Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Nobel Prize Awards 2015  (Read 137159 times)
Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2015, 10:44:13 AM »

Madeleine looked smashing! I hope we get to see this tiara again because it's way too beautiful to stay hidden inside the vaults.

I was never a fan of this tiara, but I might changed my mind. It look gorgeous on Maddie.

Am I understand it right, it's a tiara owned by princess Margaretha; so she need to agree to lend it to Maddie?

I love how she rocked a new tiara, and Victoria wore Connaught again, and Sofia need to suck it up with her flat circle on the top of her head  Laughing
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #256 on: December 11, 2015, 10:47:19 AM »

Finally! It seems like weeks where I have wrongly assumed tonight was the night.

I really really like Sofia's dress and earrings but they might as well be on a garbage bag as far as I am concerned. That tiara is so pathetic looking.  And the way she hiked her dress up too far is giving me horrible flashbacks to the way her mother nearly flashes the entire world at the wedding when she yanked her dress up waaaaay too high. Which leads to flashbacks of Smoody falling at the twin's christening and then sitting in a way that we could se all the way up her dress. And naturally that leads to the horrid memories of Pa Slurpson in that kilt giving Daisy a bird's eye view of his balls. Basically a walk down nightmare lane.

Her tattoo wasn't fully covered this time. I hate that thing. While I would never get one I'm not opposed in general but I hate hers because it is the typical tacky one drunk skanks get. However I think there was a closet Disher behind her who was not impressed. It looks like she is looking right at it and judging.

That deranged closeup of Sofia wrinkling up her forehead reminds me of that stupid look Justin Bieber always has

Madeleine looks insanely beautiful. She had really lost her spark after the Jonas debacle but marriage and babies seem to have made her much happier and maybe even prettier than she was a decade ago.

I don't mind Vikkan's cleavage given that she is pregnant and it isn't totally bare skin. The top of her dress reminded me of one she wore at the peak of her anorexia. Amazing to see the difference.

emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:34 AM »

Maddie has really looked her most radiant during the past couple of years.
[/quote]

Because she's happy 
Bellatrix

Micro Member

role model

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: December 11, 2015, 10:59:13 AM »

I'm thinking about Hoefia's and CP latest trip to New York; do you think theY flew to buy and do the dress fitting?  Thinking Thinking Thinking

because it would be the most resonable reason for this vayage.
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: December 11, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »

IMO the problem with Slitzerella's tiara is that it is a flat circlet designed to go around a high bun updo. It is not designed with a slope to the shape to fit the contours of the head in the traditional tiara position. When she wears her hair in this dreadful hairstyle (like the wedding) the tiara looks completely disconnected to the hair/head. To affix it to the head with that hairstyle, she must have a couple of micro-braids underneath the tiara to sew it to. There is no other way to attach it.

The tiara should be brought forward and worn with an updo that supports the frame:

Hoefia should have another frame made or not wear the tiara on the top of her head.

Hoefia's tiara looks sad and pathetic next to the others, as others have said, like something out of a little girls dress-up box! However a hairdo such as this would make a huge difference to her overall look! But she will always play third-wheel to Vic and Madde, especially once Vic is Queen, so she will never get her hands on the big guns!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: December 11, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »

@ Arturo and Lady Adelaide: Thanks! Star Star

I think its always sad to see how the "Hagasessorna" looked as young women. I hope Vic and Madeleine will age better.
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: December 11, 2015, 11:34:24 AM »

O-Kay  Blink

That's Peter "Poker" Wallenberg, from one of the richest families in the country. His wife is a nurse from an ordinary family and continues to work as a nurse, despite being married to a billionaire. Quite cool of her to have her own profession and keep her own style, instead of becoming a trophy wife.

Usually I would not be impressed, but she has a new fan, even though I have never cared for tats. I find this fascinating--the whole combination.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: December 11, 2015, 01:11:44 PM »

O-Kay  Blink

That's Peter "Poker" Wallenberg, from one of the richest families in the country. His wife is a nurse from an ordinary family and continues to work as a nurse, despite being married to a billionaire. Quite cool of her to have her own profession and keep her own style, instead of becoming a trophy wife.

Usually I would not be impressed, but she has a new fan, even though I have never cared for tats. I find this fascinating--the whole combination.

He has been running the family's hotels, especially the Grand Hotel, the best hotel in Stockholm. It's situated right across the castle and that's where royalties and presidents stay when they are in town.

She used to work in the restaurant business, before she became a nurse, and that's where they got to know each other. She was married and had two kids and he was in a relationship, but they both became singles at the same time and that's when they hooked up. (Source: Svensk Damtidning and Aftonbladet.)
I think it's a great story and he is very well liked for being so friendly to everybody, regardless of their social standing. I totally like this couple.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: December 11, 2015, 02:15:56 PM »

Living proof that "You get the face that you deserve" Spiteful
Stheno

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: December 11, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »

Madde looked stunning. Victoria looked regal. Sofia looked out of the depth.

I wonder if no one has sat down with Sofia and explained to her that dresses with cut-outs or so clingy you can see the individual bum cheeks are not ok for a royal. Or does she just not listen when her lady-in-waiting tries to guide her?
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2015, 02:48:08 PM »

Snakey's tiara is not even centered on her head! The central palmette is not on the same line than her middle-part hair.

Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2015, 02:49:26 PM »

Okay, so I watched the whole ceremony yesterday and I must say that the Nobels are my favourite royal watching aside from weddings and baptisms. The atmosphere is magical and all those lights, dresses and jewels are just  Drool. IMO, that' s the true royalty's "essence". You know, I would pay a large sum only to be present to such a wonderl context for one night. And Stockholm looks amazing. Icecream Lolipop

As for the royal ladies and their attires:

The queen was a disaster IMO: her dress was totally underwhelming and two shades of red don't go together IMO. But she always wear her tiara effortlessy and I wonder how she does that.

Vikkan looked quite good, but I have to be honest and say that she didn't impress me... Something about the wrap and color of the outfit bugged me... The Connaught was a nice surprise and this time it looked much better that on the 13th June.  Smiley Vic looked very tired at the end... hope she was able to rest... Hug

Madde was just... wow... breathtaking!  ::banana::That dress from El koury was a dream! Pity that it looked a bit too castigated...But the big news was the tiara! Thumb up Drool Jumping

Hoefia really looked good. I have to be objective and say that she looked quite beautiful... at least, the dress was much better that the tacky prom queen she wore last year. The mournful color was totally inappropriate for the occasion thought... Have you seen how she put her hands on her crotch to make her belly look bigger? She even chose a puffy skirt... But Victoria's big bump was standing out, so sorry Hoe, nope Spiteful Roll Eyes. I can't believe Silvia borrowed her earrings but at least she wore her tiara... Finger crossed she wears it tonight as well...

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
jigmesjigga

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: December 11, 2015, 02:54:07 PM »

O-Kay  Blink

He has been running the family's hotels, especially the Grand Hotel, the best hotel in Stockholm. It's situated right across the castle and that's where royalties and presidents stay when they are in town.

She used to work in the restaurant business, before she became a nurse, and that's where they got to know each other. She was married and had two kids and he was in a relationship, but they both became singles at the same time and that's when they hooked up. (Source: Svensk Damtidning and Aftonbladet.)
I think it's a great story and he is very well liked for being so friendly to everybody, regardless of their social standing. I totally like this couple.
Great story!  I love this! I guess the important thing is he loves her. 

Sofia's face is awful but, again, from far away, she looks fine in her get-up.  No points for actual poise though.  This whole event is amazingly well-staged and it's nice that everybody comes out to honor smart people doing good things.
zinzen

Gigantic Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: December 11, 2015, 03:17:21 PM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing  Star

In reality, hope is the worst of all evils, it prolongs the torments of man. F.Nietzche
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #269 on: December 11, 2015, 03:22:05 PM »

The most beautiful tiara I saw, was Mary of Denmark, on her wedding day. Then again, I adore Mary, so this may make all my opinions void. Wink

Perhaps another time you can save this kind of passive agressiveness for when someone has attacked you? I kind of fail to see what you're trying to contribute with, if not only trying to cause a bit of trouble Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: