Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Caroline  (Read 199578 times)
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: April 14, 2018, 08:40:14 PM »

It is always nice to see Caroline doing work outside of the jet set world. Despite their lap of luxury I think Grace managed to instill genuine empathy in all of her children. It is good to see it at work for others instead of the usual pictures of her smoking on her elegant yacht or in a silly Chanel creation Lagerfeld puts her in for a ball.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: April 16, 2018, 01:29:15 AM »

On April 12, 2018, AMADE president Princess Caroline and Beatrice Borromeo visited Campo Roya Mother-Child Centre in Ventimiglia. Campo Roya Mother-Child Centre consists of a space where children and mothers have access to recreational activities in the Ventimiglia migrant camp.This project is the result of a partnership between AMADE Mondiale, Monegasque and Italian Red Cross. Approximate 450 people are currently living at the facility, also managed by the Red Cross.

ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: May 12, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »

https://www.therealmyroyals.com

Quelle classe ma quelle classe la caroline!🌺
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: May 13, 2018, 12:16:00 AM »

Cultural Affairs Director of Principality of Monaco, Jean-Charles Curau was deemed worthy of French National Order of Merit (Ordre national du Mérite) award due to his efforts for recognition of Monaco and French culture. The award was presented by Monaco Ambassador of France, Marine de Carné-Trécesson to Jean-Charles Curau. Medal presentation ceremony held at Monaco Auditorium Rainier III on April 10, Tuesday took place before Princess Caroline Hanover.

melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: May 18, 2018, 08:38:52 PM »

Not sure if it was already posted here but... Caroline has mother issues, as i  suspected.

She always had a somewhat aggressive attitude when Grace was mentioned. It must had been hard to grow up seeing her mother being praised as an example of fairytale mother and wife, while she knew this was not true behind closed doors. I believe Caroline, and can almost feel sorry because this is child emotional neglect.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...tionship-Grace-Kelly.html

Also there's this blind item, that people believe that it's Grace...
"Every person has a picture in their mind how this former A list mostly movie actress must have been the best mom ever while living what some saw as a fairy tale. Nope. She regularly beat her kids and was known for abandoning them for months on end to live her own life.
http://www.crazydaysandni...aled-3-old-hollywood.html

Lady Hermione

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: May 18, 2018, 10:54:51 PM »

What she actually said was that they were very close to their Nanny, and describes a typical aristocratic nursery set up of the time. She never said the relationship was distant as various different media outlets decided to interpret her words. She just said the impression people had/have of her upbringing was not quite what happened.

I don't think she has mummy issues, I do think it must have been hard being Grace Kelly's daughter and it must be annoying to have to keep answering questions about her over 30 years after she died.

As to the beating the children - I think that's utter cobblers. She may not have been perfect but I don't believe that for a minute.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: