wtf?!?

kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2019, 10:58:54 PM »

A braid that loose only really works on curly/ish hair. Straight hair it just looks messy instead of soft (says the woman with long straight hair and has tried this many times).
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2019, 11:05:39 PM »

I think Sofia went for the Frozen vibe with the plait and the blue dress. And failed. Massively.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2019, 11:46:10 PM »

What the?   Yikes  Let it go, Sofia, you're not Madde!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2019, 12:45:13 AM »

A braid that loose only really works on curly/ish hair. Straight hair it just looks messy instead of soft (says the woman with long straight hair and has tried this many times).

Star

Yep.  Very long, straight, silky hair here and 90% of the time it is in some sort of braid.  With straight hair, this loose type braid only works well if the hair is all the same length. Otherwise, all the ends start to escape and the look gets messy - fast.

What was this event, I don't know if this hair was the best choice for the event.   Loose braids are casual by design and those long tendrils in the front just lend to the messy look.  This braid would be great for a picnic, walk in the woods, BBQ, or garden party. 

Thinking Maybe the tendrils would look better if they were shorter and wispier?  I can't decide...

Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2019, 07:28:58 AM »

I like the loose braid and its good she's experimenting with different hairstyles but .... there's just too much going on -- loose hair tendrils in the front, loose braid and then that silly ribbon.  And then that ugly and vain smile of hers. Sorry, its too much for me.
Kristallinchen

Big Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2019, 07:33:33 AM »

I like the loose braid and its good she's experimenting with different hairstyles but .... there's just too much going on -- loose hair tendrils in the front, loose braid and then that silly ribbon.  And then that ugly and vain smile of hers. Sorry, its too much for me.

That's exactly what bothers me most. Victoria's hairdo is also sometimes a failure, but boy her smile lights up the whole room.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: