Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - UPdo's  (Read 37357 times)
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2016, 11:44:19 PM »

October 6
Inauguration of an exhibition, Stockholm

WTH is this rat tale, they don't have a coiffeur in the palace?

Wow, I do my hair better than that to do housework. She really thinks she looks acceptable? What a slob she is with the dress sliding all over the place and her hair looking like a rat's nest. IMO if she's not even going to try she ought to stay home and definitely shouldn't be paid to show up looking like something the cat dragged in.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2016, 11:48:30 PM »

Wow!  That's a giant come down from that huge up do she had previously.   Obviously the Swedish updo/tiara hair god (or goddess) was unavailable that day.
HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2016, 02:23:00 AM »

Did she forget some bobby pins or did they fall out on the way to the engagement?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2016, 04:54:26 AM »

October 6

Wow, I do my hair better than that to do housework. She really thinks she looks acceptable? What a slob she is with the dress sliding all over the place and her hair looking like a rat's nest. IMO if she's not even going to try she ought to stay home and definitely shouldn't be paid to show up looking like something the cat dragged in.

I sincerely hope that nobody was paid for this hairstyle.  Her hair looks fried and sloppy.  Not only that, but the style is hideously ugly on her.  I'd be embarrassed to claim that if I was the stylist.  I'd also be angry if I was Hoefia.  The stylist clearly doesn't want her to look attractive. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2016, 02:54:31 PM »

I've read that Sofia doesn't use the palace hairdressers but has her own hairdresser Marre Hitti (who she got to know on Paradise Hotel) to fix her hair. He did her wedding hair too. I think it's safe to say that Marre has no idea what he is doing. I could make a better updo than that with only one hand - and blindfolded.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2016, 09:11:13 PM »

Her hair dresser really doesn't know what he's doing, that rat's nest looks very amateurish to me. Really bad and un-done.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2016, 01:32:40 AM »

I'm truly hoping this wasn't done by her hair stylist, but by Sofie herself.  Because if her stylist did do it he needs to go stand in the corner for a century or two.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2016, 08:08:38 AM »

I'm pretty sure it's the same stylist who graced us with this lovely look, happy early Halloween everyone  Spiteful

Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 02:12:42 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's the same stylist who graced us with this lovely look, happy early Halloween everyone  Spiteful

Star Addies Girl

Blink Blink  A princess indeed.

Even back then her plastic shirt strap is hanging out. 

Her teeth are so yellow and gruesome looking to me now.  I wonder what happened?  At least back then they were white.  That could explain why her parents never fixed them.  It looks like they were once ok, not nearly as cracked, yellow and twisted as they are now. 

She makes my skin crawl 
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2016, 04:30:12 PM »

Her teeth are yellow...? I've not noticed that. I think the colour is normal white, the shape isn't normal. Queen Marge - now those are yellow teeth!

I think she should finally ditch that reality show hairdresser and have her hair done by the court hairdresser. I think she might have a couple of times when her hair looked ok which might mean things aren't as peachy between her and Marre as they used to be. Perhaps she is getting more aware of her title and is now ditching the trashy crowd. That would not be a bad idea but I wonder who wants to be associated with her even now that she's a princess.  Thinking

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2016, 05:01:07 PM »

Sofia made the huge mistake of using her hairdresser friend on her wedding day, and she ended up with that horrible updo that didn't go with the tiara... She should have realized now that royalty is a totally different league than the one she was used to, and she needs professionals that help her in her new role. Her hair is abysmal, btw, all fried and oddly colored, and the severe middle part with her hair pulled back doesn't do her any favors.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2016, 11:24:33 PM »

anyone that purposely gave her that Witches of Eastwick forehead, should have never been hired to do her wedding. Another example of her poor judgment and the SRF letting her get away with it.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2016, 12:27:58 AM »

October 6

This is awful!  My stay-at-home not going anywhere up-do is neater than this.   That "stylist" needs to be sent away.  Forever.

Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2016, 10:36:02 AM »

This is another terrible bad made updo. How is it even possible to look this bad? I look better in the morning before I am dressed and ready...

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2016, 10:53:09 AM »

It looks like her hair is thinning on her head in this picture. Like she's going bald. What a terrible hairdo!!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: