Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jazmin Grimaldi  (Read 17498 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »

She is nice but she is not a beauty, What does she do apart to pose  at the jet set events. She is liking the light of the medias.
Prince Berhnard of Netherland has two illegitimat daughters, we never saw them posing in the jet set events, they were working in privat life.
Jazmin would not be a daugher of a prince she would not attend to these parties or fashionwalk

Especially as one of Bernhards illegitimate daughters was a public secret (known, but never confirmed in public before Bernhards death), while the other one was a complete surprise for the public (as she became only known after Bernhards death)
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2016, 03:35:04 PM »

Why  shouldn't she.? Albert has publically claimed her, Monaco isn't a prude country and having unmarried parents is no biggoe and no ones business.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2016, 11:15:07 AM »

After that Albert claimed that Jazmin was her daughter, all the medias were on Jazmin and she  is posing at all the jet set events attrackting all the medias on her.

After that the world learned that Prince Berhanrd had two illigitimat daughters, the medias were not on them and the two daughters went on to live in the intimitat, we never see the second daughter who is still Young ( same age as  the king Wilhem Alexander) posing  during the jet set  events ,  they never gave a interview in a newspaper, they live in the intimitat

Here is the difference ,but it is only my own opinion.
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2016, 12:38:32 PM »

After that Albert claimed that Jazmin was her daughter, all the medias were on Jazmin and she  is posing at all the jet set events attrackting all the medias on her.

After that the world learned that Prince Berhanrd had two illigitimat daughters, the medias were not on them and the two daughters went on to live in the intimitat, we never see the second daughter who is still Young ( same age as  the king Wilhem Alexander) posing  during the jet set  events ,  they never gave a interview in a newspaper, they live in the intimitat

the grimaldis sound like a spanish novella Smiley))

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 12:58:35 PM »

IMO the main difference was that Prince Bernhard was the husband to a reigning Queen. It was a different time as well. Media were not as aggressive as they are today and the girls never went into the limelight.

Al was not married when he had Jazmin, his twins are the first kids in ages being born in a valid marriage - the whole family does not seem to mind. Caroline has four kids for two husbands (one she was not religiously married to because she was married before and the second she stole from a friend). Steph has three children from two men, only one her husband. So there is nobody there to judge.

Jazmin has a very rich father and she is now old enough to get all the advantages out of this. And she does that. If it is wise or lucky for her is another thing.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »

IMO the main difference was that Prince Bernhard was the husband to a reigning Queen. It was a different time as well. Media were not as aggressive as they are today and the girls never went into the limelight.

Al was not married when he had Jazmin, his twins are the first kids in ages being born in a valid marriage - the whole family does not seem to mind. Caroline has four kids for two husbands (one she was not religiously married to because she was married before and the second she stole from a friend). Steph has three children from two men, only one her husband. So there is nobody there to judge.

Jazmin has a very rich father and she is now old enough to get all the advantages out of this. And she does that. If it is wise or lucky for her is another thing.

Well in case of Bernhard, even in that time the media were on it. Alexia, his youngest daughter in France, was publically known and had certainly media attention. There have been multiple rumors about Bernhard's extramarital affairs and illegitimate children. But still Alicia, the daughter who lives in North America, was unknown to the public (and media) until she was mentioned and acknowledged in stuff left by the then deceased Bernhard.

In previous times there was already a prince consort with a roaming eye in the Dutch royal family. Namely prince Hendrik (= Heinrich), husband of queen Wilhelmina. According to the rumors he had multiple illegitimate children. One was extensively pictured in the Dutch media in the I believe sixties/seventies: Pim van Lier.  Recently he was again mentioned in the media, as he died this year. According to the story, the royal family never reacted or provided an official statement about Pim. Juliana also never met her assumed half brother.
marie louise
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2016, 06:59:04 AM »

Miss Marple, very good post!
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 07:18:30 PM »

Jazmin is in Monaco, she was photographed in the Monaco fashion show, she certainly looks older and her clothes are very 80s.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Monaco-fashion-show.html

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:50:30 PM by Coya » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 07:44:11 PM »

girl has a huge mouth  Huh? the outfit looks dated, like something from the Denver clan  Sad

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 08:50:01 PM »

Hair color is not nice on her. Not an easy position, I guess. Not having the looks, but only the money and access.

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2016, 09:22:57 PM »

If I was in her position I really wouldn't do what she's doing. It looks like a desperate attempt at getting attention, at reminding the world that she's Albert's daughter and therefore is 'somebody'. It's as though she's determined that she won't be ignored by society even though she can never be a princess but she shouldn't define herself by who her father is IMO as I think it will only lead to disappointment for her.
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2016, 09:30:05 PM »

The fact is that she gets along very well with Albert. And it seems she has a good relationship with Charlene as well. Maybe she now has the chance to visit  her father while in Monaco, and I wouldn't be surpised if she got an invitation from Albert himself for the show... if she is currently attending events in the principality it means she has he approval from Albert.

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Victoria38

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2016, 09:49:50 PM »

The fact is that she gets along very well with Albert. And it seems she has a good relationship with Charlene as well. Maybe she now has the chance to visit  her father while in Monaco, and I wouldn't be surpised if she got an invitation from Albert himself for the show... if she is currently attending events in the principality it means she has he approval from Albert.

She has said that she does get on well with him and Charlene and that is excellent. It also shows Nicole Coste up as a liar in trying to blame Pc for Pa not seeing Alex. IF he dosn't see him often I think the problem lies with Coste herself. The only problem I have with Jazmin is that she seems to seek some kind of celebrity status from her paternity and I think that is ill advised for all number of reasons.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:40:51 PM by Victoria38 » Logged
vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2016, 10:02:49 PM »

This picture is giving me major Hillary Clinton vibes! 

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2016, 10:07:29 PM »

This picture is giving me major Hillary Clinton vibes! 

I thought exactly the same ( not a compliment)   Laugh bounce

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: