Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: German nobility  (Read 17499 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2018, 02:51:05 AM »

Felix and Claire were there.  He looks like a sloppy mess, and she needs to burn that dress immediately.

Lobster and Linus were also there, both looking approximately 75 years old.

All photos from Netty: https://www.nettyroyalblo...stlist/#jp-carousel-10618
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2018, 02:53:54 AM »

And her sisters apparently decided to go with "fug" as their dress-code.

(the one in the top hat is another of the sisters; she's dating that Jean-Christophe Napoleon, who is kind of hot and to the best of my knowledge, not related to her).
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2018, 03:28:37 AM »

From what I read, Riprand, Graf von und zu Arco-Zinneberg and Beatrice Countess of Habsburg-Lotrigen, Countess of Paris have 6 daughters.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2018, 03:32:09 AM »

^^^^That indeed looks like it's the tiara. 

WTF is going on with the bride's gown?  That is one unfortunate design.  It looks awful on her.  No

It is the same tiara isn't it.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2018, 03:38:10 AM »

WTF is going on with the bride's gown?  That is one unfortunate design.  It looks awful on her.  No

I think so.  And unfortunately, they left the ribbon on it that blends into Astrid's hair.  Not sure why they didn't change it for this bride.  It looks terrible on her.
Kayzilla

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2018, 03:54:39 AM »

Felix and Claire were there.  He looks like a sloppy mess, and she needs to burn that dress immediately.

I think that might be Sebastien rather than Guillaume. The woman’s profile does seem to match Stephanie.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2018, 07:12:28 AM »

I think so.  And unfortunately, they left the ribbon on it that blends into Astrid's hair.  Not sure why they didn't change it for this bride.  It looks terrible on her.

yup, totally.

I wonder if it's too much work for changing it for 1 time wearing it. Since it's borrowed they probably didn't want to mess with it. But it looks stupid as hell with the beige ribbon on it, because of the way Anna Theresa wears it.

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2018, 07:15:52 AM »

Wow, such a gorgeous diamond tiara but the placement, beige ribbon and hairstyle ...  . Also the wedding dress...has she lost weight, so it looks too big on her?
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2018, 07:18:06 AM »

Felix and Claire were there.  He looks like a sloppy mess, and she needs to burn that dress immediately.

I think that might be Sebastien rather than Guillaume. The woman’s profile does seem to match Stephanie.

I'm not sure - I think he is quite a bit taller than Steph and the receding hairline and cut looks more like Gui. In the summer family photos Seb's hair looked fuller and not receding. I'm more inclined to think Gui has shaved. Netty's blog ID's this photo as being Gui and Steph
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:23:51 AM by Princess MS » Logged
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2018, 11:41:44 AM »

Sebastien is taller and has a blonde hair patch, this seems to be Gui, the woman has the same huge nose as Linus has. Felix looks slimy and unwashed and Claire looks frumpy with this dress and ugly hairband.
The bride is wearing a strange looking tiara, this giant beige thing at the base ruins the tiara for me.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2018, 11:56:01 AM »

Why on earth would they call the bride's mother countess of Paris?  She's barely related to the Orleans family.

And strangely, the bride's family might indeed be related to the Napoleon heir, since his great-grandmother was a princess of Belgium (Hapsburg descent there) and his mother was a Bourbon-Sicilies (more Hapsburg descent).
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2018, 12:00:39 PM »

I think that might be Sebastien rather than Guillaume. The womanís profile does seem to match Stephanie.

I'm not sure - I think he is quite a bit taller than Steph and the receding hairline and cut looks more like Gui. In the summer family photos Seb's hair looked fuller and not receding. I'm more inclined to think Gui has shaved. Netty's blog ID's this photo as being Gui and Steph

Ah. Theyíve both gained so much weight in the past year or so, itís getting harder for me to tell.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »

Iím trying hard to be nice here, but absolutely everyone looks like they tried to make themselves as unattractive as possible.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2018, 04:18:35 PM »

Why on earth would they call the bride's mother countess of Paris?  She's barely related to the Orleans family.

And strangely, the bride's family might indeed be related to the Napoleon heir, since his great-grandmother was a princess of Belgium (Hapsburg descent there) and his mother was a Bourbon-Sicilies (more Hapsburg descent).

She has an Orlean's line there

Beatrice of Habsburg-Lothrigen

Father  > Robert von Habsburg-Lothringen, d'Este
Mother > Marguerite de Savoie

PGrandfather     > Karl I. Habsburg-Lothringen > Otto Franz Josef von Habsburg-Lothringen + Maria Josepha von Sachsen
PGrandmother   > Zita de Bourbon-Parme  > Robert I de Bourbon-Parme +Mari antoinette Adelaide de Portugal

MGrandfather     > Amedee de Savoie, D'Aoste  > Emmanuel-Philibert de Savoie + Helene Louise d'Orleans
MGrandmother   > Anne Helene Marie d'Orleans > Jean Pierre Clement d'Orleans duc de Guise + Isabelle Marie laure d'Orleans

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2018, 06:09:47 PM »

WTF is going on with the bride's gown?  That is one unfortunate design.  It looks awful on her.  No

Imagine, It's your wedding day. You get to wear a priceless heirloom tiara from your grandmother.

And then THIS is what you come up with in terms of tiara hair, tiara placement, custom made gown 'n stuff?

I'd say this was a once-in-a-lifetime occasion fully wasted.

Hopefully her husband found her to be the prettiest bride nonetheless, because even she, herself, doesn't look happy and beaming in this picture (tobe honest, she didn't photograph well in any of them, but some people are just prettier in motion and do never photograph well).

I believe the gown beneath this boxy & ugly bolero is a strapless one not suitable for church - but the bolero doesn't do her heavier frame any favours.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 07:44:34 PM by Kaiserin, Reason: The \"hairloom\" was somehow with greetings from Freud. Corrected. » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: