Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jazmin Grimaldi  (Read 19713 times)
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2016, 03:16:22 AM »

Double-sticky tape is a good idea unless you want the entire world to see your entire breast down to and including the nipple...

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2016, 04:01:11 AM »

Tatler used to do a last-page "article" called Overexposed.  This chick would be perfect for it!
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2016, 02:51:44 PM »

The fact is that she gets along very well with Albert. And it seems she has a good relationship with Charlene as well. Maybe she now has the chance to visit  her father while in Monaco, and I wouldn't be surpised if she got an invitation from Albert himself for the show... if she is currently attending events in the principality it means she has he approval from Albert.

She has said that she does get on well with him and Charlene and that is excellent. It also shows Nicole Coste up as a liar in trying to blame Pc for Pa not seeing Alex. IF he dosn't see him often I think the problem lies with Coste herself. The only problem I have with Jazmin is that she seems to seek some kind of celebrity status from her paternity and I think that is ill advised for all number of reasons.

I completely agree with thr bolded part.. Beer

I see Jazmin as a totally harmless girl who does seek attention, but not for camer awhoring but because she hopes to get a career out fo connection... And certainly his father seems to not mind.

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2016, 03:02:23 PM »

her red dress is too much Yikes, i saw a pic of caroline when she was young with a dress with similar cut, seems it's a family thing, to show tooo much  Crap
marie louise
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2016, 03:03:43 PM »

If i remember correctly, she has had quite a good education, seems a shame to waste it on this kind of superficial life. She does not have the looks to be an '?t' girl or a model, so why not use the connections to be/do something really great?
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »

If i remember correctly, she has had quite a good education, seems a shame to waste it on this kind of superficial life. She does not have the looks to be an '?t' girl or a model, so why not use the connections to be/do something really great?
can't say it better Star
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2016, 06:15:32 PM »

Tatler used to do a last-page "article" called Overexposed.  This chick would be perfect for it!

Star
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2016, 12:44:05 PM »

Good to see Jazmin in Monaco. !!!

" Prince Albert attends event with daughter Jazmin Grace Grimaldi."

http://www.womansday.com....ith-jazmin-grimaldi-15549

"
Jazmin Grace Grimaldi attends lavish gala with her father Prince Albert of Monaco."

http://www.hellomagazine....a-prince-albert-monaco/1/

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2016, 01:13:53 PM »

Double-sticky tape is a good idea unless you want the entire world to see your entire breast down to and including the nipple...

She looks like Hillary Clinton in the 90's with the style of the nowadays TV-reality starlets.   Secret

melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2016, 10:24:19 AM »

actually i see no problem with her going to such events. She is after all, the daughter of a prince, being born outside marriage was accidental, but her father after all recognized her, so she has no reason to hide herself. She is sister of the future regent of Monaco, and will inherit patrimonies from Albert who is billionaire and Jazmin, has everything to do make a different and do something productive with her money.

She's young and is experiencing the world her father is part, i see no problem with it, and i see no reason for her to be ashamed. Also, she doesn't have a bad vibe. In fact she seems a nice girl, with a sweet and spontaneous smile.

I think in the future Jazmin should look for something more productive in her life instead of living in her father's shadow and hanging out with those shallow circles. Her father is part of her life, however, she's is not just that. I hope she doesn't follow the example of her cousin, and turn a golden vase who pretend to be a model. But it seems she is taking advantage and enjoying the best of the position she earns. Why not?
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 07:39:34 PM »

Jazmin Grimaldi attends the 2016 Angel Ball hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research on November 21, 2016 in New York City.

http://www.zimbio.com/pho...ncer+Research/QeU8-jqt7Cm
stunking

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2016, 05:15:31 PM »

I agree why not? She has time to develop as a person.
Cocorose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2016, 09:28:54 PM »

Jazmin is trying to be a singer.  IMO her voice doesn't have the it factor to make her a great success.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnQAGHGIHs

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2016, 09:53:50 PM »

Jazmin is trying to be a singer.  IMO her voice doesn't have the it factor to make her a great success.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnQAGHGIHs

Oh Lord ... why did she not stay in the quiet, enjoy the odd event (without actively seeking the limelight and fame) and enjoy dad's money? This is not going to end good.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2016, 04:22:38 AM »

November 21
Jazmin Grimaldi and Ian Mellencamp attends the 2016 Angel Ball
hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: