Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beatrice Borromeo  (Read 71725 times)
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: January 04, 2018, 02:19:37 PM »

I just have taken  a look at the Point de Vue pictures at my local supermarket  Secret

Beatrice does not look pregnant in other pictures but I agree about Tatiana....

Itțs been announced that they are both pregnant.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2018, 09:48:39 AM »

according to this article she would have given birth five weeks in advance
http://www.iodonna.it/per...o-anticipo/?refresh_ce-cp
ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2018, 10:38:44 AM »

Congratulations!
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »

I think she denied the rumours on Twitter.
melusina

Micro Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2018, 08:17:39 PM »

Welcome to little Francesco! Champagne
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2018, 09:37:24 PM »

welcome Francesco. Congratulations to the parents, other family and friends
intothesea

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2018, 12:26:44 AM »

Congrats to the family.  Is it just we miss it, or is Beatrice an expert at avoiding the paparazzi?  The Italian media can be very speculative and intruding, but she manages to stay above the fray.  I would think they'd be chasing her as she's seen as one of their own.  I've seen how they act towards great actresses like Monica Bellucci and it's cringe-inducing.  I'm so glad she's been able to have privacy.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2018, 03:40:01 AM »

I have a question about Beatrice parents since it seems only her mother listed on the announcement??
Is her father dead? Was her father married to someone else when she was born but she's been accepted as his daughter ( as it should be obviously)
I'm know I'm wording this strangely but it's something I've wanted to know more about since her marriage. She obviously has a lot of money. From which parent?
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2018, 12:34:28 PM »

I have a question about Beatrice parents since it seems only her mother listed on the announcement??
Is her father dead? Was her father married to someone else when she was born but she's been accepted as his daughter ( as it should be obviously)
I'm know I'm wording this strangely but it's something I've wanted to know more about since her marriage. She obviously has a lot of money. From which parent?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrice_Borromeo
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2018, 06:50:13 PM »

Beatrice's father left his first wife and mother of his three daughters, to be with Beatrice's mother and they, first had Beatrice's brother, Carlo Jr., and then Beatrice and after a few years, I think, he returned to his first wife. He accepts all his children and all his children accept each other and have a very good relationship with each other. And even Zota, Beatrice's father's wife, has accepted Beatrice and her brother. In an interview, she mentioned how her mother was always very "warm" towards her half-siblings, but she commented how Zota isn't as "warm" because she is German!!

I don't find the announcement about baby Francesco's birth odd, if I am honest. Beatrice's parents aren't together any more, and were never married, so why include her father in the announcement? I find it kind of nice that the announcement represents the two grandmothers.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2018, 01:33:33 AM »

Thanks jessmie, the wikipedia was still a bit confusing. That.makes sense and if course, they can put what they want on the baby announcement.
She's very beautiful and smart and I bet her family is proud of her
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2018, 01:48:52 AM »

I'm just about to become a Beatrice sugar, mostly because of this board/thread and now reading her background and legit working life. Very impressive! Her pedigree isn't bad, either, but it seems she is a lot more than just a Euro socialite in fashion and jet setting. Girl has some substance and has worked in journalism. I wonder if her husband is also pretty smart.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: