Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONACO GRAND PRIX 2017  (Read 3670 times)
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2017, 05:09:45 PM »

Wow; isn't she too young to have boobs that hang that low?

I suppose when one starves oneself into oblivion, one's royal bazooms pay the price.  Whistle

Yikes

Is that Beatrice? She's 31, and has had a child. Trust me,  she's old enough to have sagging boobs (speaking from experience here). She definitely should have worn a bra.

Well, to be fair sagginess or non-sagginess doesn't always have to do with age or if you've had children or not. Some of my schoolmates had sagging boobs at 14 (how do I know? Gym class) and then again there are people who don't look like Beatrice even at 60. It's down to luck, whatever you get in the gene lottery. I'm not even sure if bras help or not, exercise? Who knows. But I've always felt it is better to wear one anyway (then again, I'm not happy about showy nipples).

I wanted to comment the same.. Some girls aren't fortunate thanks to genes and the boobs are from the get-go saggy. Even small boobs, many think small boobs are always perky, but they can look worse than saggy bigger boobs.. Well, it's just the way our bodies are, best to make peace with it and move on.

What I really don't get is this allergy to bras. Why? They are not that uncomfortable, just find the right one (& that's not that hard), in fact it's better with bra, because the boobies don't move around that much.. Truthfully she doesn't seem to have the nicest pair, why then go out like that? If someone of lower social standing with much less money did it... We can all imagine the comments and likely sneers from Bea's peers.
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 04:07:27 PM »

My bet is that she's wearing a maternity bra which are notorious for not actually providing the best support. She had a baby 3 months ago. She's probably breastfeeding and of course her boobs will big and a bit saggy. Personally, I think they look fine. It's just that we have become so accustomed to seeing celebs with fake boobs that we forgot how real boobs look like.

So please cut her some slack!
Mjo

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 04:34:30 PM »

I thought the same. She is probably nursing her baby.  She may very well be proud of those puppies that are nourishing her baby.  I think she looks fine.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 07:52:01 PM »

I don't care about sagging breasts or not, that's not the point for me. I - as a women - just find it very unclassy, when women wear light or clingy fabrics without a bra, and have their nipples exposed.

Some men find it extraordinarily sexy, some don't care. Some women are bothered, some not.

I know one thing though, when Charlene had that happen several times, people tore her apart on RD. 

I find it just vulgar, hence my comment.

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

So sincere and not fake at all...

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 08:07:45 PM »

PeDe  Thumb up I agree, that is completely what I meant too.

jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 10:10:24 PM »

I don't mind it. These are personal preferences. Some are bothered by women not wearing bras, some others aren't bothered, some are indifferent to it. I belong to the last category. If she's comfortable not wearing a bra then that's fine with me.

She looks great and the outfit is very fresh and effortless. I also think the baby weight suits her.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: