Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jazmin Grimaldi  (Read 18503 times)
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 01:48:48 AM »

When was the photo with Alexandre taken?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2016, 02:11:39 AM »

When was the photo with Alexandre taken?

The info was taken from a Finish blog. The post is from 2015, but I don't know when the photos themselves were taken. But the article states that he is "currently 13 years old, so it had to have been sometime in 2013

Photos: Albert grove kids water play activities in Monaco - the daughter of the charming little bikinis.

Prince of Monaco Albert two illegitimate children relaxed each others company and the fun of playing with water colored by day. Alexandre Coste (b. 2003) and Jazmin Grace (b. 1992) spent quality time at the sunny beach in Monaco together. Despite the difference in age, the half siblings seemed to enjoy each others company very much.

23-year-old Jazmin Grace was dressed for warm days bikineill?. Grown into a stunning beauties Jazmin did not much care for paparazzi photographers, but focused on fun and relaxation. Fresh pictures show that princely related to the sister sides are quite good terms with each other. The pair hung out relaxed by the pool and intoutui also driving the motor boat at a furious pace around the Monaco coastline.

Especially in adolescence approaching Alexandre has been growing a lot lately. He is currently already 13 years old.

Both children are born Prince Albert out of wedlock. Alexandre's mother is a former flight attendant Nicole Coste Togo, who was also involved in celebrating the joys of a family moment of Monaco. The woman to the grown beauty of 23-years in turn, is an American waitress Tamara Rotolo.

Prince Albert has recognized by both the children, but they are not entitled to the line of succession of the Monaco throne. However, the prince has told that he supports both monetarily. Alexandr and Jazmin are also the half siblings of the twin pair, that was born December 10, 2014 to Prince Albert. The little ones' mother is Princess Charlene.

The younger twin, Jacques Honor? Rainier, will in due course inherit Monaco's crown.

So Nicole Coste is still hanging about in Monaco it seems - at least on and off

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2016, 03:05:23 AM »

I think she's average looking. Yes, she resembles Lady Gaga in heavy makeup. Lady Gaga is not pretty in my book. I hope she would pursue a life path different from her idol rich cousins. She should aspire to do something with her life rather than being "Prince Albert's illegitimate daughter" for her whole life.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2016, 03:14:51 AM »

Thanks Pede   Star 
The blog may be off or I am misreading because isn't he now 13?

Good to see him with Jazmin though as I hoped they had a relationship. Wonder where the photos fit in with this story?
http://www.dailymail.co.u...ed-Princess-Charlene.html

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2016, 04:24:31 AM »

Thanks Pede   Star 

Good to see him with Jazmin though as I hoped they had a relationship. Wonder where the photos fit in with this story?

true...he is now 13, so maybe it was several years ago. I think the blog is off with his age.

Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 08:39:33 AM »

Thanks Pede   Star 

That article is from April 2014. Those photos were taken in 2015 in Monaco when they were visiting their father and the rest of his family.  Around the Grand Prix I believe.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2016, 10:32:15 AM »

Jasmine is a pretty girl but the theatrical photos in the style of Grace kelly are ridiculous, imo, and in poor taste. None of Grace's children has inherited her beauty, charm, and class... Caroline was a great beauty, and so is her daughter Charlotte, but neither even remotely resembles Grace ? so any comparison with her is diminishing, imo, and proves useful only to sell magazines.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Huge Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2016, 09:28:46 PM »

When I first saw this picture of Jazmin

I thought she looks a lot like

Bridgit Mendler

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 08:35:01 AM »

She is lovely, but her problem is "too much" ... too white hair, too heavy make up. Makes her look like a wanna be glamour star.
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 11:11:52 AM »

Jazmin has not the beauty of the family Grimaldi, she looks like her mother  who is not a beauty.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2016, 10:58:24 PM »

March 24
Jazmin attended The Cinema Society with Hestia & St-Germain host a screening of Sony Pictures Classics' 'I Saw the Light' at Metrograph in New York City.

melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2016, 01:38:52 AM »

Attending cinema society with Lands' End & FIJI Wateron ny on april 28

And fashion week ny

source: zimbio
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 09:18:13 AM »

IMO she is pretty, but not a classical beauty. Jasmine looks more like her mother than the female's of fathers side of the family.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »

she is cute, has a pretty figure and a lovely smile, i hope for her to have a "real" job
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 09:58:23 AM »

She is nice but she is not a beauty, What does she do apart to pose  at the jet set events. She is liking the light of the medias.
Prince Berhnard of Netherland has two illegitimat daughters, we never saw them posing in the jet set events, they were working in privat life.
Jazmin would not be a daugher of a prince she would not attend to these parties or fashionwalk
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: