Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene - 2018 News & Events  (Read 39975 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2018, 06:43:04 PM »

charlene & albert yesterday at Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean
charlene's dress is very beautiful  

Isn't that Orlando Bloom and Kathy Perry next to them?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2018, 06:46:18 PM »

princess barbie was there too  Jumping

beatrice with what seems to be a ...dress   Thinking

and another ugly dress for tatiana

Dear Barbie, that dress seems to barely cover your nipples.

Dear Beatrice, the bear called, it wanted the fur of its cub back.

Dear Tatiana, now I know where grandmas old bed sheet went. And BTW it makes you look pregnant (again)
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »

Yes, seems they're a thing now.  I didn't know him but my attention was distracted by her dress  Yikes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2018, 11:07:43 PM »

charlene & albert yesterday at Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean
charlene's dress is very beautiful  

If there ever was a gown crying for a specific tiara, then this - it's perfect for her ocean tiara - worn as tiara. She owes us that.

Not sure how Katie Perry managed to wear a dismantled disco ball for sleeves and what that square between her boobs was intended to be other than keeper of the fabric of the straitjacket part of her gown, but all in all, this dress is as ugly as the ones of the Casiraghi wives (have you seen the zipper end at the knee slit? What a beginner mistake.).
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2018, 03:14:33 PM »

visit of the princely couple with their children Jacques and Gabriella to the Monacoroyalshow
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoPq7srjyKf/?hl=fr
ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2018, 03:41:39 PM »

when i first saw the givenchy rose poudrč combo meghan wore with the queen i tought mmm,those shoulders,whatever.
then i see this tom ford item on katy perry and somehow i revaluate givenchy.

that greysh short hairdo doesn't help either.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2018, 04:55:20 PM »

Tatiana's dress is reminiscent of the "night gowns" of the glorious fifties. A la proper housewife darlings Doris Day or Elizabeth Montgomery..hardy sex kitten...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2018, 06:42:59 PM »

Disappointed their joint 40th and 60th birthday celebrations which Albert said they would hold over the Summer with the Monegasque people didn't happen. I wonder why  Thinking
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2018, 07:55:41 PM »

Albert said they will celebrat their joint birthday 100 years  this summer but he never said that they  will celebrat this event with the monegash people; he said to the local paper Monaco matin that it would be a privat event with only the family and friends
I think they celebrated their joint birthday when they were in Polynesia last month
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

Tatiana's dress is reminiscent of the "night gowns" of the glorious fifties. A la proper housewife darlings Doris Day or Elizabeth Montgomery..hardy sex kitten...
You nailed it, fairy  Thumb up.

mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2018, 10:10:41 PM »

other photo of the princely family with the twins

https://www.facebook.com/...22986/?type=3&theater
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2018, 10:19:24 PM »

Yes, seems they're a thing now.  I didn't know him but my attention was distracted by her dress  Yikes

They were a thingy before, apparently split up and it now seems they are back together to it....
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »

Disappointed their joint 40th and 60th birthday celebrations which Albert said they would hold over the Summer with the Monegasque people didn't happen. I wonder why  Thinking

Still hoping for some formal celebrations.
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2018, 06:54:01 PM »

Albert said they will celebrat their joint birthday 100 years  this summer but he never said that they  will celebrat this event with the monegash people; he said to the local paper Monaco matin that it would be a privat event with only the family and friends
I think they celebrated their joint birthday when they were in Polynesia last month

He told People magazine there would be PUBLIC celebrations under the banner of '100 years' to mark his and Charlene's milestones. You can check the interview if you like.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2018, 10:55:06 PM »

People  magazine us not a reliable magazine , it is the magazune which is writting that the  couple will celebrate theit joint birthday in public it is not the words of Prine Albert
Albert said to Monaco Matin that he did not wanted a public birthday for his 60 years because there were alot of  people who had to move because there were a lot of damages in their appartments in the quartier Appoline; Albert did not wanted that these people (300) who are in need saw that the palace would spend money for his birthday but  he said to  Monaco Matin that Charlene beeing 40 this year, they will celebrate a joint birthday in Private this  summer
There was not raised money by the mayor of Monaco because there would be no public event

I was not desappointed because Albert said it also in the book(Albert, un prince , un homme) adf this choice is their  life not ours

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: